Home
Anyone notice how the collective IQ dropped just with the appearance of rod2024 and blue lock, amazing how these traitors show up and think they are clever, dumber than a bag of rocks and just as dense.🤡🤡🤡🤣
Even funnier how they show up in pairs
JO back on unemployment has too much time on his hands….
How do you know I have a low IQ? do you know me, I think not. But thanks for the name calling just goes to show what kind of person you are.
Even funnier when they show up in mass
Limpdik rod you kin to Jetboi?
Originally Posted by rod2024

We borrowed the phrase en masse from the French: “The mob marched en masse to the Bastille.” It does indeed mean “in a mass,” and you can use that English expression if you prefer, but “in mass” is an error.May 24, 2016

in mass | Common Errors in English Usage and More

Washington State University
https://brians.wsu.edu › 2016/05/24 › in-mass
How do you know I have a low IQ? do you know me, I think not. But thanks for the name calling just goes to show what kind of person you are.

Some of us actually hunt and shoot and can read sign. You've left a ton of sign as to your room temperature IQ.
Toss out a little stink bait, and you'll either catch a bullhead or a troll. Easy to tell the difference, though- - - -the catfish is not as ugly.

you.proved you have a low IQ

Do you take black rod or white rod? We know you're a dick sucker, just like to know your preference.
Originally Posted by Partsman
Anyone notice how the collective IQ dropped just with the appearance of rod2024 and blue lock, amazing how these traitors show up and think they are clever, dumber than a bag of rocks and just as dense.🤡🤡🤡🤣

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

When you're too stupid to spell Cheney correctly, it's a safe bet that you're a low IQ moron.

Liz Chaney sticking it to Trump
It's another JakeM78 sockpuppet !!!!!!!
2 more [bleep] on ignore laugh
No my kin ain't from the south. My kin is from up north in yankee land.
No doubt!

So NAMBLA?
How do you know I'm ugly. Same old magas can't come up with something intelligent resort to name calling.
^^female^^
yes I miss spelled Cheney but apparently you haven't been paying attention to others on this sight that can't spell either.
yes I miss spelled Cheney but apparently you haven't been paying attention to others on this sight that can't spell either.

Not able to spell is often an indicator of superior intellect. You tell them!
The rhoid posse is strong. LMAO
I thought I told you to go fist yourself.
Ha ur that dumfuk from New yawk Mrweener 🤣🤣

I can smell you from here. Commie c unt.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Hell, you could have just said carry on.
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
JO back on unemployment has too much time on his hands….

I was thinking the same.
I believe this is a "site". A sight is found atop a gun barrel. You'd know this if you had any business on a hunting forum, or served in the military.
Paul a bott isn't able to do that.
Yep, a lot of low IQ'ers here
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
^^menstruating female^^

FIFY !
Go back to democraticunderground....if you can spell it.

Site
Every election cycle, we get these True Conservatives, who just think that maybe gun control and Marxism might be the best choice this time. Pathetic and laughable.
How do you know I'm ugly. Same old magas can't come up with something intelligent resort to name calling.

[Linked Image]

Let me guess - you buy baby carrots for the shape, not the taste.
[Linked Image]
yes, site instead if sight, sorry. A lot of potty mouths on this site, how's that. When wasn't America great! traitors!
local_dirt, your nose is a little out of whack. How come you hide your face? The feds looking for you.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Which one of the commie f ags who pollute these pages are you?
Sorry to disappoint you but I'm an American who is all in for democracy unlike you.
Originally Posted by Teal

Let me guess - you buy baby carrots for the shape, not the taste.
Lol
Originally Posted by 12344mag

[Linked Image]
And lol
Originally Posted by 12344mag
[Linked Image]
👍👍👍
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Even funnier how they show up in pairs

It's an election year.

They are here by the dozens.

You ain't even SEEN "stupid" yet. Hang on.
April Fools is coming up
local_dirt, your nose is a little out of whack. How come you hide your face? The feds looking for you.

GFY, commie.
Originally Posted by KFWA
April Fools is coming up

They are already here. Early.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

GFY, commie.

Like Rocky said

Don't feed the trolls

Dip schidts will go away after no attention
Rockinbar is on fire! TF!
Sure are.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by KFWA
April Fools is coming up

They are already here. Early.
It appears you are correct, sir!
rod2024 = Rj Bolduc -- Facebook account

Perry routs Japanese team for second time Stars and Stripes • October 3, 2015
as long as there are idiots on this site like you I will be here to stay and be a big pain in your butt.

keep bringing up p[political topics and I will respond.

Answer:

I don't support trump, thank you.
I see a lot of stupid and you are one of them
How do you know I'm ugly.

Your wife told me- - - -says she has to phugg you reverse cowgirl to keep from puking.
Hotrod_Lincoln, you must be a true christain to make up lies like that. I'm sure everyone here thinks you are great. Just goes to show how many losers there actually are here.
shrapnel, nice moose
Sorry to disappoint you but I'm an American who is all in for democracy unlike you.

We’re a republic .
Learn the difference.
It's not how many brains you have, it's how you use them.
Limpdik rod is on a rampage
It's still all about democracy. A republic isn't a dictatorship that trump wants. Let the name calling begin magas because that's all you got. Brains, there are very few brains on this site and you guys keep proving it.
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Answer:

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
How do you know I'm a communist. Did you serve your country. All mouth aren't you boy
as long as there are idiots on this site like you I will be here to stay and be a big pain in your butt.

Stupid c unt. There's a long line of pussies in front of you and they're mostly all gone. You will be, too. Forgettable twat that you are.
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Answer:

LOL
It's still all about democracy. A republic isn't a dictatorship that trump wants. Let the name calling begin magas because that's all you got. Brains, there are very few brains on this site and you guys keep proving it.

You're just a c unt. Nothing special.

Your vag sure is runny tonight.

Laughing.
Dirty little boys drawing dirty little pictures with dirt flowing out of their mouths. How mature are you guys.
Dirty little boys drawing dirty little pictures with dirt flowing out of their mouths. How mature are you guys.

here's the country you support, ya dirty lil' commie

Mis-spelled "site", also.

I spel OK- it's the damded fingers ant auto-chick.... If I proof read- I can fix it, but..

Youse will still always be an idiot troll.
Post a pic of ur face with ur mouth open give me 10 mins 😃
Originally Posted by Swamplord

here's the country you support, ya dirty lil' commie

just ignore the dipp schiddt
^^female^^
Thats my read.
Originally Posted by Diggerman
^^female^^
Thats my read.

And not exactly the sharpest tool in the Democratic Party shed………..
Originally Posted by JeffP

We’re a republic .
Learn the difference.
Amen!

This troll/traitor is a scream, the only pain in the butt is when your boyfriend/girlfriend puts it in dry.🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

The internet and FB are laughing at you, no one is fooled by you and your democrat messages, time for you to go back into mommy’s basement, or whatever other safe space comforts you.

You are not ready for the real world.🤣🤣
I believe that was the wrong thing to say. Lots of folks from Yankee land but we be out numbered. We have learned to keep a low profile. Every so often we talk about the sin of Yankee aggression against the south and States rights. But, we have to be careful how we talk about it. There are trigger words. Don't pull them.

kwg
How do you know I'm a communist. Did you serve your country. All mouth aren't you boy
Do tell us all about your heroic service.
Hotrod_Lincoln, you must be a true christain to make up lies like that. I'm sure everyone here thinks you are great. Just goes to show how many losers there actually are here.
Then leave and go back to DU.
Oh it dropped alright. A long time ago.
Originally Posted by rost495
Oh it dropped alright. A long time ago.

I agree. When DeFlave left.
Originally Posted by Springcove

So NAMBLA?

LOL
"The sin of yankee aggression" You are no yankee, you are a fake yankee. You aren't even a true christian. How's that for keeping a low profile.
© 24hourcampfire