Home
Our .gov is definitely fugged in the head.

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amend...res-smugglers-get-nics-checks-gun-sales/

ATF Rule Requires Smugglers to Get NICS Checks on Gun Sales

Unlicensed persons who purchase firearms in the United States and smuggle or take them out of the United States (or conspire or attempt to do so) for sale in another country would be violating 18 U.S.C. 924(k)(2)(B), among other provisions of U.S. law. This is not conduct “wholly outside the United States,”…Accordingly, this rule now clarifies in the definition of “dealer” that purchases or sales of firearms as a wholesale or retail dealer may occur “at any other domestic or international public or private marketplace or premise.”

The ATF even took time to defend the inclusion of smugglers in the definition of “dealers”:

The Department disagrees that the rule seeks to assert extraterritorial jurisdiction in excess of statutory authority by referencing “international marketplaces” in the definition of “dealer.” The statutory prohibition at 18 U.S.C. 922(a)(1)(A) makes it unlawful for unlicensed persons “to ship, transport, or receive any firearm in interstate or foreign commerce.” Including “international” marketplaces in the definition of “dealer” is consistent with Congress’s intent to regulate unlicensed sales in “foreign” commerce.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Are they gonna arrest Obummer and his cohorts for the Fasi and Furious gun sales to Mexican cartels. I didn’t think so. Edk
That simply generates another charge if, or when they get caught.
Originally Posted by navlav8r
That simply generates another charge if, or when they get caught.

Got it, plead guilty to failure to get a NICS check and we drop the smuggling charge and the other felonies.
Originally Posted by ERK
Are they gonna arrest Obummer and his cohorts for the Fasi and Furious gun sales to Mexican cartels. I didn’t think so. Edk

I think that started under bush....bob
Originally Posted by ERK

Don't worry. No dumoRATS will be harmed in the making of this movie.
Like an illegal drug tax stamp. Failure to buy one means a tax evasion charge. Just something more to charge you with.
They also require drug dealers to report drug sales income to the IRS......I guess it worked so well the ATF is trying it.
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by ERK

So obama/eric holder was keeping a Bush operation going?
I know bammy tried to pass it off on bush. I don’t know for sure, but it sure has bammys and holders’ stink all over it.
Might as well charge all the open-air heroin users and dealers with failure to have a prescription.
I think that started under bush....bob[/quote]
Originally Posted by ERK

Think again. Or perhaps for the first time.
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
I know bammy tried to pass it off on bush. I don’t know for sure, but it sure has bammys and holders’ stink all over it.

ruff yes they called it gun walking, crap like this had been going on for some time....of course they put different names on the operations and ended up as fast and furious.

while obama was/is a pos....credit can be spread around.......bob
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by ERK

mike....it appears that way from what digging I have done. ....bob
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by ERK

Think again. Or perhaps for the first time.[/quote]

check it out....bob
Every day things seem to get a bit worse

I don’t even know where I live anymore

Hank
Check out the tax code.
I can't give you the sections and all,

You have to claim the value on anything stolen, the year it was stolen, unless you return it that year.
You have to claim the value of anything gained through illegal means.

It's illegal not to.

They even have special paperwork for folks in the (Federally) illegal pot business.
Yes, the Feds provide for and require tax on something that they see as illegal.
And the IRS doesn't report to the DEA for enforcement.
Instead, they profit by taxing Pot at highly increased rates.
And honest to Uncle Sam protection racket between criminals and government.
Originally Posted by ERK

News to me - thanks.
Originally Posted by ERK

Don't forget that dipshìt Bush. Operation "Wide receiver" or whatever dumbašs name they called it was doing the same thing in 06...
Gee wizz.
Too crazy!
Originally Posted by ERK

Share your digging. Bush was a POS. But F&F was Barry and Eric
along the same lines, I heard today that San Diago got a $20 million grant from the Dept of Homeland Security to provide for the basic needs of illegal immigrants living there.
yep that form 4473 is going to solve everything
Swifty52: Thats funny.
And pathetic.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by ERK
Share your digging. Bush was a POS. But F&F was Barry and Eric

Perhaps read the thread.
👇👇👇👇👇

Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by ERK
Don't forget that dipshìt Bush. Operation "Wide receiver" or whatever dumbašs name they called it was doing the same thing in 06...
Originally Posted by ruffcutt

ruff yes they called it gun walking, crap like this had been going on for some time....of course they put different names on the operations and ended up as fast and furious.

while obama was/is a pos....credit can be spread around.......bob

ram......read this again.....bob
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by ERK

ram....read this again......bob
© 24hourcampfire