Home
Posted By: rte A Message From President Trump. - 03/22/24
[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]
All true.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
All true.

Jcubed is going to be pissed that President Trump may be able post this unconstitutional cash bond.
Sweet revenge will be when he sues Tish personally for $1B (and wins) after he's exonerated.

After all, how can she argue for immunity when she didn't consider it for Trump?
MAGA👊🏻
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Sweet revenge will be when he sues Tish personally for $1B (and wins) after he's exonerated.

After all, how can she argue for immunity when she didn't consider it for Trump?
I've got bad news. There is no penalty for her if this is overturned
He's not wrong, but I don't think we vote our way out of this mess.
We all need to come out, all our friends and family. Vote republican. It’s getting to a point that I won’t relate with Democrats anymore. It’s either you are pro American or democrat.
St. Emanuel
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

Oh Please, that’s never going to happen and you know it.
Originally Posted by Morgoth
We all need to come out, all our friends and family. Vote republican. It’s getting to a point that I won’t relate with Democrats anymore. It’s either you are pro American or democrat.
Yes indeed, we need to make sure we vote Republican to keep the status quo, we gotta keep the McConnells, the Ryans, the Romney’s, the McCarthys , the Grahams, the Crenshaws, the McJohnsons, the Cruz’s and the entire entourage of Democrats in Disguise in order to save America.

Fuqken idiot.
Stevie the doom n gloom dumfuk
Steeyore4102 is nothing if not consistent.
© 24hourcampfire