Home
Posted By: SupFoo Newest Members of MAGA - 04/11/24
President Donald Trump was greeted by enthusiastic supporters at a Chick-fil-A in Atlanta, Georgia, while on the campaign trail and ordered 30 milkshakes and chicken for everybody.

Black Supporter to Donald Trump at ATL Chick-fil-A Stop: ‘I Don’t Care What the Media Tells You … We Support You’

Must See VIDEO HERE (Drives his Security Guys & Girls Nuts)

Breitbart - More Videos & Pics Here

Does this Man look like he's going to jail?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I wonder if he would get the same reception at Popeye's?
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Newest Members of MAGA - 04/11/24
He gets that and then some wherever he goes.
Oh my God, Cuck Foo. You’re a genius. Long Live , Donald and our Republic.
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Newest Members of MAGA - 04/11/24
MAGA
Posted By: BALLISTIK Re: Newest Members of MAGA - 04/11/24
The smiles say it all.
Posted By: TimZ Re: Newest Members of MAGA - 04/11/24
Hope they vote for him….
Originally Posted by TimZ
Hope they vote for him….

Yeah, everyone except me loves a free Chick-fil-A sandwich, but who you pulling the lever for? That's the question?
The left and the media's been lying to them for years!
Posted By: rainshot Re: Newest Members of MAGA - 04/11/24
MAGA!!
And I believe they're figuring it out!
Posted By: Riverc Re: Newest Members of MAGA - 04/11/24
Trumps the man, I like him our only chance to stop the insanity going on in the country right now, at least for 4 years, then who knows. I'm hearing he has some black support this time not so much in 2020.
Posted By: BangPop Re: Newest Members of MAGA - 04/11/24
If he keeps going into public places like that, the left will kill him between now and November.
Originally Posted by BangPop
If he keeps going into public places like that, the left will kill him between now and November.
Yeah, he better watch his back, you right it's risky
Posted By: add Re: Newest Members of MAGA - 04/11/24
:: This Space Reserved For Paul ::
Posted By: Hastings Re: Newest Members of MAGA - 04/11/24
Hope they vote for him….
He will get at most 5 to 6% of black vote. A lot more Hispanics than that will vote for him.
Posted By: SCGunNut Re: Newest Members of MAGA - 04/11/24
He's such a racist. You can tell he's thinking "Ya'll would look better in chains." Just ask Joy Reid....
Posted By: Dess Re: Newest Members of MAGA - 04/11/24
Joe is planning a similar event at that location....Sunday.
Posted By: acooper1983 Re: Newest Members of MAGA - 04/11/24
i had to go work in a housing project today, in illinois, and i saw multiple trump signs, and one dude wearing a tshirt of trumps mug shot, i said "nice [bleep] my man" he said something to the effect of, trumps an "OG" and theyre trying to do the same [bleep] to him now, as they tried to do "us" in the 90s. there is hope
Posted By: Stophel Re: Newest Members of MAGA - 04/11/24
Originally Posted by Hastings
Hope they vote for him….
He will get at most 5 to 6% of black vote. A lot more Hispanics than that will vote for him.

He'll get 0% of the dead black vote. 836% of dead black voters will cast their ballots for Biden.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Newest Members of MAGA - 04/11/24
Every American should be pissed enough just about the border alone to never vote fir another dem. Not to mention inflation, the global wars, the corruption, and the political weaponization of the federal agencies and entire justice system. If the dems steal the office again our country is over, just like they want it to be.

Bb
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Newest Members of MAGA - 04/11/24
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by BangPop
Yeah, he better watch his back, you right it's risky

Hopies got a vest on underneath that white shirt.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Newest Members of MAGA - 04/11/24
Originally Posted by Stophel
Hope they vote for him….

He'll get 0% of the dead black vote. 836% of dead black voters will cast their ballots for Biden.

Pretty funny, until you think of how good at cheating the DNCC is....
Posted By: Seafire Re: Newest Members of MAGA - 04/11/24
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Every American should be pissed enough just about the border alone to never vote fir another dem. Not to mention inflation, the global wars, the corruption, and the political weaponization of the federal agencies and entire justice system. If the dems steal the office again our country is over, just like they want it to be.

Bb

Voting DemocRAT is a mental disease...

If the dumbocRATs steal the office once again, our nation is NOT over. It'll be the start of the next civil war...

Lets see how the DemcoRATs can "cheat" on that playing field.
Posted By: Cecil56 Re: Newest Members of MAGA - 04/11/24
MAGA
Posted By: reivertom Re: Newest Members of MAGA - 04/11/24
Hope they vote for him….

He got a record black vote in 2020 for a Republican, and it was way more than that. He'll double it this time, even rappers are on his side now.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb
Tell that to my looney Aunt woman needs mental help. She loves Biden wife sees her posting on Facebook she really believes the Democrats policies are good for America.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Newest Members of MAGA - 04/11/24
Originally Posted by SupFoo
President Donald Trump was greeted by enthusiastic supporters at a Chick-fil-A in Atlanta, Georgia, while on the campaign trail and ordered 30 milkshakes and chicken for everybody.

Black Supporter to Donald Trump at ATL Chick-fil-A Stop: ‘I Don’t Care What the Media Tells You … We Support You’

Must See VIDEO HERE (Drives his Security Guys & Girls Nuts)

Breitbart - More Videos & Pics Here

Does this Man look like he's going to jail?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Notable because it's the exception.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Newest Members of MAGA - 04/11/24
Originally Posted by reivertom
Hope they vote for him….

He got a record black vote in 2020 for a Republican, and it was way more than that. He'll double it this time, even rappers are on his side now.
According to APVoteCast Trump got 8% of the black vote in 2020. I doubt he got that much. I know hard working educated employed blacks that absolutely will not vote for a Republican. My state will go for Trump but we are 30% black and Trump will get no more than about 60% of the total vote if that much. Our small population of voting Hispanics will probably split about even.

The Cajuns (the white ones) will go about 95% for Trump.
The black woman vote goes 99% for Biden.

If Trump can get 24% of the black male vote and they show up to vote (60%) he will crush Biden.

I don't know if it happens.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Newest Members of MAGA - 04/11/24
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Stophel
Hope they vote for him….

Pretty funny, until you think of how good at cheating the DNCC WAS...
wink
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Newest Members of MAGA - 04/11/24
I'm thinking the handwriting is on the jail house wall room reserved for Trump to campaign from.

I'm thinking that will give him every state in the coming one day Presidential Election.

Don't book it, though.
Did Cornell West just put a Yuge dent in black support for Biden.

He announced that Melina Abdullah, a prominent Black Lives Matter activist and professor, will be his 2024 running mate.

Them blacks, they love them some BLM.
Posted By: Chisos Re: Newest Members of MAGA - 04/11/24
Hope they vote for him….

They won't. They're not about to step off the dimocrat plantation...
Originally Posted by Chisos
Hope they vote for him….

Same goes for the Members of the UAW, USW and every other Union.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Chisos
Hope they vote for him….

Same goes for the Members of the UAW, USW and every other Union.
My SIL works in the IBEW office in St. Paul and votes Democrat. I know a few people (older) say they were born democrat and will die democrat and will continue voting democrat
Posted By: BMT Re: Newest Members of MAGA - 04/11/24
Originally Posted by Dess
Joe is planning a similar event at that location....Sunday.

LOL
Posted By: Swamplord Re: Newest Members of MAGA - 04/11/24
as last time, Dominion will decide who gets to be the next POTUS
© 24hourcampfire