Home
Posted By: DigitalDan Squirrel problem - 03/23/24
The Presbyterian church called a meeting to decide what to do about their squirrel infestation. After much prayer and consideration, they concluded that the squirrels were predestined to be there, and they should not interfere with God’s divine will.

At the Baptist church, the squirrels had taken an interest in the baptistry. The deacons met and decided to put a water-slide on the baptistry and let the squirrels drown themselves. The squirrels liked the slide and, unfortunately, knew instinctively how to swim, so twice as many squirrels showed up the following week.

The Lutheran church decided that they were not in a position to harm any of God’s creatures. So, they humanely trapped their squirrels and set them free near the Baptist church. Two weeks later, the squirrels were back when the Baptists took down the water-slide.

The Episcopalians tried a much more unique path by setting out pans of whiskey around their church in an effort to kill the squirrels with alcohol poisoning. They sadly learned how much damage a band of drunk squirrels can do.

But the Catholic church came up with a more creative strategy! They baptized all the squirrels and made them members of the church. Now they only see them at Christmas and Easter.

Not much was heard from the Jewish synagogue. They took the first squirrel and circumcised him. They haven’t seen a squirrel since.
Posted By: Tide_Change Re: Squirrel problem - 03/23/24
Like!
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Squirrel problem - 03/23/24
👍
Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: Squirrel problem - 03/23/24
I like that!
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Squirrel problem - 03/23/24
The Pentecostals trapped the squirrels and fed them to their snakes!
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Squirrel problem - 03/23/24
Dan your jokes are gettin' a bit squirrelly!
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Squirrel problem - 03/23/24
[Linked Image from i1.sndcdn.com]
Posted By: Alan_C Re: Squirrel problem - 03/23/24
I enjoyed it ! Pics would have been nice.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Squirrel problem - 03/23/24
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Squirrel problem - 03/23/24
Good One !! Thanks for posting. Squirrels are what initially got me into air rifles. I now have two.
Posted By: AlleghenyMountain Re: Squirrel problem - 03/23/24
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: bartman Re: Squirrel problem - 03/23/24
10 gauge
32" full
WW 3 1/2
2 1/4 oz #6

What squirrel problem

Just sayin'
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Squirrel problem - 03/23/24
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Good One !! Thanks for posting. Squirrels are what initially got me into air rifles. I now have two.

Two squirrels?
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Squirrel problem - 03/23/24
A bunch of squirrels went down the chimney on my grandpa's house. They found the nuts, and made a trail to the toilet for water.
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Squirrel problem - 03/23/24
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
[Linked Image from i1.sndcdn.com]

Doesn't look amused.
Posted By: CRS Re: Squirrel problem - 03/24/24
Funny

At the church of CRS, lead poisoning solves all squirrel problems...
Posted By: aalf Re: Squirrel problem - 03/24/24
Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: Squirrel problem - 03/24/24
Wonder what that squirrel is thinking when he suddenly finds himself 50 ‘ in the air traveling around 75 fps!😀
Bet the little SOB lands on his feet without any damage, and thinking “what the freak happened “.
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: Squirrel problem - 03/24/24
cool
Posted By: SS336 Re: Squirrel problem - 03/24/24
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Never surrender. 😎

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: steveredd1 Re: Squirrel problem - 03/24/24
around here we have a bunch of squirrels running around without tails, they dont climb and run like the ones with tails
Posted By: CRS Re: Squirrel problem - 03/24/24
aalf,
That is hilarious!
Posted By: Nestucca Re: Squirrel problem - 03/24/24
The video was hilarious
© 24hourcampfire