Home
[Linked Image from nypost.com]

Story in a nut shell.

Two homos buy infant boy.Fast forward 13 years.One homo hires hit man who then stabs the other homo in order for the first homo to continue to have sex with the 13 year old boy.

These are friends of Michelle Obama.

[Linked Image from nypost.com]

https://nypost.com/2024/04/04/us-news/rio-judge-wants-extradition-of-murdered-brent-sikkemas-ex/
Definitely not surprising. Sick [bleep] !
Pagans.
Anyone else remember the Outer Limits episode with Karen Black and the African doll? Lol

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]host pictures
Originally Posted by rte
One homo hires hit man who then stabs the other homo in order for the first homo to continue to have sex with the 13 year old boy.

Paul gonna be Big Mad! He would call that "freedom". Or something like that.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
We’re living in the twilight zone.
Soup
Clearly you’ve never fished or you’d recognize trolling.
Grooming
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by rte
One homo hires hit man who then stabs the other homo in order for the first homo to continue to have sex with the 13 year old boy.

Paul gonna be Big Mad! He would call that "freedom". Or something like that.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Paul and Jim Conrad both!
Night Gallery. Based on a Richard Matheson story.
Oh wow
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Originally Posted by longarm
Anyone else remember the Outer Limits episode with Karen Black and the African doll? Lol

I sure do. I put my mattress on the floor after that. He's missing his little spear.

Zuni, The Doll Spirit in Trilogy of Terror
Originally Posted by longarm

That was “Trilogy of terror”. A little Zuni Indian Fetish doll that went berzerk. Scared the crap out of me as a kid!

Ron
That's the one! I think of that every time I see a picture of Big Mike
Trilogy of Terror
Is it just me or does anyone else find something strange about about this all out push to celebrate and vindicate sexual perversions?

I think some prominent politicians or their spouses may be getting ready to 'come out'. I haven't heard much backlash against Candace Owens outspoken belief that the first lady of France is actually a man. Mike Obama's photographic record is sorely lacking.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Is it just me or does anyone else find something strange about about this all out push to celebrate and vindicate sexual perversions?

I think some prominent politicians or their spouses may be getting ready to 'come out'. I haven't heard much backlash against Candace Owens outspoken belief that the first lady of France is actually a man. Mike Obama's photographic record is sorely lacking.

Candice comments on 'man pretending to be a woman' did fizzle out quick like.
And yes- they're pushing it like never before.
Could someone do a ven diagram of progressive politicians and pedophiles. I'm seeing some circles overlapping.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Could someone do a ven diagram of progressive politicians and pedophiles. I'm seeing some circles overlapping.

Bb

They are not mutually exclusive terms….
© 24hourcampfire