Home
Posted By: KFWA Defund the police Baltimore style - 03/25/24
from End Wokeness:

Baltimore is now facing apocalyptic levels of policing shortages.

Last week, THREE police officers patrolled a whole district of 61,000 residents.

Police are now UNABLE to respond to calls, including for child assault.

The department is now postponing police training in an attempt to solve shortages.
I have a felling the cities are about to explode.
Start protecting yourselves- run crooks down- if you see a gun yell gun and mag-dump the crook. Govt. will hunt down all who were involved in protecting themselves.
It's simple...........the Negroes do not want police to interfere with them committing crimes, and the Democrats want to appease their most reliable voting base.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
It's simple...........the Negroes do not want police to interfere with them committing crimes, and the Democrats want to appease their most reliable voting base.

Pretty much. And then the out cries for help will usher in a new age security force or something. All brainwashed (think Divergent). 2024 is gunna be sporty.
B-more is down like 700 officers, with anyone who can leave is leaving. They under a consent decree (freddy gray incident ) and of course crime is off the hook. Why any one who could get out of there is not , baffles me.
I have said for 10 years now... "If someone told me there was a brown bag with $1k in it... in seat 22FF of Camden Yard... I would NOT go get it."
Make that $10k... in 2024
I've worked with 3 patrol officers plus a sgt (our lazy sgt did not respond to calls or write reports, only supervised) for around that many people on midnight shift, quite a few times actually. That was technically below our minimum man power, which was 4. And we were at 4 almost every shift all year. We responded to everything.
in a city like Baltimore?
Originally Posted by KFWA
in a city like Baltimore?

I said with the same population, 65k. No, not Baltimore.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

The Party of Chaos goal is to start a Civil War and come in and clean up the Mess they Created and Establish Talmudic Law ..

Ted Curse , Little Marco , Cottonmouth, Hee Haw Hawley , Lurch Thune they All Know the Scripture
They might start recruiting some Illegals.
When the citizens get tired of it they'll revolt and run off the people responsible for the chaos.
It's all going exactly as planned.

1) soften the public by creating a media campaign and an agenda to defund the police. Refuse to prosecute rioters burning down cities, demoralizing the population. At the same time, prosecute any and everyone for any perceived slight if they hold conservative values.

2) defund and demoralize the police

3) import millions of fighting age males from foreign lands that hate Americans. (blame Trump)

4) Recognize the millions of "newcomers" are struggling financially because the MAGA crowd is *raciss* and won't hire them to work in America

5) Federal govt unveils plan to give these American-hating illegal invaders a solution by employing them on a *new* federal police force created to *replace the beleaguered local police departments decimated by Covid and Trump policies*

6)replace the police forces across America with new immigrant "officers" that will do anything they're ordered to against Americans, consolidating federal LEO power in everyday America.

7) Push the communists agenda down Americans throat using foreign invaders as enforcers.

And we all thought it would be blue helmet UN workers. LOL
Originally Posted by Riverc
They might start recruiting some Illegals.

You can bet on it.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Lyer, you'd go get it. Your the biggest money slut on the Fire.
Not blue helmets- - - -the new "emergency response force" will wear rainbow colored ones! Still good targets, though!
Originally Posted by ihookem

Nope...
Originally Posted by ihookem

Smokin out da pussies...

One At A Time...
Originally Posted by Fireball2

1) soften the public by creating a media campaign and an agenda to defund the police. Refuse to prosecute rioters burning down cities, demoralizing the population. At the same time, prosecute any and everyone for any perceived slight if they hold conservative values.

3) import millions of fighting age males from foreign lands that hate Americans. (blame Trump)

4) Recognize the millions of "newcomers" are struggling financially because the MAGA crowd is *raciss* and won't hire them to work in America

5) Federal govt unveils plan to give these American-hating illegal invaders a solution by employing them on a *new* federal police force created to *replace the beleaguered local police departments decimated by Covid and Trump policies*

6)replace the police forces across America with new immigrant "officers" that will do anything they're ordered to against Americans, consolidating federal LEO power in everyday America.

7) Push the communists agenda down Americans throat using foreign invaders as enforcers.

You have summed it up nicely.

kwg
I have said for 10 years now... "If someone told me there was a brown bag with $1k in it... in seat 22FF of Camden Yard... I would NOT go get it."

$10k? I'll drive mayne!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by hillestadj

$10k? I'll drive mayne!

Spend a day or two in Baltimore... then get back to me.

FUGG Maryland...

$10k? I'll drive mayne!

Spend a day or two in Baltimore... then get back to me.

FUGG Maryland...

Ninja please, not going on vacation. Walking in, walking out. Wheels rolling back home.

$10k? I'll drive mayne!

Hamsterdam is now the whole city. Minus one bridge.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Spot on.
I’m glad you like to type.
© 24hourcampfire