Home
Just coming across the news outlets that the Princess of Wales (and future Queen) has cancer.
Sad that.
The newsies are not detailing what type of cancer is being treated.
Hope for her recovery.

LINK: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/just-kate-middleton-reveals-she-has-cancer-undergoing/

Hold into the wind
varmintGuy
Shucks
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A Prayer from me.
Prayers for her. Wish that on no one
I think it’s worse than she is letting on. It’s just a hunch but the look on her face when she said she needed to focus on making a “full recovery” looked like she didn’t believe it herself.
Posted By: Dutch Re: YIKES - Princess Has Cancer! - 03/22/24
Cancer SUCKS!
yikes, so what? my mom has cancer, you don't see me bitchin about it.
Likely that hyper cancer you get from the mRNA shots and boosters.
Posted By: Teal Re: YIKES - Princess Has Cancer! - 03/22/24
Cancer sucks but let's not act like she's going to get the same treatment as the average UK citizen in their national HC system.

Also - F the redcoats.
Posted By: rte Re: YIKES - Princess Has Cancer! - 03/22/24
I could give two shi ts about the royal family but I wish that horrible disease on no one.
Originally Posted by HTDUCK
I could give two shi ts about the royal family but I wish that horrible disease on no one.

What he said.

Vaxed?
Posted By: 007FJ Re: YIKES - Princess Has Cancer! - 03/22/24
Originally Posted by viking

What he said.

Vaxed?

Is there any doubt in your mind? and...

"I'm with you fellers!" O Brother W O Though
vaxed? Hell yeah! A statement by her hubby in 2021 "During their meeting, William told Shivali: “Catherine and I are not medical experts by any means but if it‘s any consolation, we can wholeheartedly support having vaccinations. It’s really, really important.” He added that they’ve “spoken to a lot of people about it and the uptake has been amazing so far.” Now his biggest hope is that younger generations realize it’s important to receive it."
She's vaxed as far as the public knows. However, I suspect that a large number of the elite actually aren't. They're privy to inside info about what it does to you.
Cancer sucks. Especially vaccine induced turbo cancer.

I do wish her well.
Posted By: Steve Re: YIKES - Princess Has Cancer! - 03/22/24
I thought it was carbs that caused cancer?
Ditto... Unless it's Biden, nobody needs that crap..
Rte: Thanks for that video link.
Sad for her - I don't know how old she is but compared to me she is to darned young to be fighting cancer.
And she has three little ones!
Prayers sent.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by Morewood

I do wish her well.

^^^^^This^^^^^
First ,don’t care about anything other than she is a mother of three children, she has always seemed to be an excellent mom to her kids, praying for her!
Her title means zip to me, but as another human, I hope she beats it. Win or lose, probably going to be hard for kids the age hers are.
Originally Posted by tdoyka
I wish the best for your mom.
Dam
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

JFC, give it a rest huh?

She has cancer, Leave your continual paranoia out of it.

And yes I know you have me ignore, how dare some one question your idiotic constant posts.

#safespace
Originally Posted by Kenneth

JFC, give it a rest huh?

She has cancer, Leave your continual paranoia out of it.

And yes I know you have me ignore, how dare some one question your idiotic constant posts.

#safespace

I totally agree. People have been getting cancer since the beginning of mankind, and the vax had absolutely nothing to do with it, despite what the Campfire "experts" want you to believe. Having lost quite a few close relatives to cancer, I do not want to see anyone have to fight it, and that includes Kate.
We had a real while doctor here for a while.
You never know when it's your turn, to be sick.

Pray that you have great Genetics and you avoid Cancer because Cancer is the biggest Biotch of them all!

I have watched all of my family members die from Cancer, really PISSES ME OFF!

Does she have any gold teeth.
James, please consider that while cancer has always been with us, certain things do cause it. Asbestos, radon, and Agent Orange just to name a few. The fact that cancer and heart disease have skyrocketed since the mRNA shots might be coincidence, but there's not even a suggestion of whatever else might be causing it.

Who is bitchin about her having cancer, dumbass?

Some just are saying cancer is bad.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
She's vaxed as far as the public knows. However, I suspect that a large number of the elite actually aren't. They're privy to inside info about what it does to you.

Truth

I do wish her well.

Truth, and King Charles got it too.
Just reading between the lines. An extensive abdominal procedure with an extended in hospital stay. What does all that mean?

What’s the bottom line, what organs were involved, what was the procedure? Red flags everywhere.

And only later did pathology diagnose cancer. That doesn’t make a lot of sense; a good surgeon isn’t usually caught flat footed with no idea what pathology is gonna be found. He had to have been suspicious.

And initially declare it wasn’t cancer, then weeks later fess up. Definitely a press release, PR failure.

My sympathy is with the family and the Princess. Just saying.

DF
Posted By: K22 Re: YIKES - Princess Has Cancer! - 03/22/24
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Just coming across the news outlets that the Princess of Wales (and future Queen) has cancer.
Sad that.
Hope for her recovery.

LINK: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/just-kate-middleton-reveals-she-has-cancer-undergoing/

Hold into the wind
varmintGuy

You would have thought the Cabal could have done better with the photo look a like. She's gone and quite some time ago.
Originally Posted by K22
You would have thought the Cabal could have done better with the photo look a like. She's gone and quite some time ago.
Is that what Q says?

[bleep] thing to say. I'm not a fan of the royals by any means, but she is a class lady and you are a [bleep] jerk! I have a hard time tolerating fools! The only thing I'm "bitchin" about is stupid people such as yourself!

I am praying your mother makes a full recovery.
I don't wish cancer on my worst enemy or X's

But honestly I could care less about the "Royal Family"
I wish her well. She obviously loves her family and the thought of the kids having to bury her is a sad one.
Prayer sent for her recovery.
A lady with class, worthy of her title.

Unlike her half-breed embarrassment of a sister-in-law.
I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone.

But if I had magical powers to take it away from her, I would.

And give it to Obama. grin
Posted By: RIO7 Re: YIKES - Princess Has Cancer! - 03/22/24
Have always thought of Kate as a beautiful young women with a TON of CLASS,that is raising a good looking family, Cancer is terrible and the doctors will doctor her to death as they will Charles, I hate seeing any family ravaged by Cancer there are no good out comes in the long run. we need to pray for all Cancer victims and their family's. Rio7
Kate is the most likable of the whole bunch. Sad deal. It would really really bizarre if Harry and Meghan wound up king and queen.....
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
Kate is the most likable of the whole bunch. Sad deal. It would really really bizarre if Harry and Meghan wound up king and queen.....
Agree about Kate. Probably has more sense than most of the others.

Harry and Meghan. Never.

DF
A classy Lady. Pray she beats it.
I hope she has a speedy recovery and I wish her well. For the life of me, I cannot understand the fascination with those people.
Originally Posted by RIO7
Have always thought of Kate as a beautiful young women with a TON of CLASS,that is raising a good looking family, Cancer is terrible and the doctors will doctor her to death as they will Charles, I hate seeing any family ravaged by Cancer there are no good out comes in the long run. we need to pray for all Cancer victims and their family's. Rio7

I agree.
Originally Posted by softailrider
I hope she has a speedy recovery and I wish her well. For the life of me, I cannot understand the fascination with those people.
By people in a country founded by kicking Englands ass to get our freedom.
Originally Posted by RIO7
Yes indeed 👍
Best wishes for your mom.
Originally Posted by K22
Is that what Q says?

Never mind him, TRH, he doesn't believe the MSM.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]things to check in new laptop

Fuqk Cancer!
Very sad.
Jagged Eyeballs, must you continually smear every thread here with your foolish bunch of [bleep]? It's well past tiresome. Apparently Rick Bin couldn't care less about the site anymore.
Prayers her way and a sad deal. I don't think, however, that such warrants a full ten minutes of coverage on our evening national news. Several back home communities under fire threats in Va and WVa, and not a single mention.
What was the "abdominal Surgery?"
I’ll wager she was in real pain and a cancerous mass was impinging a nerve.
I wish her the best, and as a cancer caregiver, will send up prayers for her and her loved ones.
Originally Posted by bluefish
I’ll wager she was in real pain and a cancerous mass was impinging a nerve.
Reportedly it was a planned abdominal surgery. Then the extended hospital stay opened pandoras’ box of speculation.

Now, way later a non cancerous result is suddenly cancer and she’s been on chemo since the end of Feb.

The more secrecy, the more speculation and suspicion. You’d think that bunch could afford a good PR firm to handle their blunders.

Amateur hour.

Yeah, after 1776, why are we ruminating over all that. George III got his royal arse kicked by his cousin, our first president.

DF
I generally give a rat's butt about the other side of the pond, but by all accounts ,Kate is a class act and a wonderful mother. I wish her Godspeed and a full recovery!

I do wish her well.
I'm an unabashed Anglophile (for those in Rio Linda that means I like British stuff, like Westley Richards, Rigby, Holland & Holland, Bourbor, Elizabeth Hurley, Keira Knightley, Boddington's Pub Ale), so I'm saddened by this.

Have not heard of "vaccine induced turbo cancer" but I do know that TDS (Trump Derived Stupidity) and MAGA (Moronic Actions by Gullible Authoritarians) is a real public health crisis. It is difficult to treat, but education, travel, and large doses of patchouli oil have shown promise in clinical trials.
The bigot shows up.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
What was the "abdominal Surgery?"

Hysterectomy seems likely. Benign cysts over and over causing discomfort/debilitation over and over. Then, one of the cysts isn't benign or they find some suspicious activity/growth in the liver or lymph nodes during surgery or during post-surgical pathology and your care plan changes rapidly.

Cancer is hard enough to go through for any individual. Just my guess/opinion but it's got to be even more mentally taxing as the mother and/or father of a young family.
Horse,

That long a hospital post op stay sorta goes against a hysterectomy.

Some big gastrointestinal procedure makes more sense.

There had to be tissues removed for pathology to find cancer.

So more questions lead to more questions.

DF
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone.

But if I had magical powers to take it away from her, I would.

And give it to Obama. grin

And Kilery
Posted By: add Re: YIKES - Princess Has Cancer! - 03/23/24
No sympathies given for a jab promoter:

[Linked Image from voxday.net]
Originally Posted by add

And the stupidity continues.
add,

There are problems with the mRNA shot. Didn’t call it a vaccine, not sure it is.

But, what’s your evidence it’s responsible or has any connection for an unknown, unnamed malignancy reportedly diagnosed post op by the pathology lab.

DF
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
add,

There are problems with the mRNA shot. Didn’t call it a vaccine, not sure it is.

But, what’s your evidence it’s responsible or has any connection for an unknown, unnamed malignancy reportedly diagnosed post op by the pathology lab.

DF

Despite what Q, and the many anti-vaxers try and spew out as being factual, there is no evidence that someone came down with cancer because they got a Covid shot. If I remember correctly, it was Trump who endorsed the shot.
Originally Posted by Eric308

I do wish her well.
I'm an unabashed Anglophile (for those in Rio Linda that means I like British stuff, like Westley Richards, Rigby, Holland & Holland, Bourbor, Elizabeth Hurley, Keira Knightley, Boddington's Pub Ale), so I'm saddened by this.

Have not heard of "vaccine induced turbo cancer" but I do know that TDS (Trump Derived Stupidity) and MAGA (Moronic Actions by Gullible Authoritarians) is a real public health crisis. It is difficult to treat, but education, travel, and large doses of patchouli oil have shown promise in clinical trials.
You sound vaccinated.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Eric308

I do wish her well.

You sound vaccinated.
I am. Not sure how effective it was, but my experience with COVID has been very mild, and I'm in the best shape I've been in 20 years. Recently had my preventative workup, completely clean bill of health; my labs are like a 30 year old. Guess I'm just awesome.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by add

And the stupidity continues.

Boy Howdy, you got that right.

How many boosters did you get?
add,

DF

Do your own homework.

Start with insurance actuary tables (hint).
She’s such a classy and lovable person, I pray she comes out swinging.
Not even Fauci or Bourla, et al? Yeah, something worse!
Originally Posted by add
add,

DF

Do your own homework.

Are they viewable to the public?

Link?

Would love to see these tables and how they relate to Covid or which Vaccines,

Just seems like a very short time frame to establish such evidence.
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by add
add,

DF

Do your own homework.

Are they viewable to the public?

Link?

Would love to see these tables and how they relate to Covid or which Vaccines,

Just seems like a very short time frame to establish such evidence.
Even if there was an association that’s not causation. For years there was an association, lung cancer with smoking. It took years and loads of data to establish causation.

So I don’t even think one can show even an association. Actuarial tables won’t show what you think they’ll show and are not the appropriate data source to establish said hypothesis.

DF
add,

DF

Despite what Q, and the many anti-vaxers try and spew out as being factual, there is no evidence that someone came down with cancer because they got a Covid shot. If I remember correctly, it was Trump who endorsed the shot.

anti jab vs pro jab .....nuts on both sides......bob
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
add,

DF

Trump did endorse the shots. As CEO in a crisis he had to listen to the top scientists, go with info he was given.

He didn’t have time to vet Fauci and Big Pharma, all getting rich pushing their narrative.

Hind sight is 20:20.

DF
I agree with that.
add,

DF

Trump did endorse the shots. As CEO in a crisis he had to listen to the top scientists, go with info he was given.

He didn’t have time to vet Fauci and Big Pharma, all getting rich pushing their narrative.

DF

While I won't argue with you on that, Trump was the one in charge, and has to share in the decision. As in any other situation, one never knows what the outcome could be when you put your name on something. I believe the vaccinations were rushed, but at the same time, people were dying from Covid and the public was demanding something be done.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Sad that.
Hope for her recovery.

Hold into the wind
varmintGuy
Sad that she has cancer, also sad that it matters that she is some kinda royalty.
Here is a simple fact. It is none of our business what type of cancer or stage of cancer she is enduring. This is a private matter with herself and her family. Just let it go! I didn't realize there were so many cancer experts on the fire.

I'm praying for this classy lady and her young family.
Originally Posted by Switch
Here is a simple fact. It is none of our business what type of cancer or stage of cancer she is enduring. This is a private matter with herself and her family. Just let it go! I didn't realize there were so many cancer experts on the fire.

Amen!
Posted By: Teal Re: YIKES - Princess Has Cancer! - 03/24/24

Broadcasting it to the world is a funny way of asking for privacy.
Originally Posted by Teal

The problem was layers and layers of disinformation or out and out lying while speculating. She is a very popular personality and has a positive presence on the world stage. She did the right thing.

kwg
Posted By: Dutch Re: YIKES - Princess Has Cancer! - 03/24/24

Like it or not, she signed up to be a public figure with official duties. If she cannot perform those duties, there’s a public right to know.

We can argue where the line is on the details to the public.

Meanwhile, my best wishes to a mother with three children facing a very tough battle.
Originally Posted by SCGunNut

Amen!
X2

The night before the release of this news, TMZ had a special during prime time viewing about the lack of sightings of Kate,

Rumors on the show ranged from Infidelity, Drug addiction, Anorexia, Failing marriage, and a few other wild ass guesses from the rumor mill,

It was actually quite the classless act from any and all that participated in the show,

The very next day the Royals released the story on her Cancer, Damage control IMHO, Enough was enough,

There is no privacy for those people.
Posted By: rong Re: YIKES - Princess Has Cancer! - 03/24/24
This,it was to quell all the rumors floating on the innanet.

Wish her all the best.
Originally Posted by Dutch

Like it or not, she signed up to be a public figure with official duties. If she cannot perform those duties, there’s a public right to know.

Meanwhile, my best wishes to a mother with three children facing a very tough battle.

Well said, Dutch.

P
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

Well said, Dutch.

P
+1

DF
It is reported William’s half brother Harry learned about it on tv. Guess he’s outta the loop eh?
I think Harry's mess kit has something in it.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

Well said, Dutch.

P
+1

DF
add,

DF

DF

While I won't argue with you on that, Trump was the one in charge, and has to share in the decision. As in any other situation, one never knows what the outcome could be when you put your name on something. I believe the vaccinations were rushed, but at the same time, people were dying from Covid and the public was demanding something be done.
For sure the vaccines were rushed. But the pressure was great to do something. Trump, a balls to the wall kinda guy, pulled the trigger on what everyone was telling him was the way to go. “I am science” Fauci was a big dog in the race. Big Pharma was in the cheering section. The big game was on the field, stakes couldn’t have been higher. To do nothing wasn’t an option.

I don’t fault him for forging ahead. I fault the lack of vetting of the cheering section and those “experts” who pushed a flawed narrative.

Maybe the shots did save some lives. They for sure didn’t perform nearly as advertised. And we still suffering the aftermath of side effects, morbidity and even mortality.

There should be accountability, but the powers that be arranged for “get out of jail free” legislation to CYA themselves. As they say, money talks. For sure it does and loudly.

DF
Bluefish: Are YOU implying Harry and William had different daddy's?
Could be - they do not share a lot of similarities?
Anyway I hope Kate will survive this disease.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I’m not implying it, I am suggesting it is so.
What about the rumor she was pregnant by Pippa's ex? He was found suicided by a blunt instrument to the head. That's more believable than cancer, right? And a wonderful plot line. My Princess is off this morning to be considered a worthy lab rat, again, for some new patent potion/poison. Probably the last one she will ever take. Sure brings out the gallows humor, all things considered. But I do think Fauci, Bourla, WHO, CDC, etc. scum deserve something more novel - or medieval. Imagine trapped in a swirling drain with just enough water to keep them gasping, in between blackouts, for eternity.
Originally Posted by bluefish
I’m not implying it, I am suggesting it is so.
That much is true.
Harry does bear a resemblance to a certain former military officer who was purportedly serving bone broth to the late princess Diana.
Posted By: jpb Re: YIKES - Princess Has Cancer! - 03/25/24
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
Harry does bear a resemblance to a certain former military officer who was purportedly serving bone broth to the late princess Diana.

Some kind of bone anyway...

You are on a roll today, BOBBALEE! grin

/John
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
Ya reckon?

Ha!

DF

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
© 24hourcampfire