Home
Ordered a shovel online. This is how it was delivered. I thought it was funny as hell for some reason.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Imagine if this outfit was shipping sex toys........ grin crazy
Hahahaha!

I like that very much.

On one side...your normal porch pirates are never going to steal a shovel.
🤣
Glad it wasnt a rifle !
Posted By: Teal Re: This packaging made me LOL - 03/25/24
Makes it easy to toss into the truck!
Prolly has an extra sharp, hollow ground SV-35 shovel blade smirk
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: This packaging made me LOL - 03/25/24
Nice patio. Is that concrete that's had the textures forms used on the surface.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Nice patio. Is that concrete that's had the textures forms used on the surface.

Yes.
Original!
I can dig it!🤣
That makes me laugh. Nice view also!
Originally Posted by MuskegMan
Prolly has an extra sharp, hollow ground SV-35 shovel blade smirk
I was thinking along those same lines. It's probably classified in some shipping regulation as being dangerous and can't be shipped if there's a chance somebody might get cut on the edge of that thing.
Funny.

Reminded me of this commercial:

Originally Posted by Tide_Change
Funny.

Reminded me of this commercial:

Yeah, I thought the same thing.
Better than tires. The just Saran Wrap a shipping label on them.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Ordered a shovel online. This is how it was delivered. I thought it was funny as hell for some reason.

The man who can pull the shovel out of the box is the Shovel King of Montana?
The used to wrap whitewall tries in browm paper
Ha! That’s hilarious.

Ya gotta wonder if the guy that wrapped it thinks it’s as funny as the guy receiving it…
Posted By: Valsdad Re: This packaging made me LOL - 03/25/24
Nice fripfrops.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: This packaging made me LOL - 03/25/24
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Ha! That’s hilarious.

Ya gotta wonder if the guy that wrapped it thinks it’s as funny as the guy receiving it…
You ever see the inside of a shipping dept?

I'm not sure the majority of the workers there "think".
Posted By: NVhntr Re: This packaging made me LOL - 03/25/24
smile You’ve got a million dollar view.
Buying shipping packaging is expensive.

Looks like it worked well so I will rate it 9/10 and who ever is in charge of shipping at RazorBack shovels gets an attaboy.
Posted By: SupFoo Re: This packaging made me LOL - 03/25/24
We gonna get into the "belt with suspenders" debate?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Probably got 2nd Lt. working in the packing a shipping department.....
Change of subject, but what a beautiful background view to do yard work. I can think of a lot worse scenes to dig with a shovel. A great place to live.
I ordered one and got one just like that, I was about to send it back ...cuz it didn't work worth a damn...... and then I took the box off.
Imagine if this outfit was shipping sex toys........ grin crazy

It probably would’ve showed up used!
Originally Posted by SupFoo

I've got an old back injury (ruptured L4/5, bulged L3/4 and L5/S1. A snug belt really aggravates things. So I use suspenders to hold up my pants, and the belt to hang stuff from.......mostly IWB holsters.
We were really fortunate finding this place back in 2004. We're on a bit of a hilltop. Great views all around. We do get full-value wind though, but I don't mind.
Only thing I can think of - the box is a place for the shipping labels and bar codes.

Originally Posted by atvalaska
I ordered one and got one just like that, I was about to send it back ...cuz it didn't work worth a damn...... and then I took the box off.

I agree with this, though!
Try to picture the guy who hurt hisself on a shovel, sued, and precipitated that packaging.
Originally Posted by Offshoreman
Change of subject, but what a beautiful background view to do yard work. I can think of a lot worse scenes to dig with a shovel. A great place to live.

I prefer a long handled shovel most times, but wanted this shorter shovel to keep on the side-by-side.

The backyard view's not bad, that's for sure. The front yard isn't horrid either,

Originally Posted by mark shubert
Only thing I can think of - the box is a place for the shipping labels and bar codes.

Originally Posted by atvalaska

I agree with this, though!

That's what I figured too, after I thought about it.
You had me right up until those flip flops!

lol

Years ago I ordered 3 fiberglass handled spade shovels because Lord knows the local hardware store doesn't sell them...

Anyway we were getting fuel at the Cenex when a UPS truck pulls up and out jumps my old high school buddy and he says I got something for you fuucker! Tosses the shrink wrapped shovel threesome in the back of my pickup and hollers, get to work Samboy!
Posted By: 1911a1 Re: This packaging made me LOL - 03/25/24
That is funny as heck!
Originally Posted by SamOlson
You had me right up until those flip flops!

lol

Years ago I ordered 3 fiberglass handled spade shovels because Lord knows the local hardware store doesn't sell them...

Anyway we were getting fuel at the Cenex when a UPS truck pulls up and out jumps my old high school buddy and he says I got something for you fuucker! Tosses the shrink wrapped shovel threesome in the back of my pickup and hollers, get to work Samboy!

Good stuff!

My feet took a beating back in 2003/Iraq. Weeks/months with boots on, only loosening the laces a bit to sleep. Now I let the dogs breathe as much as possible.
Posted By: JOG Re: This packaging made me LOL - 03/25/24

I knew about wrenches of course, but I wasn't aware there are box end shovels.

Badabing.
Originally Posted by JOG

Badabing.

BOOM! LOL
Originally Posted by JOG

Badabing.

BOOM! LOL

Specialty item, for digging square holes.
Dude

Toenails

P
post office probably requires it.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Dude

Toenails

P

Yeah, like I said above, my feet took a beating. Getting rid of nail fungus is pretty much impossible, short of amputating the toes.

That's the price of wearing boots day and night for nearly three months, and trying to stay clean with wet wipes.

There are products out there that will improve the "appearance" of fungus damaged nails. None of them cure it. Trust me I've tried several.
Posted By: DMc Re: This packaging made me LOL - 03/26/24
Truly funny!
Posted By: Plumdog Re: This packaging made me LOL - 03/26/24
I got my fungus toenails fixed with a prescription of little pills. Is that ice on the lake?
Originally Posted by Plumdog
I got my fungus toenails fixed with a prescription of little pills. Is that ice on the lake?

Yep, Ice. Usually it's melted off around April 1st, give or take.

I've heard of the prescription pills (lamasil?), but the potential side-effects kind of spook me. Kidney failure......
Posted By: skinner Re: This packaging made me LOL - 03/26/24
This is how a rifle came recently
Carry handle.

Lol.
Originally Posted by skinner
This is how a rifle came recently

Good grief.

I've heard of the prescription pills (lamasil?), but the potential side-effects kind of spook me. Kidney failure......

I repped Lamisil for years.

Talk to your doc.

P

I repped Lamisil for years.

Talk to your doc.

P

I'll do that next time in in there.
Corn meal in a pan of warm water. Soak 30 minutes, or longer if you want. I've not done it but know a couple of people who have. Worked for them. Corn has antifungal properties. Been proven in agricultural research.
Vetericyn. Seen that stuff do some amazing things on some seriously nasty fungus and infections on animals of all sorts. Worth a shot. Cheap enough and very safe. I'd spray that on 5-6 times a day for a week and see if you don't see some changes.
It takes a loooooong time to clear up a nail fungal infection. Be patient.

Terbinafine is generic so it might be pretty cheap.

P
I'll give that terbinafine a try.

I've been living with this for over 20 years now. Over the years I've gone on the attack for a while, but results are always disappointing. It's tough to eradicate.

The good thing is, it's really a cosmetic condition, doesn't affect quality of life. Maybe different for someone in the dating pool.
What's wrong with suspenders and a belt?
Dude

Toenails

P

You get a mani pedi fortnightly don't you?
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Sure...

I wear both as well.
Originally Posted by Offshoreman

I prefer a long handled shovel most times, but wanted this shorter shovel to keep on the side-by-side.

The backyard view's not bad, that's for sure. The front yard isn't horrid either,

Nice!
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

The man who can pull the shovel out of the box is the Shovel King of Montana?

Naah, King of all the Britons, and there’s a lake back there he can toss it into when he’s done.
© 24hourcampfire