Home
Posted By: rod2024 The pillow guy - 03/27/24
“MyPillow has more or less vacated but we’d like to do this by the book,” attorney Sara Filo, representing MyPillow’s landlord, First Industrial, said during a hearing on Tuesday. “At this point there’s a representation that no further payment is going to be made under this lease, so we’d like to go ahead with finding a new tenant.”

Why doesn't the lying Mike sell all those documents showing that the election was stolen. He could make millions if he actually had any documents.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24
New here?

Operating under another name?

Mr Busse, is that you?

Newbies here get a standardized welcome..................................

GFY
Posted By: gunchamp Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24
Originally Posted by rod2024
“MyPillow has more or less vacated but we’d like to do this by the book,” attorney Sara Filo, representing MyPillow’s landlord, First Industrial, said during a hearing on Tuesday. “At this point there’s a representation that no further payment is going to be made under this lease, so we’d like to go ahead with finding a new tenant.”

Why doesn't the lying Mike sell all those documents showing that the election was stolen. He could make millions if he actually had any documents.
Which sock is this? FOAD
Posted By: earlybrd Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24
Another dumfuk
Posted By: Paul_M Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24

I left bowsight.com because of politics and then I come across this crab. Disappointing to say the least.

Says he left because of politics, comes here and starts with politics. Disappointing to say the least
Posted By: las Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24
Originally Posted by Valsdad
New here?

Mr Busse, is that you?

GFY

Looks like. Same style, same butt-hurt, same BS.
Posted By: Partsman Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24
Yep you got this loser pegged, started by trying to sell stuff and now is showing his/her true Color’s, neither wanted or needed here.
Typical Biden voter and traitor to America🤡
Posted By: rod2024 Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24
Yep, once I saw all the idiots here I decided to give them as much cow manure as possible until they kick me off. So get use to it.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24
What a loser, LOL.

Get a life Betaboi.

Yep, once I saw all the idiots here I decided to give them as much cow manure as possible until they kick me off. So get use to it.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24

Just what we need. Another fugking moron troll.
Posted By: ribka Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24

Online Content
rod2024
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Bigfork

I left bowsight.com because of politics and then I come across this crab. Disappointing to say the least.
Posted By: MickeyD Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24
What do you get out of such childish and foolish behavior?
Nope, I'm not him
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24
Already put this POS on ignore
Is that including you
I love showing all you magas what idiots you are.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24
Sounds like a great use of your time. Why don’t you go jack your dog off?
Posted By: mathman Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24
1. Mike Lindell sells pillows.

2. rod2024 bites pillows.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24
Originally Posted by mathman

I’d say this is accurate.
Posted By: KillerBee Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24
rod2024 do yourself a favor and come back as Dimrod, it's a more appropriate sockpuppet name, and sums you up perfectly!

cool
Posted By: Springcove Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24

Idiots hmmm 🤔??? Perhaps you should learn to spell before you pat yourself on the back. Go to Websters and look up the definitions of “holy and “holly” then get back to us.
Originally Posted by mathman

hahaha
Posted By: Raeford Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24
Originally Posted by Springcove

Idiots hmmm 🤔??? Perhaps you should learn to spell before you pat yourself on the back. Go to Websters and look up the definitions of “holy and “holly” then get back to us.

He thinks that we should get use to it
Guess what...............................................

you're not very good at it and it's not working.
Posted By: MAC Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24
Same here and there is another one just like him that started posting. Ignore and never respond to them. When the children dont get any attention they will go elsewhere
Jetboi got a twin?
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24
Should be classified as an AMERICAN TERRORIST!!

crazy eek mad
Posted By: MickeyD Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24
Well, at least you're honest enough to ad MIT you are being childish and foolish.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Done. Best way to keep enjoying this place.
Posted By: smokepole Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24
New here?

Mr Busse, is that you?

GFY

I think it's deflave.
Posted By: Crockettnj Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24

I dont have a dog in the fight, but my observation is that you dont really do that. At all.

Change tactics maybe? I can help.

PM me if interested in meaningful, useful advice.
Posted By: LBP Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: steveredd1 Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24

where you getting the cow manure from, your wifes azz
🤣🤣
Posted By: smokepole Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

I dont have a dog in the fight, but my observation is that you dont really do that. At all.

Are you kidding?

He's doing grate.
Originally Posted by smokepole
New here?

Mr Busse, is that you?

GFY

I think it's deflave.

eek eek eek eek
Here is a quick video of rod2024 taking a shower before a date with his gay lover.

Posted By: 12344mag Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24

You said in another post that you just left another site because of all the asswholes, then you come here and you're surrounded by asswholes.

When everyone you meet is an asswhole maybe they really ain't the problem.

Just something for you to think about, Asswhole!

Lol.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24
Smells like Eric308 in here. sick
Oh yes it is.
I'm glad to hear that you have admitted to being a butt head.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24
[Linked Image]
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
you guys have way too much time for your garbage
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: The pillow guy - 03/27/24
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
you guys have way too much time for your garbage

Coming from the Dickhead sitting in Mommy's basement posting chit.

Good job Dimrod!
Posted By: kaboku68 Re: The pillow guy - 03/28/24
Is this new feller another pseudonym of Paddler. Methinks he only appears when the gay bars shut down in San Fran. Must be a bear cuz he sez he is a big f__k.
Posted By: earlybrd Re: The pillow guy - 03/28/24
Leftist phaggut
Posted By: wade brown Re: The pillow guy - 03/28/24

''

Hard to sell what you don't have. Think about how well his "Prove Mike Wrong" bet at one of his cyber clown shows. mikey lost the bet and owes the computer jock $5 million, although the signed contract has been followed by the winner in terms of the mediation board who were selected by pillow man unanimously ruled against mikey, then the judge did the same. I would have thought a man who is always seen with a cross on his chest would be honest and pay his bets. I guess religion does not mean as much as when I was growing, or maybe the cross is just a prop to help his grift.

dennis montgomery did well selling mikey the data that cost mikey $5 million on the bet, he got a multimillion house out of the deal. A little due diligence on montgomery might have saved pillow man say $7 million, $5 on the lost bet and $2 paid out to buy the data. Imagine you have a fish on the line that will pay you $2 million for terabytes of random numbers, what a sweet scam.

Unfortunately mike started out as a believer with big pockets, his addict behavior did not help his decline, so people would come knocking on his door claiming they had proof and mikey could buy said proof because he HAD lots of cash. Well mikey was a believer so he opened his wallet and ended up with magic beans and they did not sprout. As they say a fool and his money are soon parted, mikey's endeavors will probably be a part of the fables told children for the next 300 years. They could replace two fables with mikey stories; Never Cry Wolf and Jack and Magic Beanstalk.

Maybe we should start a betting pool on guessing the number of times mikey is going to claim he has explosive evidence that is going to stun the world and when it hits the supreme court it will be 9-0 in mikey's favor. A side bet could be whether mikey ever has anything that has any effect on the election, That would give those keyboard cowards who are true believers in mikey a chance to put up or shut up. As we know none of the cowards would make a wager like that. People won't bet in mikey's favor because either they know mikey has nothing or they can't get enough money from their mom to make the bet and placing a bet might cut into their lunch money, which mommy gives them. The joys of living in mom's basement.

mike lindell is just another one of donny's followers that is ending up on the ash heap of history. donny sure as hell is not going to help him out because even donny knows that pillow man has nothing.

Have a good day,
wade
Posted By: rod2024 Re: The pillow guy - 03/28/24
Wade, AMEN. Finally, somebody here knows the true about Mikey. Next on the list is Rudy, where is all the evidence Rudy says he has about the election being stolen, anybody see it? What about Hunter Bidens laptop that Rudy says he has in his possession, any body see it? what's he doing with it. If he has it, and he doesn't BTW, why doesn't he sell it if he need the money. Why don't one of you Rudy followers offer to buy all this stuff and share it with us all.
How can you tell when magas have nothing constructive say anymore, they start name calling and swearing and showing dirty pictures. Chip off the old trump block you guys are.
Posted By: JacquesShellac Re: The pillow guy - 03/28/24
Hey Wade,

Are you OK with the push to normalize the mental illness that is the engine of the trans movement? How about the dilution of our society by hordes of illegal aliens pouring over the border? Or the climate change and green energy movement that's really about making people easier to control? Or the theft that occurs when government redistributes wealth in the name of whichever reason, never mind that it's not mentioned in the Constitution?

Go fuck yourself,
Jacques
Yep, there's another unhappy maga, name calling, how intelligent they are.

Hey jac, are you a doctor? How do you know mental illness is the engine for trans. Do trans bother you. why do you care about them so much.

I hate to break it to you but your great, great grandparents were illegal aliens.

Green energy controls people? how does that work? I think fossil fuels make it easier to control people. Without fossil fuels we freeze to death. We can't eat, we can't drive, we can't fly.

Since when does the magas or trump care about what the constitution says or doesn't say.
Posted By: Upperplainsman Re: The pillow guy - 03/28/24
Wars and rumors of wars.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: The pillow guy - 03/28/24
How can you tell when magas have nothing constructive say anymore, they start name calling and swearing and showing dirty pictures. Chip off the old trump block you guys are.

So who or what are you for? Do you actually feel that biden, schumer etc. are righteous? We know what you’re against……. What do you actually stand for?
Posted By: kwg020 Re: The pillow guy - 03/28/24
[quote=Valsdad]New here?

Mr Busse, is that you?

GFY[
/quote]

Unless this guy really likes sarcasm, I think this time we really mean it.

kwg
Posted By: IA_fog Re: The pillow guy - 03/28/24
Hey where is Bigfork located?
Posted By: local_dirt Re: The pillow guy - 03/28/24
Here he is.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Yh7ECue.mp4[/img]
Why don't you show your face. I bet you were at the Jan 6th insurrection where all you losers ran like chickens when the guard showed up. See spot run, run spot run. See the insurrectionists run, run, run, run.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

Are you kidding?

He's doing grate.

Lol.

He's too stupid to understand he can't hang.
Bigfork is not in IA, we have alot of losers around here but it's still better than IA
Why don't you show your face. I bet you were at the Jan 6th insurrection where all you losers ran like chickens when the guard showed up. See spot run, run spot run. See the insurrectionists run, run, run, run.

It's a picture from a page of history you stupid c unt.
I stand for anybody but trump and his band of traitors. I have nothing against true republicans but trump is not a true republican, hell he isn't even a republican. Turned a republican to run for office.
Posted By: mathman Re: The pillow guy - 03/28/24
So you stand for Biden and his band of nutjobs and idiots. Got it.
Posted By: Stormin_Norman Re: The pillow guy - 03/28/24
Bigfork is not in IA, we have alot of losers around here but it's still better than IA

Just look in the mirror dipsh!t
Posted By: Partsman Re: The pillow guy - 03/28/24
Some are finally realizing this despicable person is deflave.

Rod2024 stands for return of deflave 2024.
🤡
Wade, AMEN. Finally, somebody here knows the true about Mikey. Next on the list is Rudy, where is all the evidence Rudy says he has about the election being stolen, anybody see it? What about Hunter Bidens laptop that Rudy says he has in his possession, any body see it? what's he doing with it. If he has it, and he doesn't BTW, why doesn't he sell it if he need the money. Why don't one of you Rudy followers offer to buy all this stuff and share it with us all.

Oh I think there are quite a few here on the 'fire that know the truth about mikey, the problem is they have to much invested in their belief that the election was stolen. It is hard to admit you were wrong when you have been convinced for almost 4 years that the election was stolen, kind of like leaving a cult you may realize the leader is it in it for his/her own gain (financial, sexual, ...) but for many it is the safe space and find it difficult tio admit to themselves much less others that you have been swindled.

Think about the logical fallacy of those who claim to have "proof" of election fraud (mikey, powell, rudy, gabelman, donny, ...) but they never disclose the data they just claim they have and assume that we will all follow. Granted a bunch of people blindly followed these yahoos assuming that they would back up the claims they made and share the data that would shock the world, Get a grip people, at least those people who still believe the yahoos have the data, if they had the data that would overturn the election why have they waited almost 4 years to display it, in a few months the data has no effective value. Forget the whole idea that the US Constitution has no mechanism for overturning an election.

Information that sits in a filing cabinet somewhere has no value if yo don't open the filing cabinet, data itself has no intrinsic value it is only when that information within the data is exploited that it has value. Take a second and think about the logic of those claiming to have data that proves election fraud and these people are strong backers of donny, yet they don't tell anybody what the data says, that [bleep] happened on the playground in grade school I would have thought thinking adults would have problem solved themselves out of that conundrum.

I assume that the folks here have IQ's above pond dwellers so most must know in their hearts that the those claiming to have proof of election fraud are just trying to grift you/ It is hard to admit in an open forum like this that you were taken and played like a fish by the grifters. It is hard to admit that you have been taken advantage of but the truth will set you free.

Then there are those like jag that will believe and say anything. I love to make quick money and would bet against just about prediction that jag proclaims, easy money because I am not sure any prediction he has made has come to fruition. Liek I said easy money.

Have a good afternoon,
wade
Posted By: slumlord Re: The pillow guy - 03/28/24
Originally Posted by Partsman
Some are finally realizing this despicable person is deflave.

🤡

Wow
Originally Posted by JacquesShellac
Hey Wade,

Are you OK with the push to normalize the mental illness that is the engine of the trans movement? How about the dilution of our society by hordes of illegal aliens pouring over the border? Or the climate change and green energy movement that's really about making people easier to control? Or the theft that occurs when government redistributes wealth in the name of whichever reason, never mind that it's not mentioned in the Constitution?

Go fuck yourself,
Jacques

jaques,

How does that relate to what I said?? I am confused I was talking about the claims of fraud and you start in on policy, what stand did I take on policy please show me.

Apparently, you saying you agree with what I said about election fraud and know that Biden won. But since you disagree with the policies that may or may not be a part of the Biden agenda the actual results of the election in a democratic country (i.e. the will of the people) don't matter and donny should be president and damn the democratic process, constitution. Me I will stand on the side of the constitution.
Posted By: Eric308 Re: The pillow guy - 03/28/24
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Smells like Eric308 in here. sick
Nice to hear I'm in your head. Pretty spacious.

Bigfork is in the utensil drawer between the spoons and the salad fork.
Wade brown limp dik Eric and broke rod gotta train 🚂🚂🚂
Posted By: memtb Re: The pillow guy - 03/28/24
You’ve just joined my list of other societal rejects! memtb
Oh and by the way, trump couldn't make it as a Democrat, trump couldn't make it as an Independent, but he sure found a home with you foolish fake republicans.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: The pillow guy - 03/28/24
I stand for anybody but trump and his band of traitors. I have nothing against true republicans but trump is not a true republican, hell he isn't even a republican. Turned a republican to run for office.

So it doesn’t matter that biden is a pos, and Trump will return prosperity to the country?
Don't care what a person has to say that hides his face. Covering your face proves what kind of person you are.
earlybrd are you sure you're not a pervert. Got a mouth like one.
Posted By: KillerBee Re: The pillow guy - 03/28/24
Looks like Wade through Brown Chit and Dimrod are working in tandem

Them together before they went to the Radio City Fundraising event today lol

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: Rick n Tenn Re: The pillow guy - 03/28/24
Something sure smells funky around here .
Posted By: IA_fog Re: The pillow guy - 03/28/24
Hey I’ll tell you what I’ll buy you lunch let’s discuss things
Come to Iowa
Posted By: WYcoyote Re: The pillow guy - 03/29/24
A Deflave April Fools sock gag this guy is.

100%
Posted By: RHOD Re: The pillow guy - 03/29/24
Originally Posted by earlybrd

Donald Trump, shown here demonstrating how he gave a hand job to Putin while simultaneously fellating Kim Jong Un.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: The pillow guy - 03/29/24
[Linked Image]
Posted By: wade brown Re: The pillow guy - 03/29/24
Originally Posted by 12344mag
[Linked Image]

It would be a felony for trump to even touch the pistol given his indictments, isn't that a tragic thing to say about the presumptive gop nominee. Can't the gop find better??
Posted By: wade brown Re: The pillow guy - 03/29/24
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

So it doesn’t matter that biden is a pos, and Trump will return prosperity to the country?

Look at the data, GDP growth which is the highest of any industralized nation, unemplyment at 50-year lows, the stock market growing by leaps and bounds, I know I am reaping huge gains in my 401k's, etc. We have come out of the economic impacts of COVID better than any other industrialized nations.

What measure of economic prosperity would you choose to use? Keep in mind that just because you are butthurt does not mean the economy is in bad shape.

donny would have fixed the economy like the health care plan that would come out in two weeks, or do you remember how many times an infrastructure week was promised. But donny did build 58 miles of wall in 4 years, quite an accomplishments for a real estate developer that went bankrupt 5 or 6 times.
© 24hourcampfire