Home
Not a spoof. It’s a classic case of disparate impact lawfare at work. Auto manufacturers must be held accountable for making cars that black people want to steal.

It’s real. He really said that.

“But we have to go upstream, and we got to make sure that the automobiles are not so easy to steal that they are a tempting, attractive nuisance for young people. Right now we are investigating two major automakers because their cars are dramatically too easy to steal for young people.”

Next up Nike Inc.

However, not to worry, book publishers are safe.

Hat Tip: Sundance

Wow. This chit never stops, does it.

Very believable.

Chicago sued Kia and Hyundai for vehicles too easy to steal causing Chicago crime numbers to skyrocket.
Why don't they investigate why black people as so prone to car theft? Blaming inanimate objects is about all they can do. Get to the heart of the problem, the damned thieves.
Ellison is a Marxist. Investigating auto manufacturers because blacks have good taste in their autos is a pretty flagrant waste of taxpayer money. Minnesota voters must be insane.
He is a royal POS.

And a fuqken Muslim
Originally Posted by steve4102
He is a royal POS.

And a fuqken Muslim

I see he is still working from home. Still the Covid scare or convenience?
Isn't that racist?
Originally Posted by SupFoo
He is a royal POS.

And a fuqken Muslim

I see he is still working from home. Still the Covid scare or convenience?

Lazy
Originally Posted by JD338
Isn't that racist?

Well, condescending anyway, just like the claim that black folks are somehow unable to secure proper I.D. for voter verification, and are incapable of resisting the tempting taste of menthol ciggybutts.

Dems treat their dependent/victim-class voters like children, which really oughta piss them off, but somehow doesn’t for the most part.
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
Why don't they investigate why black people as so prone to car theft? Blaming inanimate objects is about all they can do. Get to the heart of the problem, the damned thieves.
HAH! In MN.??? HAH! Usually within an hour any perp arrested is back on the street... On the MN newscasts nearly every day..

Liberals rarely blame the perp - only the inanimate object instead... Like guns, for instance..
“But we have to go upstream, and we got to make sure that the automobiles are not so easy to steal that they are a tempting, attractive nuisance for young people. Right now we are investigating two major automakers because their cars are dramatically too easy to steal for young people.”

My reading comprehension isn't always on par, but I sure can't see where he said "black people" any where in that statement.
He is a royal POS.

And a fuqken Muslim

Y'all should quit voting these POS candidates to office.
The Mayor of Chicongo has already Filed against a number of Car Manufacturers KIA being just One

Seem KIA Cars are so easy to steal the Congolese can’t help themselves but to steal Them..

In Fact the Urge is so Great that it turns them from Congolese into KIA Boyz a whole other Sub Species which has the Mayor and the Aldermen up in Rage .
Originally Posted by TRnCO

My reading comprehension isn't always on par, but I sure can't see where he said "black people" any where in that statement.

Dey is "youts".

And you know danged well who he meant. Nearly everyone here didn't give it a second thought, or frankly, a first.
I'm sorry, but it ain't like blacks are the only "youts" stealing chit. Plenty of white yankers and Mehicans doing it too.

If you squint, you can read it between the lines.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Ellison is a Marxist. Investigating auto manufacturers because blacks have good taste in their autos is a pretty flagrant waste of taxpayer money. Minnesota voters must be insane.
If ever there was a person who has earned the term ni**er, it's Ellison. That guy is just pure pig manure.

kwg
Originally Posted by Raeford
He is a royal POS.

And a fuqken Muslim

Y'all should quit voting these POS candidates to office.

My thoughts exactly. MN is a seriously screwed up state, has been for a long time
Interesting how it’s the Kia and Hyundai designs that are easy to steal.
One would almost think that their engineers operate in an environment (country) where people stealing other people’s stuff is not a problem.
Were the issue properly researched, there is a danger that one could come to some un-PC sociological conclusions.

Ergo, it’s the manufacturers fault.
I'm sorry, but it ain't like blacks are the only "youts" stealing chit. Plenty of white yankers and Mehicans doing it too.

You really think Ellison was talking about those others?
Why do they make diamonds so big that they’re begging to be stolen? Why do they make Rolex watches so recognizable that they’re just asking to be ripped off someone’s wrist? Why do banks keep so much money just tempting folks to go in and rob them?
These morons are insane...
Originally Posted by duckster
These morons are insane...

Negative. Crazy like a fox and milking the system for ALL they can, WHILE they can... And the liberal twits try to force force their guilt on everyone else...
Atleast work boot manufacturers will be safe from Ellison
It's the "gibbs me dat" generation.
Reparations, you know.
© 24hourcampfire