Home
Brilliant - she ain't
Moon cricket black bitch🤣
Well someone had to make Kamala look like a genius in a n election year.
ran across an aubergine at Publix the other day with more intelligence than this negro woman
I've noticed that nearly all of God's creatures are smarter than her. Even jellyfish.
Sharp as a bowling ball she is.
Space would be the best place for her.
Spacey-woman. FL got rid of our joke, TX need to do what we did, start a get her gone fund, find a candidate and then run the joke out of TX. She makes the entire state a laughing stock.
Deport the sheboon- - - - -anywhere but Tennessee!
She’s been pretty gassed all her worthless life.
I'd say that nappy head is full of gasses.
Inert gasses.
Originally Posted by Rapier
Spacey-woman. FL got rid of our joke, TX need to do what we did, start a get her gone fund, find a candidate and then run the joke out of TX. She makes the entire state a laughing stock.

She's from Houston, they have got one of "their own" in D.C. and she will just get fatter the longer she stays in office. I do find it ironic that her middle and last name is Jackson and Lee laugh
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

She's from Houston, they have got one of "their own" in D.C. and she will just get fatter the longer she stays in office. I do find it ironic that her middle and last name is Jackson and Lee laugh

That stupid ole Orangotang was born and raised in NYC.
She’s not and NEVER will be a Houstonian or a Texan.
Just another carpet bagger niqqer lawyer that couldn’t make it in NY.

Seems they always send the dumbest negros Somewhere Else. 🤪😂😂😂
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

That stupid ole Orangotang was born and raised in NYC.
She’s not and NEVER will be a Houstonian or a Texan.
Just another carpet bagger niqqer lawyer that couldn’t make it in NY.

Seems they always send the dumbest negros Somewhere Else. 🤪😂😂😂

To you and I she is a carpetbagger - to her own tribe she's one of them, no matter where she was whelped.
No place but Houston,and the tribe is getting restless.
It's not her fault she's stupid. Most likely been that way her whole life. You know she didn't get there on her own. People much smarter than her have propped her up and manipulated her into being a tool for their devices. The problem is the people who must know that and continue to support her with their vote.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I've noticed that nearly all of God's creatures are smarter than her. Even jellyfish.

But, but jellyfish don't have brains!
Wouldn't it be interesting to be in the meetings when this administration has picked their people?

"I've looked at a dozen people, engineers, construction company owners, you name it.
But I just keep coming back to Peter. He don't know crap. But he sucks dick."

"20 prospects. Lotta public speaking experience, media relations.
But there is this one. Looks like a charicature of a Hutu from the 40s.
Black, Homo, Woman. Not too bright, not that well spoken. I think she
would be the perfect spokesperson."
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
It's not her fault she's stupid. Most likely been that way her whole life. You know she didn't get there on her own. People much smarter than her have propped her up and manipulated her into being a tool for their devices. The problem is the people who must know that and continue to support her with their vote.
It is partially the fault of the law school that allowed a brainless idiot to become a licensed lawyer. It doesn't speak well for the legal profession.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
It is partially the fault of the law school that allowed a brainless idiot to become a licensed lawyer. It doesn't speak well for the legal profession.

It doesn't speak well for Yale which conferred a degree on this Queens NY moron. Then University of Virginia compounded the problem by giving her a law degree. The naacp had her earmarked for one of Mayor Kathy Whitmire's carpetbagger hires, like Po-leece Chief Lee Brown. The Third and Fourth Ward in Houston keeps her elected...
© 24hourcampfire