Home
Posted By: KFWA The Rock will not endorse Biden - 04/05/24
Sounds like he has a bad case of buyers remorse

all these fugging celebrities believe they have a responsibility to stand up and spout what they believe on a national platform and they are just a bunch of dumbasses like the rest of us.

https://x.com/bennyjohnson/status/1776230142404162011

now should you care what the Rock thinks? no you shouldn't, but you should care about the number of people he can influence.
Who?
Dwayne Johnson, wrestler turned actor. Hollywood thinks that being an actor automatically makes you an expert on politics. But then, Hollywood is the expert on fakery.
Good
No brains there, muscle between his ears.
Originally Posted by Jerseyboy
No brains there, muscle between his ears.
So if he endorsed Biden, then he would have brains, interesting.
I think he had his awakening when he teamed up with Oprah to ask for money to help fire victims in the Hawaii and people told his rich ass to f' off.

He apologized for that and said he realized he was out of touch
I feel like this cut and paste item has provided the excitement of a whole month’s worth of your typical cut and paste items. Great job
Funny how celebrities think they are experts on political issues.
The Rock might be a better governor than Newscum.
What is the rock?
He's part of the Hollywood brainwashing team ""THEY"" make him a star provided he kowtow to ""THEM"".

90% of Americans would ""love to meet him"" and get their picture taken with him. < It would be the biggest thing in their life.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Dwayne Johnson, wrestler turned actor. Hollywood thinks that being an actor automatically makes you an expert on politics. But then, Hollywood is the expert on fakery.
^^

Originally Posted by CCCC
What is the rock?
He endorsed Hillary for President. Yep, I don’t listen too that Rockhead.
Originally Posted by KFWA
Sounds like he has a bad case of buyers remorse

all these fugging celebrities believe they have a responsibility to stand up and spout what they believe on a national platform and they are just a bunch of dumbasses like the rest of us.

https://x.com/bennyjohnson/status/1776230142404162011

now should you care what the Rock thinks? no you shouldn't, but you should care about the number of people he can influence.

A guy who has spent his whole life making millions of dollars by doing what other people tell him to do, and speaking words other people tell him to speak...

Yeah... that's a guy that I am going to take any kind of advice from...

Not...
Originally Posted by KFWA

Well then. That clinches it for me. I've voting for Trump.
Moron.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I feel like this cut and paste item has provided the excitement of a whole month’s worth of your typical cut and paste items. Great job

That's rich......lol
Wasn't he talking about running for President himself fairly recently? sick
And who really cares?
Originally Posted by Scotty
Funny how celebrities think they are experts on political issues.

well who is then?......they can have an opinion like everybody else....look how many .......expurts are here, you fill in the dots...bob
Johnson and his man crush on Biden are one reason I just don't watch much of Hollywood's product.
Dwayne "Rock" Johnson can eat a extra large bag of dicks. I ain't forgot how he endorsed the "Former Vice President" last time.
Whew.............that was close.
Originally Posted by roverboy
Dwayne "Rock" Johnson can eat a extra large bag of dicks. I ain't forgot how he endorsed the "Former Vice President" last time.

That dude is dumber than a box of rubber dicks.

He's got plenty of company here on this forum. Fulla liberal dumfuks.
kfwa: IDGAF!
FJB
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
DGAF ABOUT Hollywood either but the point was made that he influences a bunch of people whose vote counts same as anyone here. That is his importance. Mb
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Well then. That clinches it for me. I've voting for Trump.

^ yup
Screw that actor, he could have researched the Delaware Dolt the first time around and easily found out that he was the most STUPID senator in D.C. going back decades.
© 24hourcampfire