Home
Not all of the victims found at multiple addresses in the city had stab wounds and none were shot, according to Redd.

i don't get it , no stab wounds and not shot , what else?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/4-people-killed-5-wounded-214042034.html

ROCKFORD, Ill. (AP) — Four people were killed and seven were hurt when a man went on a stabbing rampage Wednesday across multiple locations in a northern Illinois community, authorities said.

A 22-year-old man is in police custody and was being questioned, according to Rockford Police Chief Carla Redd. She said one of the people who was wounded remained in critical condition.
Gonna have to ban knives next, like those puşšieŝ in England
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Gonna have to ban knives next, like those puşšieŝ in England
You beat me to this.
Butter knives beware.
must'a used one'a them assault knives... ban them... ya don't need an assault knife to skin a deer...
At least it wasn't a gun. Thank the Lord for that. But they are still sort of dead in a gruesome way. That's bad.
Won’t be long……….will be line England. Can’t own a pocket knife and carpet layers will get fined for having more than one carpet knife in their tool box. It’s coming to a Dem city near you.
Rockford has been discussed here.

A virtual Mordor, chock full of nasty orcs...
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
Won’t be long……….will be line England. Can’t own a pocket knife and carpet layers will get fined for having more than one carpet knife in their toolbox. It’s coming to a Dem city near you.
lol, that would suck I've had to use mine twice on some [bleep] I got in a fight with in a bar, seems it was legal for me to carry my work knives since they were tools of my trade. Another good tool to have is a knee kicker, a black guy and a mescan parked to close our truck at a liquor store in Dallas tx when I was 19, I told them to move their damn truck, and the mescan started walking towards me with a big screwdriver, I reached in the truck grabbed the kicker and hit on the left side of his head/cheek. the black grabbed his friend and decided to take his buddy, he wanted nothing to do with that kicker.
22-year-old Christian Soto identified as Rockford stabbing suspect
Originally Posted by persiandog

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by DMc

There is a 50 cent solution, and the need of a shovel to take care of that problem...

No need to get the courts involved.
It is a proven fact( I read it on the internet) that people with beards should not be allowed to have Nike wear. It makes them look and and act like homicidal idiots. Ban them.
Originally Posted by DMc

That is Jacob Schupbach. He is one of they guys that was killed. This is Christian Soto.

[Linked Image from channel3now.com]
Now it makes sense.
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Now it makes sense.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Yes

Yes it does
Originally Posted by Longbob
This is Christian Soto.

Originally Posted by Ranger99
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Now it makes sense.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Yes

Yes it does
Soto is a Spanish surname. Is he Hispanic or white supremacist. I guess he could be both.

George Zimmerman became a white Hispanic when he shot Trayvon.
Originally Posted by Longbob
Originally Posted by DMc

That is Jacob Schupbach. He is one of they guys that was killed. This is Christian Soto.

I knew it would be that when I searched and struggled to find his name or pic on the news channels. Sad. This country is fugged
I don't live too far from Rockford and I can tell you that this it has some rough areas and a ton of drugs.

Not surprised.
I live in a low crime area. I carry anytime I leave our subdivision. I have at least two firearms handy in our home. When trouble comes it is usually unannounced and comes fast.
Jim Bowie proved a long time ago that knives were lethal...to quote Half Mile Sniper from you tube...stay strapped or get clapped.
I'm sure his race will be listed as "White" in the crime statistics.
Originally Posted by grouseman
I'm sure his race will be listed as "White" in the crime statistics.
Of course
Not all of the victims found at multiple addresses in the city had stab wounds and none were shot, according to Redd.

ROCKFORD, Ill. (AP) — Four people were killed and seven were hurt when a man went on a stabbing rampage Wednesday across multiple locations in a northern Illinois community, authorities said.

A 22-year-old man is in police custody and was being questioned, according to Rockford Police Chief Carla Redd. She said one of the people who was wounded remained in critical condition.

who the fuggk would wanna live any where near that schhidt hole ?
Schidtbirds- - - -get 'em all in a bunch and do a covey shot with a c-130 gunship.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Schidtbirds- - - -get 'em all in a bunch and do a covey shot with a c-130 gunship.

great idea....

I heard tell he ran them down with a car first.
He beat a young girl to death with a baseball bat
© 24hourcampfire