Home
The Legal talking heads are saying Trump has legal grounds to sue Letitia James for Civil Rights discrimination.

In one of her speeches she said Trump was, "Too Male, Too Pale and Too Stale" .

This was mentioned on YouTube about a week or so ago and it has now made it's way to the MSM talking heads.

I say, go for it!
You have gone full-tilt 'tard.
Full Batard!
Whack her. Its cheaper and more rewarding.
Originally Posted by steve4102
The Legal talking heads are saying Trump has legal grounds to sue Letitia James for Civil Rights discrimination.

In one of her speeches she said Trump was, "Too Male, Too Pale and Too Stale" .

This was mentioned on YouTube about a week or so ago and it has now made it's way to the MSM talking heads.

I say, go for it!

If it’s not AI generated fake news, yes he should.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
You have gone full-tilt 'tard.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-sue-letitia-james-civil-rights-1884008

https://www.foxbusiness.com/video/6349746382112
Sounds too clever for her. She may have said it but she surely didn’t write it.

Wait until after his next term is over than give her hell. Don’t waste the summer on her when he can be out on the stump.
Sue her, and that Captain Kangaroo judge for conspiracy to violate his right to a fair trial. Demand double the amount of that stupid fine, at a minimum, or just round it off to a Billion.
I believe he should be allowed to piss on her forehead.
Booom!
It’s a hate crime. The bish is racist and sexist.
He will! Guaranteed!
Look at that white woman behind Letitia in the first few seconds. Pretty sure she had an organism.
I damn sure wouldn't hold my breath waiting for justice of any sort from our court system.

Everything's corrupt beyond measure.
News reported that the judge publicly declared Trump guilty before hearing the case. He should be sued as well.
Black folks sho' does like ta rhyme.
See a dentist
Trump and the gop can't afford anymore lawyers for trump. So sell all your guns and donate to the trump legal fund. Don't forget to buy trumps GOLDEN SNEAKERS and his NFT cards and most of all his one and only true bible. Then there his stocks in social truth, buy now. Support your hero with money instead of cheap words.
Originally Posted by rod2024
Trump and the gop can't afford anymore lawyers for trump. So sell all your guns and donate to the trump legal fund. Don't forget to buy trumps GOLDEN SNEAKERS and his NFT cards and most of all his one and only true bible. Then there his stocks in social truth, buy now. Support your hero with money instead of cheap words.
What is “Social Truth”?
© 24hourcampfire