Home
On METV right now. Bugs Bunny, Woody Woodpecker, Foghorn Leghorn. Still as entertaining as they were 60 years ago. LOL
You know, it just might be a panacea for today's world news.
It is about as believable isn't it?

Ok - back to your Lucky Charms you, and sit at the table - don' t wake up your father !!! grin
Turkey surprise…

A Friend worked at Worner Brothers, He said, Chuck Jones, said, we weren't writhing those for kids, we were having fun.
Chocolate milk and cinnamon -sugar toast, and Looney Tunes
Haven't had that in years, no reason......?
Wile E Coyote is a tough dude
You don't have to wait till Saturday.
9 999999’9 999 99999 9999 99!
[Linked Image from ilarge.lisimg.com]
WHAT A SURPRISE...all that violence and we still turned out pretty pieceable. Perhaps the x, y, & z'ers could have used a little more violence in Sesame Street?
At least they don't play as many limp dick leaky stinking crotch clinicly depressed gender chalenged aids carrier comercials during cartoons.
Originally Posted by jimone
At least they don't play as many limp dick leaky stinking crotch clinicly depressed gender chalenged aids carrier comercials during cartoons.

To get those, you need to watch the Cartoon Network.
Not a cartoon but I loved “The Little Rascals”. I still get a kick out of watching them.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
A Friend worked at Worner Brothers, He said, Chuck Jones, said, we weren't writhing those for kids, we were having fun.

[Linked Image from i.ytimg.com]
Originally Posted by wabigoon
[Linked Image from ilarge.lisimg.com]

Wow! How were you able to do that without taking a picture of your monitor?
Land of the lost wasn’t a cartoon but I watched it every Saturday! I was in love with Holly Marshal back then!
Would like to know when Johnny Quest is on
I always liked to watch Mighty Mouse. My favorite at the time, for some reason.
Still enjoy Looney Tunes now and then,
Was a fan of The Pink Panther as well
Anus and Handy, Flipper Macgee and Elroy
The jetsons was pretty cool to watch!
I know a guy with a Tasmanian Devil in a whirlwind tattoo.

Used to pheasant hunt together with his trained GSP's.
The old cartoons were funny, free on today’s woke BS, just funny to watch and increase your imagination
Bugs Bunny Road Runner hour
Scooby Doo
Pink Panther
The Jetsons

Don't get much better than that for this 70's kid.
Foghorn leghorn
Yosemite Sam
Droopy dog
Daffy duck
Sylvester the cat

Bugs bunny was way down my list of looney toon favorites
Tom and Jerry.

But when they hated and tried to kill each other. Not when they were friends and Tom wore a bow tie.

Originally Posted by Alan_C
Would like to know when Johnny Quest is on

Original airing was 1964-65. 26 episodes.
It only ran one season.
I got them all on DVD when my kids were little.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I love METV! Love the cartoons and other classic shows. Rawhide on the weekend with Burt Reynolds and Clint Eastwood. There are some Sunday morning cartoons on another antenna TV here in Maine.
Young folks coming up nowadays don't know how to tie down their punkies, say, I never tied down any pumpkins.
I was on a job last week at a nursing home,and the fella in the room I was working in was 97 years young.
He had Metv on watching Looney Tunes.
© 24hourcampfire