Home
Posted By: jackmountain Ever box a kangaroo? - 04/04/24
I have not.
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Ever box a kangaroo? - 04/04/24
No
Posted By: WYcoyote Re: Ever box a kangaroo? - 04/04/24
Yes, but the box wasn't strong enough to hold him.
Posted By: GringoCazador Re: Ever box a kangaroo? - 04/04/24
Many years ago working for the old Brown and Root construction company. I worked with a guy, his name was Grady, really good guy. He said he tried to box a Kangaroo at a carnival when he was in high school. He said it didn’t go very well. Grady was a really big strong guy, 6’5” about 280. He said they trotted out this big red Kangaroo with boxing gloves. It just stood there and looked at him. Grady said he thought he’d get a lick in on that Kangaroo. He said about the time got close enough that kangaroo rocked back on his tail and kicked him with both legs. Kicked him across the ring, knocked the wind out of him. His buddies had to carry him out of the ring. He said he never wanted to box a Kangaroo again. He also said that big red kangaroo stunk to the high heavens too.
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: Ever box a kangaroo? - 04/04/24
They should have warned him it wasn't strictly a boxing match but an MMA match.

Mixed Marsupial Arts.
Posted By: Alan_C Re: Ever box a kangaroo? - 04/04/24
That would have been a Kodac moment!
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Ever box a kangaroo? - 04/05/24
Gotta watch those feets. 😁 I’ve read that those claws can rip you open. Maybe some of the guys from down under can enlighten us.
Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: Ever box a kangaroo? - 04/05/24
No. I saw Sylvester Pussy Cat try it several times, but he always got his Azz kicked!😀
I bet Bugs coulda took that SOB though!
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Ever box a kangaroo? - 04/05/24
Great thread heading- i busted out laughing. laugh
Posted By: hanco Re: Ever box a kangaroo? - 04/05/24
I can’t say I have
Posted By: cotis Re: Ever box a kangaroo? - 04/05/24
One well placed kick with bad intentions from an adult kangeroo can disembowel a human. Stupid is as stupid does, natural selection at work if you are dumb enough to try. Go for it….
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Ever box a kangaroo? - 04/05/24
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Gotta watch those feets. 😁 I’ve read that those claws can rip you open. Maybe some of the guys from down under can enlighten us.

I think some of those cats have gone a few rounds with one and lost badly.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Ever box a kangaroo? - 04/05/24
silvestor did
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Ever box a kangaroo? - 04/05/24
Does callnim's mom count?
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Ever box a kangaroo? - 04/05/24
Why, you guys are a bunch of khugnts!

This is how you handle a Roo, mates!

Originally Posted by SamOlson

This made me literally LOL!

ha

I've heard of peoples Mom's being called lots of things but never, ever, a kangaroo!

LMFAO
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Ever box a kangaroo? - 04/05/24
Laffin’ I am.
Posted By: 4winds Re: Ever box a kangaroo? - 04/05/24

HahahaSchitt!
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Ever box a kangaroo? - 04/05/24
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
Many years ago working for the old Brown and Root construction company. I worked with a guy, his name was Grady, really good guy. He said he tried to box a Kangaroo at a carnival when he was in high school. He said it didn’t go very well. Grady was a really big strong guy, 6’5” about 280. He said they trotted out this big red Kangaroo with boxing gloves. It just stood there and looked at him. Grady said he thought he’d get a lick in on that Kangaroo. He said about the time got close enough that kangaroo rocked back on his tail and kicked him with both legs. Kicked him across the ring, knocked the wind out of him. His buddies had to carry him out of the ring. He said he never wanted to box a Kangaroo again. He also said that big red kangaroo stunk to the high heavens too.

LOL !
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

Stupid post office... mad
I bet Blackheart would lose to a kangaroo...
Posted By: longarm Re: Ever box a kangaroo? - 04/05/24
Calling Stuart...
Posted By: Triggernosis Re: Ever box a kangaroo? - 04/05/24
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
"If it fits, it ships!" Try again with the bigger box.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Ever box a kangaroo? - 04/05/24
Thought everyone knew they balanced on tail and thumped you with feet.
Met a guy at a hunting lodge once that wrestled a bear when he was in college. That didn't go so well either broke his back. I guess it was part of a carnival attraction offering money if anyone could pin the bear and he thought he was pretty tough.
Posted By: KillerBee Re: Ever box a kangaroo? - 04/05/24
Originally Posted by navlav8r

If you want the Auzzies here, just say the Kangaroo was a Christian Kangaroo

Originally Posted by champlain_islander
Met a guy at a hunting lodge once that wrestled a bear when he was in college. That didn't go so well either broke his back. I guess it was part of a carnival attraction offering money if anyone could pin the bear and he thought he was pretty tough.

I rasseled a bear cub they had at a Fly-In Fish Camp when I was 11, my father put me up to it by daring me. Got the snot kicked out of me, quickly!
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Ever box a kangaroo? - 04/05/24
I have a buddy big mexican/lipan dude named Ray (Batman) Davala who used to fight in the Tough Man competitions, I have a pic of him wrestling a bear, and in the pic he has the bear in a bear hug and the bear looks scared, he got the better of the bear. I need to call him to see what he's up to. the bear might of just frightened by the way he looks.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Redneck Re: Ever box a kangaroo? - 04/05/24
I think even Tyson wouldn't wanna mess with that dude.... Woof...
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Ever box a kangaroo? - 04/05/24
lol, I found that pic of him wrestling the bear.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
© 24hourcampfire