Home
He ded like Henry Blake... frown

April 1
Why do so many people give a flying [bleep] what this 1 guy does? People...get a life outside this board....
Originally Posted by NoDak
Why do so many people give a flying [bleep] what this 1 guy does? People...get a life outside this board....

LOL

You took the time to respond...
+2. Can’t stand that Fugkin guy. So mean.
Originally Posted by Rooster7

LOL

LOL

What grade are you in?
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Rumor is he's camping in Wyoming with some bright red lipstick.
Originally Posted by Reloder28

LOL

What grade are you in?

2nd.

Why?

LOL

Yeah, the 'ole' 'took time to respond' bullsh*t.
What a bunch of obsessed morons.
"Made you look!" (As in "Your shoe's untied.")
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Poor baby. Your feelers get hurt.

He can be overly provocative, but nobody forces you to read his stuff.

Now that I think of it, he is somewhat like Trump.

Flave keeps the fire spicy.
The little weiner sniffer's probably just too busy helping illegals cross the border to take care of his groupies here. The separation anxiety those weak minded individuals are experiencing is hilarious to watch!
Originally Posted by Blackheart
The little weiner sniffer's probably just too busy helping illegals cross the border to take care of his groupies here. The separation anxiety those weak minded individuals are experiencing is hilarious to watch!

I always get a kick out of blackhearts posts. Hope all is well and your health is good.
LOL

Twice!
lol
Bill Brasky Syndrome
Maybe John Burns will take his place as the new Master and Commander of the Campfire?

Time will tell...

What say ya Wabi?
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Maybe John Burns will take his place as the new Master and Commander of the Campfire?

Time will tell...

What say ya Wabi?
The only place burns is taking is in the heart ward at his local hospital when his fat ass strokes out from cheeto poisoning
Originally Posted by ironbender
LOL

Twice!
lol

Making a random post to say they don’t care makes way more sense than just scrolling past. Otherwise we might have thought they cared.

A la gunsgizzard and blackfart.

On every single ‘flave thread lololol
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by Blackheart

I always get a kick out of blackhearts posts. Hope all is well and your health is good.

I think I saw blackie on a TV commercial. He was one of those guys who keeps the dog food in the refrigerator.
I never could understand the fascination some posters have with other people.
Sure they’re probably a few here who I would miss, because they usually have something worthwhile to add to the conversation. But a grade school infatuation for another poster on a bulletin board is beyond my comprehension.
Reon
Oh, and yes, you needn’t remind me that I posted. On the 4th thread about the same topic!
Who’s the little kids here?!
Who?
Originally Posted by Jimmypop
"Love Ksmïthïnhïzzër/fląvöřÐ."

Interesting signature line !

Care to elaborate ?

wink
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Sure they’re probably a few here who I would miss, because they usually have something worthwhile to add to the conversation. But a grade school infatuation for another poster on a bulletin board is beyond my comprehension.
Reon
Oh, and yes, you needn’t remind me that I posted. On the 4th thread about the same topic!

Not the ones posting how much they don’t care. smile
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Reon

Not the ones posting how much they don’t care. smile
It's very entertaining watching those weak minded groupies come forward over and over to defend their hero. LMAO
He's here everyday posting, wake the fugg up lol

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
^^^^^^^ Now that made me laugh
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

What name is he posting under?

There isn't one.

He ded.
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
^^^^^^^ Now that made me laugh

It's hilarious lol

There isn't one.

He ded.
He's not ded.....he's undergoing gender reassignment.
[

There isn't one.

He ded.

Wrong !!!, he posts in every thread about Flave, hasn't this one yet......hint: only posts gifs & pictures, never posts text of any kind. Go to his profile, he only posts when Flave disappears.....never posts when Flave is around. Long periods of inactivity that exactly match Flave's actions, it's not a coincidence and it's been said a number of times before....believe it or not, even Burns knows his sock name.

You've been Bullchiited and lied to, what a shock lolol
[

There isn't one.

He ded.

Wrong !!!, he posts in every thread about Flave, hasn't this one yet......hint: only posts gifs & pictures, never posts text of any kind. Go to his profile, he only posts when Flave disappears.....never posts when Flave is around. Long periods of inactivity that exactly match Flave's actions, it's not a coincidence and it's been said a number of times before....believe it or not, even Burns knows his sock name.

You've been Bullchiited and lied to, what a shock lolol

I'm assuming your talking about Strider1. I know who that is and it's not Flave...
© 24hourcampfire