Home
Our skyrocketing crime rate is being facilitated by the local far left wing prosecutors and judges of the FL 8th Judicial circuit. Social justice warriors to a man. This example showcases a normal transaction here.
https://alachuachronicle.com/drug-a...wDict-KKn-7Ty6uqQw55lVOom3IcCSKEeJlnDjJk

The trick here is for the defense attorney to tell the judge that the client is indigent, and cannot pay the high initial posted bail. Next step is for the judge to agree, and drop bail all together, and release on recog. Regardless of how many arrests and incarcerations, the formula is applied like clock work.
An endless loop of catch and release keeps property, drug, gun and domestic violence cases funding the retirement funds of local defense attorneys, judges and State Attorney flunkies. The Citizens of course, have no say so, and become as much victims of the 'judicial' system as they are victims of the criminals.
Move somewhere’s else.
They say the Younger Dryas event wiped out the Clovis culture but there is one right there living in Florida.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Our skyrocketing crime rate is being facilitated by the local far left wing prosecutors and judges of the FL 8th Judicial circuit. Social justice warriors to a man. This example showcases a normal transaction here.

The trick here is for the defense attorney to tell the judge that the client is indigent, and cannot pay the high initial posted bail. Next step is for the judge to agree, and drop bail all together, and release on recog. Regardless of how many arrests and incarcerations, the formula is applied like clock work.
An endless loop of catch and release keeps property, drug, gun and domestic violence cases funding the retirement funds of local defense attorneys, judges and State Attorney flunkies. The Citizens of course, have no say so, and become as much victims of the 'judicial' system as they are victims of the criminals.

It's a wave of criminality by the court system. Unfortunately, this will be learned by other areas' court systems, as well.
Nowhere to run to baby, nowhere to hide no matter how many you have on ignore.🤣😂🤣
In Fla., aren't prosecutors and the attorney-general elected positions?
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog
That’s the reason criminals shouldn’t be allowed to vote.
It’s bullshit that you have so much wealth and won’t share it. If a thief is at your door, he needs it more than you, let him have it…
Originally Posted by shrapnel
It’s bullshit that you have so much wealth and won’t share it. If a thief is at your door, he needs it more than you, let him have it…

He can have some of the precious metal I've been hoarding- - - - - -copper and lead are the most precious metals I can think of these days! With a good supply of that stuff, I can get all the silver and gold I can carry.
Why do you choose to live in a liberal utopia?

And, there are apparently many who believe just that. Really hard to fathom. Eighth Commandment no longer relevant? Kinda like the Constitution.

Watched a tv documentary on something very similar to this, Mannlicher. The perps were labeled as being “chow” as they were centerpiece of “feeding the system “.
yes they are. The State Attorney General in FL is almost always a conservative Republican Each of the individual Judicial Circuits also elects the State Attorney for that Circuit. In conservative counties and Judicial districts, things are much different. In a liberal county or judicial district, there are just not enough conservative votes to remove the prosecutors and judges out of office. That's a fact nationwide, and gives us places like here an Portland.
You could start a friendly neighborhood vigilante committee. grin
I think you are supposed to put it outside now so criminals don’t have to resort to violence to “receive” it.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Move somewhere’s else.
California???
Bail has to be made available - doesn't say the perp has to be set free if he or she can't make it.

You know that, the judges know that. Some remediation is needed...

If Trump had that judge, he would be executed.
Originally Posted by hillestadj

It didn't used to be that way. The university down the street poisoned the well.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Move somewhere’s else.
Move where ? They are infesting all the burbs.
Again, Patriots are in control. Don't worry.
Originally Posted by mathman
You could start a friendly neighborhood vigilante committee. grin
THOSE folks are quickly prosecuted, and with extreme prejudice.
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Dude,

so right

White Hats are saddled and riding in as I type.

I feel heartened now, and have new hope.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Dude,

so right

White Hats are saddled and riding in as I type.

I know. Life and the future is great!
Are these some of the folks that sorass bought and paid for their POsitions?
Originally Posted by LouisB
Are these some of the folks that sorass bought and paid for their POsitions?
not in this Fla. Judicial Circuit, but there were several that fit that description in other parts of FLa.
Originally Posted by hillestadj

When do we stop retreating?
yes they are. The State Attorney General in FL is almost always a conservative Republican Each of the individual Judicial Circuits also elects the State Attorney for that Circuit. In conservative counties and Judicial districts, things are much different. In a liberal county or judicial district, there are just not enough conservative votes to remove the prosecutors and judges out of office. That's a fact nationwide, and gives us places like here an Portland.

I hear what you are saying and yes we have the same thing in a couple of large metro areas here in MO.
Not sure exactly how it's gonna turn out, but our new Republican Governor has signed some new bills that gives some teeth to the police/prison system.

If I understand it correctly, the current system will let criminals out for ''good behavior" after about 1/3 of the original sentence... the new bill makes them stay 80% of the sentence. And, after a certain date.....criminals will have to serve all their sentence, no getting out early for any reason.

He also signed what's typically referred to as 'Constitutional Carry'..... no permit needed for conceal carry.

He also signed a law that makes it possible to convict 17 year olds as adults for certain crimes.

I cant find the quote, but he said something like this, "It's time for the judges to start doing their jobs in sentencing the criminals". Meaning the judges to get tougher on crime.

I think I'm gonna like our new governor.
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Not sure exactly how it's gonna turn out, but our new Republican Governor has signed some new bills that gives some teeth to the police/prison system.

If I understand it correctly, the current system will let criminals out for ''good behavior" after about 1/3 of the original sentence... the new bill makes them stay 80% of the sentence. And, after a certain date.....criminals will have to serve all their sentence, no getting out early for any reason.

He also signed what's typically referred to as 'Constitutional Carry'..... no permit needed for conceal carry.

He also signed a law that makes it possible to convict 17 year olds as adults for certain crimes.

I cant find the quote, but he said something like this, "It's time for the judges to start doing their jobs in sentencing the criminals". Meaning the judges to get tougher on crime.

I think I'm gonna like our new governor.
Me too Landry Imo is going to be the best governor Louisiana has seen in Decades. He said he's going to get tough on crime and I do believe he is. He's also wanting to fire up the electric chair there are 60 losers sitting on death row that should have been executed years ago.
© 24hourcampfire