Home
Posted By: steve4102 Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
Alan Ritchson, known for his role as the lead character in Amazon Prime Video’s action-thriller series “Reacher,” has unleashed a barrage of criticisms against President Donald Trump.

In a recent interview with The Hollywood Reporter, the actor delivered a scathing critique against President Trump, calling him “a rapist” and “a con man.”

Another one of The Fires Heroes exposed.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/another-hollywood-actor-suffers-tds-alan-ritchson-attacks/
Posted By: cra1948 Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
He’s a hollyweird type, probably gay. How many truly tough guys do you know who have muscles like that? There’s a reason for the phrase, “lean and mean.”
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
So another Hollywood Lib grabs the lime light, by spewing their unwanted opinion by taking advantage of their public platform......shocking !!!!

lololol
Posted By: Eric308 Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
Originally Posted by steve4102
Alan Ritchson, known for his role as the lead character in Amazon Prime Video’s action-thriller series “Reacher,” has unleashed a barrage of criticisms against President Donald Trump.

In a recent interview with The Hollywood Reporter, the actor delivered a scathing critique against President Trump, calling him “a rapist” and “a con man.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/another-hollywood-actor-suffers-tds-alan-ritchson-attacks/
Of course everything he said was demonstrably true and would be recognized as such except to those who are weak minded cultists.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
"Reacher attacks Trump?"

You do realize "Reacher" is fictitious, right?
Posted By: rainshot Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
He's another idiot leftist seeking approval from the cult.
pity.
Posted By: Riverc Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
Trump should sue him for spreading misinformation.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
Anyone who calls Trump a rapist based on the recent civil court decision, is a fool. It supposedly happened 30 years ago, the c**t is not even sure of what year. She never reported it to police. It supposedly happened in the dressing room of a very busy department store, where a dozen women would have heard any cry for help. There was no cry for help.

Anyone who calls Trump a rapist has a severe case of TDS, and is qualified for a job on Morning Joe with the rest of the demented Liberals.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
When is this pos going to call out biden for the the absolute abysmal human being that he is. biden is complete trash and so are his supporters.
Posted By: dave7mm Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
He's made his mistake.
Now he can live with it.
dave
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
I think that's a movie/series [JR] that folks recommended here- i watched about two minutes of it. Roll-eyes - that someone likes it.
SuperMan was a show for kids- JR same/same
Posted By: StoneCutter Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
Did he call Bill Clinton a rapist also?

Probably not.
Posted By: IZH27 Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
Seems that he’s smart enough to know that his acting skills won’t keep him relevant.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
Disappointing, but not surprising.
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
Originally Posted by IZH27
Seems that he’s smart enough to know that his acting skills won’t keep him relevant.

Seems to be a lot of that in Hollyweird right now. Washed-up has-beens capping on Trump trying to stay relevant past their expiration date...
Posted By: Paul39 Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
It is a sad commentary on human nature that enough people care and pay attention to what these "celebrities" have to say, that they are paid enormous amounts of money to act/pretend and to give public voice to their opinions. In a rational world they would be totally irrelevant. For another example see the Jane Fonda thread here.
Posted By: Irving_D Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
Yet no one calls put Biden for molesting his own daughter or hunter for fu<king his niece
Posted By: Calvin Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
Are we just discovering Hollywood liberals don’t like Trump?
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
Just another Hollywood pissant.
So- - - - -when is he going to hire a couple of his quirre body builder buddies to put on MAGA hats and beat him up? That tactic seemed to work pretty well for Jussie Smell-It- - - - -for a while, anyway!
Posted By: jimmyp Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
I wont watch it again.
Posted By: MAC Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
Why would anyone with an IQ higher than 3 give a damn what anyone from Hollywood thinks or says?
Originally Posted by Calvin
Are we just discovering Hollywood liberals don’t like Trump?

Dude, it's frickin' Reacher!!!
Well...now we know who will be the next guest on "The View"!
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
Who [bleep] cares?
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
Originally Posted by Irving_D
Yet no one calls put Biden for molesting his own daughter or hunter for fu<king his niece

Let's get eric to weigh in on this ^^^^^

Crickets.
Posted By: cra1948 Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
Originally Posted by troublesome82

“The View” that’s that afternoon sitcom, right?
Originally Posted by cra1948

It's and evening sitcom. It's like Sex in the City, but the females protagonist are just as crazy, but fat, old, ugly and bitter, and can't get laid.
Posted By: 338Rem Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
One more show to put on the do not watch list. Wonder Lee Child (Author of the reacher books) feels about this. It will not help the series.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by cra1948

It's and evening sitcom. It's like Sex in the City, but the females protagonist are just as crazy, but fat, old, ugly and bitter, and can't get laid.
They sleep with each other
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
Originally Posted by Eric308

Of course everything he said was demonstrably true and would be recognized as such except to those who are weak minded cultists.

Let's assume for the sake of argument that Trump did commit rape? Didn't Joe Biden commit a foriclbe sexual assault on a 22-year-old senate staffer? She made a fresh complaint to the Senate (they buried it) and also told her mother. There was no fresh complaint by Trump's alleged rape victim and no independent, corroborating evidence that they ever met. Why do you give Biden a pass but not Trump?
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Crickets.
Whataboutism. The weakest retort. And I'm no Biden fanboy.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
Fascinating. Who would have ever thought a Hollywood type would be critical of Trump. Thanks for sharing the earth shattering news.

Crickets.

It's not a weak retort. It highlights your hypocrisy and shows you really don't care about sexual assault by presidents or presidential candidates because if you did you'd hold both to the same standard.
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
I heard people saying they liked the series. I'd read some of the books so even though I had NEVER seen an Amazon film I liked I watch 1 1/2 of them before I decided that I was right about EVERYTHING Amazon putting out being crap.

I still pay for Amazon Prime but I don't even glance at any "shows" they produce. I'd like to say I have given up Amazon all together but that would basically hurt more than I'm ready to accept... yet.

Crickets.
Claims of whataboutism are always invoked by people who don’t want something viewed in its proper historical context.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Crickets.
Claims of whataboutism are always invoked by people who don’t want something viewed in its proper historical context.
You mean the historical context of the unprecedented event of potentially re-electing a deluded narcissist who actively tried to remain in office despite losing an election?

Crickets.
You mean the historical context of the unprecedented event of potentially re-electing a deluded narcissist who actively tried to remain in office despite losing an election?

He didn't try to remain in office in some nefarious, deluded or illegal manner. That is demonstrably false. What he did was try to delay certification until questions about electoral integrity could be resolved and in fact numerous state electors asked him to do just that because of their concerns about the integrity of the election in their states!

Crickets.
Deflection is another tired tactic.
LOL, so are goofy avatar photos.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Crickets.

He didn't try to remain in office in some nefarious, deluded or illegal manner. That is demonstrably false. What he did was try to delay certification until questions about electoral integrity could be resolved and in fact numerous state electors asked him to do just that because of their concerns about the integrity of the election in their states!
Riiiight.....
"All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won this state, and flipping the state is a great testament to the country," Trump said. "I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break." "It's just not possible to have lost Georgia. It's not possible," Trump said.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
Originally Posted by rainshot
He's another idiot leftist seeking approval from the cult.
pity.

Exactly. I also read where he was a centimeter away from suicide.

He wants his show to go at least another year.

Crickets.

Dumfuk × 1000

Crickets.

When the marxists control 98.9% of the media, it is a valid retort, you fugking commie ass-sucking moron.
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24

Crickets.

Quit trying to sound smart and above the fray.
You've proven yourself to be neither.
Posted By: akrange Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
Well ya gonna Reach for those Pistols

Or ya gonna Whistle Dixie

Cum On I ain’t got All Day …
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
Who? Never heard of her.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
One of the things that was a great eye opener to Ronald Reagan, who at one time was an actor and member of the screen actors guild, was the invasion of communist influence into hollywood. John Wayne saw it too and spoke against it. I'm sure there were others from that era as well. My question is this. Why support anything coming out of that cesspool? If you watch it then you are supporting what they want to do to this nation. Same with professional sports.
Posted By: Irving_D Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
Especially seeing one of the alphabet agencies I can’t remember fbi or cia have a budget just to produce movies aka propaganda

Crickets.

Riiiight.....
"All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won this state, and flipping the state is a great testament to the country," Trump said. "I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break." "It's just not possible to have lost Georgia. It's not possible," Trump said.

Yes, and understood in context it meant if the votes are accurately counted, I should win.

Crickets.

Riiiight.....

Can't understand why he didn't just buy the votes BEFORE the voting started. Like some many others have in Georgia.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24

simonkenton7:
Anyone who calls Trump a rapist based on the recent civil court decision, is a fool. It supposedly happened 30 years ago, the c**t is not even sure of what year. She never reported it to police. It supposedly happened in the dressing room of a very busy department store, where a dozen women would have heard any cry for help. There was no cry for help. Anyone who calls Trump a rapist has a severe case of TDS, and is qualified for a job on Morning Joe with the rest of the demented Liberals.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
Another Hollywood elite leftist who thinks any damn one cares what he thinks or says
Posted By: reivertom Re: Reacher Attacks Trump - 04/15/24
Never heard of him or the show.
© 24hourcampfire