Home
a few weeks ago Katt Williams accused Diddy of having these crazy sex parties.

accusations of some pretty bad stuff was being thrown around

I'll guess we'll hear if this is all connected or if its fake
Probably heard that he was thinking of voting for Trump.
Article references "human trafficking" with multiple jurisdictions involved. Could get interesting. Puff got DEEP pockets.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/rapper-sean-diddy-combs-homes-raided-homeland-security\
P-Diddly.
His plane took off from LAX this am - was last seen over Puerto Rico - he bailed without his kids.
Never heard of him.
I've listened to Katt Williams quite a bit over the past few weeks. Even with all the craziness in his life, he seems like a pretty grounded human being.

certainly has strong family values.
Originally Posted by viking
Never heard of him.

I wouldn't expect many to know him from this forum. All I really know is he did a remake of a Sting song many years ago
Cape Verde

His plane is headed to a non-extradition country.

He's a rapper/media guy with 3 Grammy's and a net worth close to 1 billion dollars. Not exactly a nobody in that world.
Originally Posted by Teal
Cape Verde

His plane is headed to a non-extradition country.

He's a rapper/media guy with 3 Grammy's and a net worth close to 1 billion dollars. Not exactly a nobody in that world.

holy [bleep], I thought were joking
Can’t be any worse than Chuck Berry hosing hookers down with mustard and tossing slices of bologna at them to try and get it to stick.
Then farting in their faces.

Oh…no does this shatter the wholesome persona that Boomers thought???

lol
I think Justin Beeper just came out and said Diddy didled him.
Originally Posted by Higginez
P-Diddly.

The ol P Diddler is making a run for it.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Can’t be any worse than Chuck Berry hosing hookers down with mustard and tossing slices of bologna at them to try and get it to stick.

lol
Or Danny Thomas crapping on glass coffee tables with hookers underneath.

lol
Hey, I stood in line with Chuck at a Chuck Berry concert in Denver. He told me most of that ain't true.

lol

You monster!!!! How am I supposed to listen to 'My Ding-a-Ling' now?! I thought he was wholesome...
© 24hourcampfire