Home
Posted By: Tarkio Lesbian Visibility Month - 03/31/24
On facebook, a gal I attended school with posted a flyer promoting Lesbian Visibility month.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=7658323870886349&set=a.111501035568708

Was all I could do to not respond with an Amazon link to hi-viz vests.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Lesbian Visibility Month - 03/31/24
Lol, by the pictures I know why they are all lesbians........
Be a lesbian? Or live with some fuggtard in his moms basement? Can't hardly blame them!
Lesbians for “reproductive rights”? WTF?

Why would a lesbian fight for its “reproductive rights”? The party of “science” really is clueless about the most basic of scientific principles…no matter how hard they try 2 lesbians bumping uglies ain’t ever gonna get pregnant and no matter how hard they try 2 faqs ain’t ever gonna give birth or breastfeed.

Transgendered males are hoping they get their periods while Easter Sunday is, at least according to the demented bastard on the Castle Rock White House stage, now transgendered awareness day?…..I do NOT recognize my country anymore! It gets more dystopian every single day….mental illness is not only celebrated it’s now desired by a huge segment of a lost society.

It’s coming…the day of reckoning is coming!
I'd really like a bunch of carpet munchers to stay as invisible as possible! Most of them are so butt-ugly they'd make Stevie Wonder get the dry heaves!
Posted By: ribka Re: Lesbian Visibility Month - 03/31/24
cut the sleeves off of your flannel shirts and donate them to her
Posted By: night_owl Re: Lesbian Visibility Month - 03/31/24
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Lesbians for “reproductive rights”? WTF?

no matter how hard they try 2 lesbians bumping uglies ain’t ever gonna get pregnant and no matter how hard they try

Don't worry, they'll obtain a squirt from a "friend" who's "undetectable".
© 24hourcampfire