Home
Posted By: 2ndwind Vivek shut them all down - 04/12/24
[video:rumble]https://rumble.com/v4p2gvl-vivek-ra...-three-letter-agencies-do-not-refor.html[/video]

Wow I hope he has good security
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: Vivek shut them all down - 04/12/24
I could not get the Rumble video to play in the thread. Some help?
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Vivek shut them all down - 04/12/24
There is help at the top of the front page.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Vivek shut them all down - 04/12/24
Trump will make him AG.
I look right at stuff sometimes and still don't see it. Top of front Rumble page?

I clicked on share like I do for You Tube and then hit edit here and chose Rumble?

IMO he is putting his life at risk. He sure seems like not only a smart guy but a brave one too.
Posted By: SupFoo Re: Vivek shut them all down - 04/12/24
Wray has already made it clear to Congress, play ball with the IC or there will be a terrorist attack.

Nothing more than a veiled threat of a false flag event.

Shut them down and the sleeper cells will be unleashed.

The coup is not yet complete. This one is for all the marbles.
Posted By: scottf270 Re: Vivek shut them all down - 04/12/24
Vivek ain't wrong.........
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Vivek shut them all down - 04/12/24
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Trump will make him AG.

Trump can't "make" anyone AG, especially a guy that loves America and hates the Establishment and the DC Bureaucracy.

The Senate will NOT confirm Vivek, or anyone else that threatens their Status Quo.
...and don't forget every one of those RINO Uniparty POS voted to block Trump from making Recessed Appointments back in 2017. That includes POS Cruz, POS Rand, and every Republican POS in the Senate.

All it would have taken was ONE, count em, ONE, So called Republican to vote NO and the block would have been shut down. As a result, Trump was forced to nominate only Uniparty Establishment approved cabinet members like Wray, Barr, Session, and every other POS in his administration.

If you guys actually think that Trump will be allowed to select his own cabinet you are on crack.
2ndwind: I like him!
And indeed he had better watch his step going forth.
Perhaps President Donald J. Trump will just keep "appointing" Vivek Rmaswamay as "Acting Attorney General" (right after firing that dickwad garland!) and let him tear into the "alphabet agencies" for about 4 years?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by scottf270

yup, nail on the head
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Vivek shut them all down - 04/12/24
Originally Posted by steve4102
Trump will make him AG.

Trump can't "make" anyone AG, especially a guy that loves America and hates the Establishment and the DC Bureaucracy.

The Senate will NOT confirm Vivek, or anyone else that threatens their Status Quo.
The Senate will if they have the majority. Merrick Garland's nomination to the Supreme court was denied to him because the republicans had the Senate. Is there a law that says the AG MUST be a lawyer ??

kwg
Posted By: rte Re: Vivek shut them all down - 04/12/24
Thanks rte
Posted By: rte Re: Vivek shut them all down - 04/12/24
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Thanks rte
You're welcome.
Posted By: Dons99 Re: Vivek shut them all down - 04/12/24
I love Trump but I sure wish he was this well spoken.
Hate to break to you guys, but this is nothing but chatter.

For the IC to be "shut down", all hell will have broken loose or will break loose.

Are you and your families ready for that?

But, it's good theater in the meantime.
Posted By: Huntz Re: Vivek shut them all down - 04/12/24
Originally Posted by Dons99
I like that he is not afraid to speak and does not use double speak to pacify all the puzzies out there.

Trump doesn't say it because he will be labeled "nut case v107.2" plastered across the airwaves scaring all the boomers and independents.

Vivek can say it because nobody takes him seriously. He polled like 3%.
Originally Posted by kwg020
Trump will make him AG.

The Senate will if they have the majority. Merrick Garland's nomination to the Supreme court was denied to him because the republicans had the Senate. Is there a law that says the AG MUST be a lawyer ??

kwg

Nonsense , if the Republican Power Structure was even remotely on board with Trump selecting his own cabinet, they wouldn’t have blocked him in 2017

The majority means nothing,
Originally Posted by kwg020
Trump will make him AG.

kwg

In case you forgot, the Republicans controlled both houses for Two, two fuqken years during Trumps term and their entire agenda was to stop Trump and block the MAGA agenda

This has changed, but not for the better, the Republicans are more focused on stopping Trump now than they were in 2016-2017
Posted By: Riverc Re: Vivek shut them all down - 04/13/24
He's spot on only one way shut them down
Posted By: reivertom Re: Vivek shut them all down - 04/13/24
I'm afraid they are too powerful through all of their compromising and spying on our officials to ever get rid of the corruption. They also own the attorneys, courts, and many of the judges that would have to be involved.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

yup, nail on the head

Shut em DOWN.
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Trump doesn't say it because he will be labeled "nut case v107.2" plastered across the airwaves scaring all the boomers and independents.

Vivek can say it because nobody takes him seriously. He polled like 3%.

Do you idiots realize just how stupid you look every time you type the word boomer?
Originally Posted by Huntz
I like that he is not afraid to speak and does not use double speak to pacify all the puzzies out there.

Feelers are soooo important, dontcha know.
Posted By: add Re: Vivek shut them all down - 04/14/24
I think this guy plays an instrumental role the upcoming Trump's admin.
© 24hourcampfire