Namenda?

Just that.
Oh snap!
Not yet.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Not yet.

Not that you remember anyway......
There's gotta be 1 or 2 around here.

Never thought about them not remembering.
Who really knows what dearest wife puts in the 7 day pill organizer.
Thumper was extolling its virtues.
Who sees a “doctor”?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Not yet.

what's that ?
Originally Posted by RUM7

Martha, what's this. I thought I was only sposed to have 7 pills at night. Why I got 11?
all Namenda is a money maker for big drug company, it dont work, the blue pill shows better results

Martha, what's this. I thought I was only sposed to have 7 pills at night. Why I got 11?
"Shhhh, take yer pills and I'll bring you a scoop of nilla ice cream"
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Not yet.

what's that ?

What? Huh?
Originally Posted by steveredd1
all Namenda is a money maker for big drug company, it dont work, the blue pill shows better results
Just what we need. A bunch of Wabis walking around with tent poles in their pants.
“Hey, take this new drug, Alfred”.

Meanwhile you are dead because the new drug counter reacted with that existing drug. Who pays the price? You and your family because Doctor Frud got his quarterly bonus and you’re dead.
Just what we need. A bunch of Wabis walking around with tent poles in their pants.
They could be walking around perving at the races with Paul Barnard.
True. The girls are thankful that the old guys can't work their phone cameras.
Eh what? NOW you tell me this contraption has a camera? I could have had a bunch of pictures of Nurse Nancy's arse when she bends over to get the cup I drop on purpose, could have saved 'em for later.

Or come to the gym with me and see some real women that could throw any of us around the mat. Lol.
Eh what? NOW you tell me this contraption has a camera? I could have had a bunch of pictures of Nurse Nancy's arse when she bends over to get the cup I drop on purpose, could have saved 'em for later.

You're a clumsy sumbich, aintcha. 😇🫣
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Who sees a “doctor”?

ya!

GWB
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Best song they ever made, IMHO.
Blast from the past, Geedubya.

Thanks!
Originally Posted by local_dirt

when it suits me, yeah.

learned it back in parochial school. Drop a pencil to look up the girls plaid skirts in 7th/8th grade

when it suits me, yeah.

learned it back in parochial school. Drop a pencil to look up the girls plaid skirts in 7th/8th grade

ya!

GWB
Anything that can stop or even slow dementia is a plus.

Trusting the advertisers is another matter.
Namenda?

Just that.

Yes

I have some, can’t tell it doesn't anything. I slam about 3 before my infusion cannulations.
Off label prescription from Integ pain mgt

Sure helps me never forget how miserable that needle is going under the skin. Or the 5-6-7 times my veins blow out during the juice flow.

Choke down a couple of Roxys, a lyrica and those namenda, THC 10% gummie for fun, And rub 5% lidocaine on my arm from elbow to 2nd finger knuckle. Heart just a flutterin and skippin beats. 😃👏🏻🤯🙏🏼💒🤢🫠🙃🥶🥵😳🥺
Originally Posted by geedubya

when it suits me, yeah.

ya!

GWB

That's the ticket!
Originally Posted by slumlord
Namenda?

Just that.

Yes

I have some, can’t tell it doesn't anything. I slam about 3 before my infusion cannulations.
Off label prescription from Integ pain mgt

Sure helps me never forget how miserable that needle is going under the skin. Or the 5-6-7 times my veins blow out during the juice flow.

Choke down a couple of Roxys, a lyrica and those namenda, THC 10% gummie for fun, And rub 5% lidocaine on my arm from elbow to 2nd finger knuckle. Heart just a flutterin and skippin beats. 😃👏🏻🤯🙏🏼💒🤢🫠🙃🥶🥵😳🥺

They won't let you fire up a fattie while you're in there?
Originally Posted by geedubya

when it suits me, yeah.

ya!

GWB

You two are cracking me up.
Used to rep Exelon.

Tough disease state, very difficult to treat. Really hard to tell if it’s working since the patient doesn’t regain function, they just slow the decline.

P
No
© 24hourcampfire