Home
As he was being stampeded by a horde of rampaging foreign nationals, Private Cody Jones expressed relief when he was notified by a nearby mainstream media journalist that this was not an invasion.

"Oh, that's good. At least it isn't an invasion — OOOF," he said as one migrant stomped on his face. "If this were an invasion — ARGH — I would really be worried about the — URGH — state of our country. But knowing that it's just — AAACK — peaceful migrant refugees wanting to start a new life in America makes it — OWW — a lot better!"

The Bee

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Guards without loaded rifles and fixed bayonets are not really guards at all.
Originally Posted by Stophel

Abbott has put all of these Patriots in harms way without allowing them the means to defend themselves let alone the Country.

What a POS.
Up to your usual tricks, eh SupFool?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...rder-at-el-paso-bull-past-national-guard
Shoot 6-8 of them it would slow em down.
A false show of force is worse then useless. Like a robber using a toy gun. The robber is in danger but the cop is not.

Same with unarmed Guardsmen. They are placed in danger of their lives, and the invaders are in no danger at all.

The time for 1/2 measures was gone 25 years ago. It's still gone. It's well past time for the use of deadly force.
Originally Posted by Stickfight

No tricks. The Bee always deserves it's own thread. Always.
Problem Solved.

All it takes is to block Media access and the problem miraculously just goes away.

Cool as schit, man, cool as schit.

Media Now Blocked From the Scene Where Hundreds of Illegals Overran National Guard in El Paso

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/media-now-blocked-scene-where-hundreds-illegals-overran/

I was wrong, Greggy does have a plan.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Media Now Blocked From the Scene Where Hundreds of Illegals Overran National Guard in El Paso

"It was mostly a peaceful day at the border, until the National Guard provoked an invasion......"

Problem Solved.

All it takes is to block Media access and the problem miraculously just goes away.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/media-now-blocked-scene-where-hundreds-illegals-overran/

Stevie’s “plan” would include sending his Congressional Rep Omar and a bunch of Somalian’s to help. 😂
Problem Solved.

Crawl back in ur igloo and take another toke dumfuk
Originally Posted by earlybrd

Another day living on CF, eh tiny bird? 50 posts (all worthless) and the day's not over......

You need professional help.
Watch the video of the invasion and one of the guardsmen pulls his phone out of his pocket and starts videoing the scene.
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by earlybrd

Another day living on CF, eh tiny bird? 50 posts (all worthless) and the day's not over......

You need professional help.
You counting my post today Supafool maybe you need help🤔
Originally Posted by SupFoo

"It was mostly a peaceful day at the border, until the National Guard provoked an invasion......"

Indeed.

Don't forget this is all Trump's fault because he and his MAGA members of the House Blocked Biden from closing the border.
Originally Posted by 45_100
Watch the video of the invasion and one of the guardsmen pulls his phone out of his pocket and starts videoing the scene.

Confiscated, I'm sure.
One AZ Man took it to them instead of talking.

Arizona Rancher Goes on Trial For Killing Illegal Alien on His Property

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/arizona-rancher-goes-trial-killing-illegal-alien-his/

He's not doing so well at the moment.

LE has taken his life, for defending his own and America.

Abbott has put all of these Patriots in harms way without allowing them the means to defend themselves let alone the Country.

What a POS.
This. They should have opened fire, but lacked the means or authorization.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

What a POS.
This. They should have opened fire, but lacked the means or authorization.

We used to call them, "Sitting Ducks".
© 24hourcampfire