Home
Yeah, whatever.

LMAO!!!!
Smh
Possibly the final nail in the coffin of a once glorious genre of music that has been making a sharp left turn for a number of years. R. I. P.
Isn't she a Texan?
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Possibly the final nail in the coffin of a once glorious genre of music that has been making a sharp left turn for a number of years. R. I. P.

Yep
Country music sold out a long time ago.
White people don't have any talent. She's gonna get richer, I have a feeling there will be a lot of air time on radio. The streaming services will be used by untold numbers of Norwegian fans.
I listened to one minute of her rendition of Dolly Parton's classic Jolene.

Although she sings in a pretty voice, Beyonce changed all the lyrics, where she is physically threatening Jolene if she doesn't get away from Beyonce's Buck.

Basically, "Hands off or I be shootin' you BI**T*CH!"

Actually true to life in the nig community today.
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Isn't she a Texan?

So is Sheila Jackson Lee.

No good will come of it.

GR
The worst part is the leftist [bleep] who started out in Country encourage and participate in this.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I listened to one minute of her rendition of Dolly Parton's classic Jolene.

Although she sings in a pretty voice, Beyonce changed all the lyrics, where she is physically threatening Jolene if she doesn't get away from Beyonce's Buck.

Basically, "Hands off or I be shootin' you BI**T*CH!"

Actually true to life in the nig community today.

Just NBN.... nothing to see here...at all....
Every time I can hear what young whites are listening to it's Rap ?music? -> every time.
They worship the black lifestyle .
Beyonce will make millions off of todays white kids, Z'er's.
Country music went woke with everything else.
SuperMegaEarthShatteringMusicDrop- BeyonceN JayZ featuring GarffBrooks- carrie underwood- jason aldeen tim mcgraw-faiff hill keeping it rill gangsta-bich'ZZ .
Vote for Biden
Originally Posted by JeffP
Country music sold out a long time ago.

^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^
People don’t care about old style country music. That era is long gone for the majority. They don’t care if Beyoncé is black and a democrat. If the tunes are catchy, they will listen.
Originally Posted by Calvin
People don’t care about old style country music. That era is long gone for the majority. They don’t care if Beyoncé is black and a democrat. If the tunes are ""GANGSTA"", they will listen.
The whole Jay Z rap gangsta pedophile homo world is about to go down in flames with P Diddy. So we got that going for us.
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
The whole Jay Z rap gangsta pedophile homo world is about to go down in flames with P Diddy. So we got that going for us.

Might be why she is jumping ship to country.

Apparently those rappers were telling the truth about pimpin them hoes.
Meh.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Calvin
People don’t care about old style country music. That era is long gone for the majority. They don’t care if Beyoncé is black and a democrat. If the tunes are ""GANGSTA"", they will listen.

Sad, but true. Every trace of human decency and respectability seem to be gone.
Ever notice that the successful "blacks" are usually what was once called "high yellow"? Got a huge part of their DNA from the upstairs maid at the plantation doing the horizontal hula with "Massa" a few branches back in the family thorn tree!
Golly, first I've heard this. Thanks for staying on the forefront.
Cultural appropriation.
While I'm no C+W fan,the couple songs I heard Sucked
You know Country music is to white.Just like hockey,lacross,Supteme Court etc....
Seems like a pattern here
Bouncy who?

And Beyonce is abandoning that sinking ship jumping to Country.

This country is turning.
No one listens to modern country except 15 year old white girls anyway.

She's following her target market.
Are you telling us that the blacks are trying to muscle in on our cherished country and western traditions of drug use, alcohol abuse and domestic violence?

What is this world coming to?
Originally Posted by hillestadj
lol

I was thi king this br9ke over the weeKend of the superd bowl
Originally Posted by hillestadj

Ok Boomer.
Yup! Hope they all burn
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Are you telling us that the blacks are trying to muscle in on our cherished country and western traditions of drug use, alcohol abuse and domestic violence?

grin
Who cares. Florida Georgia line, Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean put the final nail in the coffin years ago. Country sucks
Farce the Music
@Farcethemusic
Sean Hannity's radio intro is Florida-Georgia Line's "This is How We Roll" if you needed another reason for your particular opinion of him.
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

grin
I'll double that

grin grin
Who cares? If I have the radio on and I don't like what I'm hearing, I change channels or shut it off. Works just fine. Ignoring it does too, unless it is irritating.

I admit, I'm not much into "music" anyway. I can stand classical or good C-W, but i don't need it.

I kinda like the inside of my own head, echoes and all. smile
Originally Posted by las
Who cares? If I have the radio on and I don't like what I'm hearing, I change channels or shut it off. Works just fine. Ignoring it does too, unless it is irritating.

I admit, I'm not much into "music" anyway. I can stand classical or good C-W, but i don't need it.

I kinda like the inside of my own head, echoes and all. smile

Radio? How primitive.

Get Spotify and train. Seldom will you have to skip a track.
Who is be Once?
Originally Posted by Upperplainsman
Who is be Once?

Just some filthy-rich, over-rated ho.
© 24hourcampfire