Home
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/world-war-iii-now-inevitable-heres-why-it-cant-be-avoided
Would any here encourage their son to go if war breaks out as outlined in the article? I would not.
Originally Posted by bluefish
Would any here encourage their son to go if war breaks out as outlined in the article? I would not.
If a world war breaks out you aren't going to have to go anywhere to be mixed up in it. It will come to you.
It’s been in the works for decades, Hillary called it “The 16 Year Plan”, 8 years of Obama and 8 Years for Hillary.

They [bleep] up in 2016 and didn’t cheat enough, they ended up behind schedule.

They are making up for lost time however by escalating “The Plan” without any concern about public opinion, as they control the ballot box and could give two schits about being ousted by We The People.
“ A large percentage of Gen Z is unequipped mentally or physically to go to war, which is why more than 70% of potential military recruits today are rejected before they even get to boot camp. “

But a typical Gen Z’er can name off 7 different genders.
Well, I suppose the biggest mistake was the German High Command placing way too much confidence in the House of Romanov to put a quick end to ol’ Ulyanov when they sent him packing east.
Trump said so some time ago.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by steve4102
It’s been in the works for decades, Hillary called it “The 16 Year Plan”, 8 years of Obama and 8 Years for Hillary.

They [bleep] up in 2016 and didn’t cheat enough, they ended up behind schedule.

They are making up for lost time however by escalating “The Plan” without any concern about public opinion, as they control the ballot box and could give two schits about being ousted by We The People.

Wolverines
Originally Posted by bluefish
Absolutely NOT!! We will fight when they breech our shores. The rest of the world can piss off. That said, this is avoidable, but the evil elites want this and are dragging the world towards nuclear hell fire
And…….the standards have been lowered so badly that a ….one eyed, half-deaf, hair-lipped, water-head could pass muster! memtb
Great article as well and one that everyone should read
I’m betting on Deflation.

J.Rome knows Deflation is better than War

No War and Bill Gates goes Bust ..
A hole new meaning to the term Candy Adz.
Originally Posted by akrange
I’m betting on Deflation.

J.Rome knows Deflation is better than War

No War and Bill Gates goes Bust ..

Oh ..

Mackerel Bozo and Melanoma Gates go Bust and Can’t fund Femma Nazi Anti Alpha Male NGO’s ..

But they Find Each Other if they haven’t Already.

The End
Originally Posted by memtb
And…….the standards have been lowered so badly that a ….one eyed, half-deaf, hair-lipped, water-head could pass muster! memtb

Are you talking Military or Cops
Originally Posted by muleshoe
“ But a typical Gen Z’er can name off 7 different genders.

Only one of which will be drafted.
Fred has a few thoughts:
https://fredoneverything.org/enlisting-in-the-military-a-very-very-bad-idea/
© 24hourcampfire