Home
Ford recalls nearly 43,000 vehicles over fuel leaks that increase fire risk

Certain Bronco and Escape SUVs included in latest Ford recall

The NHTSA notice said Ford is addressing the issue by having dealers update the affected vehicles' engine control software to include fuel injector leak detection and installing a drain tube.

FOX Business

I guess actually fixing the leak is out of the question.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
FORD = Fix Or Repair Daily - Nothing new here
I gave up on Ford long ago.
Ridiculous that this is being allowed as a fix. And ridiculous Ford is doing it this way. I guess they can't afford to fix it right after wasting so much money on EVs nobody wants.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I gave up on Ford long ago.

99 F250 7.3L Diesel 4X4 - Best truck I have ever owned & continues to be. Don't want or need any new space age computer driven ride.
The Bronco and OJ......getting recalled on the same day. Can't make this stuff up, hahahaha
Do you boys really want to discuss recalls? Because I'll happily oblige. Think about it.
Ford circles their mistakes with a blue oval !
What was the settlement for the Ford Pinto explosion?
The jury awarded initially awarded $125 million in punitive damages and $2.5 million in compensatory damages. The trial judge reduced the punitive damage award to $3.5 million. Ford Pinto crashes needlessly resulted in at least 500 burn deaths.
frown
My 2014 escape dropped two injectors last year.
Government insanity has driven all automakers to new heights of lunacy. GM and the rest are not immune. I had a 03 Tundra that kept giving a warning about a problem. The dealership gladly charged $250 for a 6" section of fuel filler tube that was defective on All Tundra's. The mechanic told me he couldn't figure out why they didn't issue a recall on them.
© 24hourcampfire