It’s just a money making show…..

Tyson is 58
Posted By: FishinHank Re: Tyson vs Jake Paul - 04/12/24
Have you seen him train? Jake Paul is a boy going up against a man
Posted By: JeffP Re: Tyson vs Jake Paul - 04/12/24
Yes I’ve seen him train….

Pay your money, enjoy the show.
Posted By: viking Re: Tyson vs Jake Paul - 04/12/24
Untold fortunes will be lost and gained.

They have been promoting this fight for months it seems. Tyson will go out a legend.
Posted By: FishinHank Re: Tyson vs Jake Paul - 04/12/24
Posted By: 358Norma_fan Re: Tyson vs Jake Paul - 04/12/24
This fight will be about as real as Apollo Creed VS Rocky.
I thoroughly enjoyed watching Tyson back in his prime, but this isn't gonna be a fight, it's gonna be a dance and they're both laughing all the way to the bank.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Tyson vs Jake Paul - 04/12/24
P.T. Barnum- - - -with boxing gloves. There's a sucker born every minute, and the spectators are sheep to be sheared by a couple of propaganda artists. If Tyson gets pizzed off and goes off script, he's going to knock the kid into the middle of next week!

Jack London just might have been a prophet- - - -predicting the outcome of this fight- - - - -

https://www.eastoftheweb.com/short-stories/UBooks/PieSte.shtml
Posted By: duke61 Re: Tyson vs Jake Paul - 04/12/24
I remember Tyson in his prime and the man was a beast, he still looks great, maybe a little slower but if he still has the punch the other fella has no chance.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Tyson vs Jake Paul - 04/12/24
The winner has already been decided- boxing is as crooked as can be.
Posted By: akrange Re: Tyson vs Jake Paul - 04/12/24
Originally Posted by 358Norma_fan
I thoroughly enjoyed watching Tyson back in his prime, but this isn't gonna be a fight, it's gonna be a dance and they're both laughing all the way to the bank.

Ah

Are saying this is like Larry Holmes holding up Tex Cobb till they both got Paid ..

This is Whooodecrisp ..
Posted By: mathman Re: Tyson vs Jake Paul - 04/12/24
16 ounce gloves --> not a real fight.

I'm not spending one cent to see it, but I would dearly enjoy it if Tyson could manage to knock him cold.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Tyson vs Jake Paul - 04/12/24
Originally Posted by mathman
16 ounce gloves --> not a real fight.

I'm not spending one cent to see it, but I would dearly enjoy it if Tyson could manage to knock him cold.
they're not using 16 oz gloves or headgear.
Posted By: mathman Re: Tyson vs Jake Paul - 04/12/24
I heard the headgear was out, but I thought the 16 oz gloves were still in.
Posted By: Judman Re: Tyson vs Jake Paul - 04/13/24
You dummies forget that this pile of fuucking shiit did prison time for rape? Several others he admitted too but didn’t do time for? Fuuck Tyson, and fuuck all you supporters.👊🏻😘
Oh, OJ died I heard too, celebrate bitches
Posted By: mathman Re: Tyson vs Jake Paul - 04/13/24
Simmer down Beavis.
Celebrate a worthless dfn, and a SO. Suppose you’re religious too? Your forgiven, butthead.
Originally Posted by mathman
I heard the headgear was out, but I thought the 16 oz gloves were still in.

Again, did you forget he did a stint for rape? Admitted to others, but it all good, cause he hits hard? Maybe you’d change your mind if this pile of shiit raped your daughter or old lady. This place never disappoints
Posted By: 673 Re: Tyson vs Jake Paul - 04/13/24
I thought this was about who was the best boxer, how did it go to... who was the best rapist??
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: Tyson vs Jake Paul - 04/13/24
Originally Posted by 673
I thought this was about who was the best boxer, how did it go to... who was the best rapist??

🥃
Gotcha, as long as someone doesn’t rape a woman, or bite an ear off, they’re gtg. Fuuck what a buncha cuunts.
Posted By: 7mm_Loco Re: Tyson vs Jake Paul - 04/13/24
also a mugger in his childhood... by his own admission, starting at 12/13 yrs old (maybe younger?) he used to beat the fuqk outta white folk, then rob them... boxing legend?... to quote Don King, "Only in America!"... LOFL
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
also a mugger in his childhood... by his own admission, starting at 12/13 yrs old (maybe younger?) he used to beat the fuqk outta white folk, then rob them... boxing legend?... to quote Don King, "Only in America!"... LOFL

Exactly , fuucker shoulda been shot in face long ago, but hey, he’s the Defag on the fire.😆

Fuuck what a buncha fake fuucks here!😆

Maybe if Defag,steelhead, or bleeder10 post up, or the religious fuucks, everything will be forgiven!!😂😂😂
Posted By: Dude270 Re: Tyson vs Jake Paul - 04/13/24
Man, it's great to see Jud back posting again
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Tyson vs Jake Paul - 04/13/24
Besides the heavy gloves, there will be 2 minute rounds and no official judges to score it. The original plan was to have an official sanctioned fight but clearly that's changed.
Posted By: SCGunNut Re: Tyson vs Jake Paul - 04/13/24
If Jake wins, he beat an old man. If Jake loses, he got beat by an old man. I'm sure the paycheck will be worth it though.
Posted By: Tarkio Re: Tyson vs Jake Paul - 04/13/24
My guess is that the result has already been determined. And both will make a hefty paycheck.

As long as the kid doesn't piss Tyson off
Posted By: Dude270 Re: Tyson vs Jake Paul - 04/13/24
Originally Posted by 358Norma_fan

That's pretty much my take.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Tyson vs Jake Paul - 04/13/24
Originally Posted by Dude270
Man, it's great to see Jud back posting again

Yeah. Fun when trump hating liberals now up. Especially when they’re drunk.
© 24hourcampfire