Home
Guess who won.

L.W.
I'll bet that really pissed off the Los Angeles District Attorney's office. Now they can't charge the nice fellow with a simple misdemeanor and request a 57 cent bond.
That time. It was fortunate there were more than one officer at hand as that adds (hopefully) to the hits put on the attacker. Handguns suck for defense and the more hits one can quickly get on target, the better the odds of stopping the attack. Especially when the attacker is not in their right mind.

Offhand, I can think of 5 LEOs I know that have had to fire upon someone wielding an edged weapon, one had to do it on two different occasions. One of those times was a teenager with a sword longer than the one in the video. Two of the officers were cut badly enough to end up in the hospital. One spend nearly a month and had several surgeries. Knives are not something to take lightly.
The dude found out.
I cannot imagine why LE didn't break out their patrol rifles for this situation.
Some really really low IQ people in the world...

Oh well...
He must not have been a movie fan.

FAFO.
Nice work, one less a$$hole to worry about.
Cop tased a guy in a lethal force situation...hmmmm
Originally Posted by 12344mag
FAFO.

As it should be... If this were the standard response to violent criminal activity, the problem would resolve itself in very short order...
Originally Posted by woodmaster81
That time. It was fortunate there were more than one officer at hand as that adds (hopefully) to the hits put on the attacker. Handguns suck for defense and the more hits one can quickly get on target, the better the odds of stopping the attack. Especially when the attacker is not in their right mind.

Offhand, I can think of 5 LEOs I know that have had to fire upon someone wielding an edged weapon, one had to do it on two different occasions. One of those times was a teenager with a sword longer than the one in the video. Two of the officers were cut badly enough to end up in the hospital. One spend nearly a month and had several surgeries. Knives are not something to take lightly.

I would have shot that big crazy dude in the face. One round in the right place is all it would take, but you are right about not wanting him to reach you on the charge.
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by 12344mag
FAFO.

As it should be... If this were the standard response to violent criminal activity, the problem would resolve itself in very short order...

What is the prk.gov's position on armed serfs running around enabling them to respond when they are the intended victim of violent criminal activity?
Cleveland got a job at channel 7.

That said - interesting, seemed like the officer had some form of red dot?
He won't do that again.
9mm....
I hate when they stop it just before the money shot. One less azzhole. Good night and good riddance.
Non censored video. Skip ahead to 9:40.

Should have just shot him right off the bat.
Originally Posted by bluefish
I hate when they stop it just before the money shot.
Exactly.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Non censored video. Skip ahead to 9:40.

Thanks.
Originally Posted by RHClark
I would have shot that big crazy dude in the face. One round in the right place is all it would take, but you are right about not wanting him to reach you on the charge.

Not good odds of that in California unless you are le, .gov there doesn't like armed subjects.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/armed-ho...out-says-hes-been-stripped-of-gun-permit
[quote=bluefish]I hate when they stop it just before the money shot. One less azzhole. Good night and good riddance.[/quote

They covered up the money shots in this one.

[video:yahoo]
[/video]
9mm....
Originally Posted by jorgeI
9mm....
What's your point?
Originally Posted by RHClark
Originally Posted by woodmaster81

50’ is about all the buffer I’ll give on a blade. Come at me from there and it will briefly sound like a C130 with the mini blazing. Can’t tolerate a blade. Makes my skin crawl
9mm....

Cops will likely mag dump regardless of cartridge used. Give them 10mm - they're going to slide lock.
Originally Posted by Teal
9mm....

Cops will likely mag dump regardless of cartridge used. Give them 10mm - they're going to slide lock.
True, and with civilians they will nitpick each and every shot: "Was that shot necessary? What about that one? What about that one?"
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Teal
9mm....

True, and with civilians they will nitpick each and every shot: "Was that shot necessary? What about that one? What about that one?"

You mean civilians viewing the system(which is comprised of civilians also) in the same way the system typically views armed civilians?
© 24hourcampfire