Home
Posted By: bobinpa ATF Raid - 04/15/24
If I missed it, I apologize and I'll delete this, but why ain't nobody talking about the ATF raid? The one that got Bryan Malinowski killed?

As I said, maybe I missed it, but I didn't think I would have to search for it on this forum. I figured it would be right on top with 20-30 pages behind it.....

I don't know the details. Sadly, I doubt anyone ever will, but with that being said, I think a number of the guys on this site would do the same as Bryan did. I can see myself reacting to my door being smashed in just like the news report said he did.

What would you do?
Why ain't we burning and looting?
Why did all the ATF agents get to go home while Bryan's wife only gets to go to his funeral?

What says the campfire brain trust???
Posted By: Kodiakisland Re: ATF Raid - 04/15/24
Multiple threads on it. Not at the top as it's not new news.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-for-bill-and-hillary-again#Post19317484

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...covered-up-the-camera-first#Post19373918
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: ATF Raid - 04/15/24
Is that where they blocked out the guy’s security camera before they executed him?
Posted By: AB2506 Re: ATF Raid - 04/15/24
Originally Posted by bobinpa

Simple, the Campfire ain’t black.

Protest maybe, but the Campfire is law abiding, so burning and looting ain’t in the cards.
Originally Posted by AB2506
Originally Posted by bobinpa

Simple, the Campfire ain’t black.

Protest maybe, but the Campfire is law abiding, so burning and looting ain’t in the cards.

Maybe not but when they finally push too far I’ll throw my lot in with the MEN here, cockjockey and his ilk better hide in her basement. On the bright side…cockjockey has a mini-sink that she’s really proud of so she’ll have somewhere to wash her bleeding gash.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: ATF Raid - 04/15/24
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Is that where they blocked out the guy’s security camera before they executed him?
Yes. Indicating clear criminal intent.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Yes. Indicating clear criminal intent.

Hush yo’ mouf…our fine ATF would never be so anti-American and sadistic as to murder a citizen in a pre-meditated and callous manner…

But I agree with you completely!
Posted By: PJGunner Re: ATF Raid - 04/15/24
Anybody remember the Ken Ballew incident? The BATF's first attempted (?) murder? People remember Waco and Ruby Ridge buy you never seen to hear about Ken Ballew.

PJ
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: ATF Raid - 04/15/24
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Anybody remember the Ken Ballew incident? The BATF's first attempted (?) murder? People remember Waco and Ruby Ridge buy you never seen to hear about Ken Ballew.

PJ

Interesting. Don't think I've ever heard that name.
May be because I was 2 when that happened.
Change the dates by 25-50 years and it would be almost normal.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: ATF Raid - 04/15/24
While those raided weren't harmed, three guys who set up at a local flea market have been visited by BATF in the last year. In one instance they seized 500+ of his guns, took them over a year to return them. Others were threatened with hefty fines and jail time for selling without an FFL. Big brother is watching and active, in this instance they're looking for the source(s) of handguns involved in Chicago crime.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: ATF Raid - 04/15/24

PJ
Is that the one where the ATF raided a man's home because they thought he was making hand grenades (actually prop hand grenades), and the man responded to the breaking in of his door at night (thinking he was a crime victim) with a cap and ball revolver in his hand, and they blew him away?
Posted By: BOBBALEE Re: ATF Raid - 04/15/24
Hawkeye, partly. He was taking a bath and responded to his wife screaming. He was shot in the head and lived the rest of his life disabled. He had a cast iron practice grenade he used as a paper weight. Some punk kid ratted him out because he was in trouble. 14 years old I think. Ballew committed no crime.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: ATF Raid - 04/15/24

PJ

Yep. IIRC He had a cap and ball revolver too.
© 24hourcampfire