Home
Posted By: szihn New California tax coming? - 03/23/24
Start at 1:00

Posted By: KFWA Re: New California tax coming? - 03/23/24
the just released a report saying they were $55 billion in debt, and now that Texas has shut down immigration and they are all getting all the illegals, they estimate it will be $75 billion next year

California is a failed state thanks to Newsome
Posted By: rong Re: New California tax coming? - 03/23/24
But the feds will bail them out,just like NY and Ill.
Same as when Brandon took over.
Originally Posted by rong

Both California and New York will wind up getting another seat in the House of Representatives after the next census with all of the illegals there that will be counted.
Posted By: Sako76 Re: New California tax coming? - 03/23/24
Don’t worry, Uncle Joe will bail Cali and Newsome out!
Posted By: rong Re: New California tax coming? - 03/23/24
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Both California and New York will wind up getting another seat in the House of Representatives after the next census with all of the illegals there that will be counted.

I know they're bringing alot in ,but here in NY we are losing population as well.
To Lake we're gone.
Calif can kiss my A@ @
State Farm just announced that they were dissolving 72,000 home insurance policies in California due to regulatory issues, inflation and the potential for catastrophic losses there.
Golly Gee...
These California folks should move to Oregon, Idaho and Montana... I be thinkin'
Or West Virginia... iffing dey can squeal like pigs.

I know they're bringing alot in ,but here in NY we are losing population as well.

Losing the wrong kind of folks.
Losing the wrong kind of folks.

Tooty Toot... Toot
California's already getting billions in federal money to pay for their leftist programs. Other states are supporting them in their madness.

Just one tiny nugget of it:

https://calbudgetcenter.org/resourc...-assistance-to-millions-of-californians/

Bb
Posted By: Valsdad Re: New California tax coming? - 03/23/24
Seems we had a thread about this last week?
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
California's already getting billions in federal money to pay for their leftist programs. Other states are supporting them in their madness.

Just one tiny nugget of it:

https://calbudgetcenter.org/resourc...-assistance-to-millions-of-californians/

Bb

Jus pay yo taxes... Biden need da money...
"California is a failed state thanks to Newsome."

California was failing well before Newsome. He's just administering the coup de gras.

My family back in 1968 told me I was a fool for quitting my job and moving out of California; San Francisco to be exact. I don't miss it one bit.
PJ
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Seems we had a thread about this last week?

Every week.
Posted By: Seafire Re: New California tax coming? - 03/23/24
Originally Posted by CashisKing
These California folks should move to Oregon, Idaho and Montana... I be thinkin'

WRONG!

Each of those states ALREADY have enough California Transplants, who have already been working on turning the states into being just like the California they left, minus the big population and traffic jams.
Originally Posted by Seafire

WRONG!

Each of those states ALREADY have enough California Transplants, who have already been working on turning the states into being just like the California they left, minus the big population and traffic jams.

^^^This^^^^
Originally Posted by KFWA
the just released a report saying they were $55 billion in debt, and now that Texas has shut down immigration and they are all getting all the illegals, they estimate it will be $75 billion next year

California is a failed state thanks to Newsome Newscum

Fify
Originally Posted by Orerancher

WRONG!

^^^This^^^^
I strongly agree. Idaho is slowly turning blue because of them. They're here pushing for changes that we don't want.
What they need to do is stay in CA and fight to change back to what made CA great in the 1st place.

WRONG!

You are correct and it got really bad when Silicon Valley exploded. My parents got out a couple of years after dad got out of the military.
Originally Posted by Nestucca

WRONG!

You are correct and it got really bad when Silicon Valley exploded. My parents got out a couple of years after dad got out of the military.

Where should those rich California Liberals move then?
Posted By: Dinny Re: New California tax coming? - 03/23/24

WRONG!

No further east than Nebraska!

WRONG!

I hear Mars is nice this time of year.
Posted By: Redneck Re: New California tax coming? - 03/23/24

......and the aholes who voted that dickhead in...
The rich deserve a good government as much as anyone else but they need to stay there and fix the mess they created. Leaving just leaves their problems for someone else to live with.
It's true that the masses vote, but they can only vote for whoever's on the ballot. We all know that the party powers decide that. Nobody runs unless the party lets them get on the ballot. The rich people need to work inside the Dem party to get decent people on the ballots.

WRONG!

Yurrup. They’ll feel right at home. But for Dwayne, I’d recommend Canuckia…..
Posted By: Valsdad Re: New California tax coming? - 03/23/24

WRONG!

Old Dominion?
https://www.movebuddha.com/blog/where-californians-moving-to/
Posted By: Osky Re: New California tax coming? - 03/23/24

I believe the number for debt is nearly triple that. I don’t believe that number includes unfunded future payouts, pensions and the like.

Osky
Posted By: iskra Re: New California tax coming? - 03/23/24
One proud Californian voice saying "Relax! No worries of my invading!" True that some folks fleeing. But typically due to economics. They don't have the "choice" of staying. Many others who might wish to come here, economically prohibited in similar "lack of choice".

It's all about "choices" folks! And lucky are those folks with choices! In broader perspective "Packages" as the melding of choices. Nothing 'perfect', but putting together the pluses and minuses and coming to what works for 'you & yours'. Your "package product". That's where I am. "With such choices as most locales able to afford having my home. Not as a brilliant strategist! Just a dumb guy happening to be at the right place in the right era for a "seatbelt fastened" economic housing market rocket ride.

We're witnessing a climate fast-track ride of unknown dimensions. No clear 'safe harbours', nor does life provide such guarantees. You to yours, me to mine. What works for you and what works for me. So far, in my eighties now, the actual 'bumps' small and mine working Well! May you all have such luck or better! smile

Last point. People & Regimes. Under God, I love all good people and don't seek to gloat at circumstance of their lives or regimes.

My take!
John
I’m not sure where they should move cash as long as it’s not here. They destroyed this state after running for office as they instituted the same shiit laws they fled from.
I have some very good friends from Southern California that are as conservative as you can get and I will gladly take them when they sell their businesses and leave. They have said the same thing has happened to them and the way it used to be down there it just happened to them first. BTW Mars is a good idea but still a little too close.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: New California tax coming? - 03/24/24
Originally Posted by Osky

I believe the number for debt is nearly triple that. I don’t believe that number includes unfunded future payouts, pensions and the like.

Osky
It wasn't that long ago our State had something along the lines of a $60-90 Billion dollar surplus.

Gavin &Co. put an end to that.
Szihn: I do NOT care!
Fk
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
© 24hourcampfire