Home
This picture says it all..

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Yes but luckily he has a guy behind him holding him up.

Why would a photo like that even be let out, or even taken? For that matter the weapon used that way?

Osky
Lol, thankfully there's a rifle behind every blade of grass.
Is he try to shoot minnows?
Originally Posted by Osky

Why would a photo like that even be let out, or even taken? For that matter the weapon used that way?

Osky

Fake News. That’s probably a Coast Guard recruiting video. Think PaulBernard. 😜
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Osky

Fake News. That’s probably a Coast Guard recruiting video. Think PaulBernard. 😜

I’d rather not ask Paul. I’ll take your word for it.

Osky
“Ryan holds a BS in History from the United States Naval Academy and an MA in Defence Studies from Kings College London, which he earned while attending the United Kingdom’s Joint Services Command and Staff College. His research interests are varied and include ethics, organizational behavior, deterrence, nuclear strategy, risk assessment and management, the impact of climate change on security, and civilizational resilience.”

Enlisted in the navy after a visit with the Naval Academy Glee Club. Not a joke.
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
“Ryan holds a BS in History from the United States Naval Academy and an MA in Defence Studies from Kings College London, which he earned while attending the United Kingdom’s Joint Services Command and Staff College. His research interests are varied and include ethics, organizational behavior, deterrence, nuclear strategy, risk assessment and management, the impact of climate change on security, and civilizational resilience.”

Enlisted in the navy after a visit with the Naval Academy Glee Club. Not a joke.

Well, that last part sold me on the guy. I’ll be sleeping easier now.

Osky
Just like more than a couple of the jobs I've held, the bosses didn't have to know how to operate the machinery,

they just had to manage people...................

at least that was the theory I was told..................

I didn't believe them, especially if live critters were involved.
The Captain of the McStain

Was that the Payback for being the Deciding Vote on the Black Jesus Careless .

Ya kinda knew it wouldn’t be on a Aircraft Carrier or the Navy Brig ..
It he!ps him think that he's a lot further from the target than he is
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Just like more than a couple of the jobs I've held, the bosses didn't have to know how to operate the machinery,

they just had to manage people...................

at least that was the theory I was told..................

I didn't believe them, especially if live critters were involved.

I loved guys who had never done the job, or at least not for several years try to advise on what we needed for equipment or how to do the job now. Always wondered what made them think they knew anything?

Yet they “lead” us.
John McLames kind of guy.
The unenlightened simply have no idea what it takes to rise to command at sea...
It looks photoshopped. I don’t see any mount or rings on the scope. I’m not saying he isn’t a klutz. That’s probably why they did it.
Originally Posted by rainshot
It looks photoshopped. I don’t see any mount or rings on the scope. I’m not saying he isn’t a klutz. That’s probably why they did it.
There ya' go folks, Certainly doesn't look like any rings there.
Originally Posted by Timbermaster

Well, that last part sold me on the guy. I’ll be sleeping easier now.

Osky
HE SERVED THIS COUNTRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pension> 10-12K per month?
Originally Posted by rainshot
I agree.
Its a Trijicon VCOG

Its on backwards.

https://www.trijicon.com/products/product-family/trijicon-vcog-VC18
With the scope on backwards, things appear to be far away so he can pretend that he, Shooting “long range” 😁
So many haters! It's common to mount the scope backwards for close range shooting so that the target doesn't look so big and scary.
I don't know if I should laugh, or cry.

Just goes to show, education and common sense don't run parallel.
https://www.ammoland.com/2013/03/ny...ed-with-eotech-rifle-sight-on-backwards/
https://www.sf2a.org/whatswrong.htm
If you click the pic at the top and then zoom in on it, you can easily see that the "backwards" scope is photoshopped on the image. There's no scope rings on the scope, and you can see the real scope on the rifle behind the photoshopped scope.
Good catch, I figured it was too good to be true.
Originally Posted by RyanTX
If you click the pic at the top and then zoom in on it, you can easily see that the "backwards" scope is photoshopped on the image. There's no scope rings on the scope, and you can see the real scope on the rifle behind the photoshopped scope.

Try it on the links I shared
Could be someone photoshopped it!! But based upon a Woke Military and the Navy having ship driving problems in the past......probably the real deal there!! crazy blush
Pugs, there are legions of posters with their scopes on backwards.
It's real. Here's their tweet admitting it.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
For those that cant click a link and think a Kmart Bushnell in see through rings is all there is.

Osky

They're protecting our democracy from those white domestic terrorists at the PTA meetings.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Osky

They're protecting our democracy from those white domestic terrorists at the PTA meetings.

Interesting the Navy got PTA meetings.

Sheriff's offices have school board meetings under heel.
Originally Posted by hookeye

Good catch.

That's scary.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image share forum
Originally Posted by jaguartx

New York.

Primary purpose is intimidating unarmed people.
But his hobby is cross dressing, so the Navy is happy.
I thought it was a masterful troll.
The scope isn't backwards, he just needs to turn the rifle around.
This is obviously not his rifle, this was given to him by a member of his crew specifically for the Photo Shoot.

Either the crew member responsible for this is a complete moron, or he/she/it/ set this up intentionally to make this Captain look like a fool, and it worked.

Bet somebody’s tit is in the ringer.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
The unenlightened simply have no idea what it takes to rise to command at sea...

This ^^^^^^^^^ in spades.
© 24hourcampfire