Home
Posted By: Whelenman How’s the weather - 03/22/24
We’re supposed to get 4 to 7 inches of snow today. Lot’s of schools are closed.
Posted By: LazyL0228 Re: How’s the weather - 03/22/24
Dry here for now rain next few days we could use it. Clearing out fence row today for more cows. And wood to burn. Busy day might have to mow grass. Life is good.
Posted By: Nollij Re: How’s the weather - 03/22/24
Winter finally showed up last night. 6-7" overnight, and the weather fortune tellers don't really know yet how bad we're going to get hit over the weekend. It shapes up now for it to snow early Sunday morning into Tuesday. Oh well. I'll finally get to try out the new tires on the pickup, and see how they do plowing snow.
Posted By: Teal Re: How’s the weather - 03/22/24
We got a bunch of snow - rain by Monday. So I'll shovel the sidewalk and let the rest just melt.
31 degrees and snow

Getting to work was a bitch

Was a very mild winter here so everyone including myself forgot how to drive when its slick.
Posted By: Riverc Re: How’s the weather - 03/22/24
Cloudy 55 degrees rain looks to be over might make it to 70 degrees.
Posted By: coyotewacker Re: How’s the weather - 03/22/24
Was going to put the snowblower away for the season....but looks like maybe burn some of the gas in it from sitting all winter !
Posted By: Mike_S Re: How’s the weather - 03/22/24
Rain and windy 70s for southwest Florida.
Posted By: Raeford Re: How’s the weather - 03/22/24
Cool & Dry but rain[heavy] forecast for tonight, we need it as small fires are popping up everywhere.

Thankfully all have been containable in the area...so far.

One county over has even had a chainsaw use ban in place all week if within a certain distance of woods.
Posted By: viking Re: How’s the weather - 03/22/24
Snowing at the moment, 10 degrees.

Some places might get up to 12 inches from Saturday through Sunday and 30-40 winds.
Said we could get 17 inches. Just filled the snowblower with gas that was supposed to go in the lawn mower.
Posted By: rainshot Re: How’s the weather - 03/22/24
Cloudy. Had storms last night and got two inches of rain.
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: How’s the weather - 03/22/24
Mid 50's now with low to mid 60's for a high today. Suppose to rain on-and-off all day, but it hasn't happened yet.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: How’s the weather - 03/22/24
Thee inch's of wet snow, goof morning all.
Posted By: SRPI89 Re: How’s the weather - 03/22/24
78 and dry here in Midland, TX. The 60 mph spring winds are just around the corner. SDFHW (shut down for high winds) will soon be on the pulling unit reports.
Posted By: las Re: How’s the weather - 03/22/24
Bluebirdy mostly. High in 40s next few days. Coming on to spring! Should have used the trees for "level", tho, not the rail !

She should take those Christmas lights down.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: How’s the weather - 03/22/24
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916
31 degrees and snow

Getting to work was a bitch

Was a very mild winter here so everyone including myself forgot how to drive when its slick.
In Grand rapids, roads weren't bad, just the shidt show drivers on the roads.

PSA announcement: if your to scared to go over 30mph on the highway with wet roads and with your 4 ways on driving in the middle of a highway, stay the fug home.
Posted By: wyoming260 Re: How’s the weather - 03/22/24
Was 60ish Monday- Wednesday here , snowed a bit last night and getting cooler. Snow and teens by Monday again. So Normal for Wyoming............
Posted By: flagstaff Re: How’s the weather - 03/22/24
I’m currently in the Phoenix area

53 for a low, and 83 for a high. Sunny, calm, and clear
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: How’s the weather - 03/22/24
High about 60 for the next 5 days. Lows in 30/40s. Rain this evening and tomorrow. Carolina Blue sky on Sunday.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: How’s the weather - 03/22/24
Wet!
Posted By: slumlord Re: How’s the weather - 03/22/24
ARRRGGGHH!!!

THEY NEVER CLOSED SCHOOLS FOR SNOW WHEN I WAS A WEE TOT

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: 22250rem Re: How’s the weather - 03/22/24
Think it was in the high teens about 6 A.M. when I got up. Now it's all the way up to 25 degrees by about 2:30 PM and snowing. Calling for a few inches tonight. Below average temps for sure but this whole winter has been a joke. We haven't even hit 50 inches total for the season yet, and it's not unusual to hit 100 inches a season. I'm ready to see signs of spring and instead we get this B.S. in late Match. But then; it does this stuff every year.
Posted By: Lawdwaz Re: How’s the weather - 03/22/24
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Think it was in the high teens about 6 A.M. when I got up. Now it's all the way up to 25 degrees by about 2:30 PM and snowing. Calling for a few inches tonight. Below average temps for sure but this whole winter has been a joke. We haven't even hit 50 inches total for the season yet, and it's not unusual to hit 100 inches a season. I'm ready to see signs of spring and instead we get this B.S. in late Match. But then; it does this stuff every year.

17 here in Amherst this morning. Plowing and salting Transit Rd. Wet snow, maybe 3” that settled to a couple by now. Ugly
© 24hourcampfire