Home
Posted By: RAM You get the Government you deserve - 04/16/24
https://wltreport.com/2024/04/13/hairy-mayor-who-thinks-hes-woman-faces-recall/
The main problem as I see it, is that the dumb ones breed faster than the smart ones. With an over population of the dumb ones, we are doomed. Until extinction of course...............
Originally Posted by Knarley_Bob
The main problem as I see it, is that the dumb ones breed faster than the smart ones. With an over population of the dumb ones, we are doomed. Until extinction of course...............
That's a heck of an excuse
The inmates are running the asylum…..
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Knarley_Bob
That's a heck of an excuse

I beg to differ, sir........NOT an excuse, but perhaps an explanation?
Oh wow
This pos likely fits in perfectly in his California community.
Much like the protestors[clogging bridges, routes to airports etc], the thread title is spot on.

I do not plan to ever reside[hope not at least] in any of the places where this seems to be the norm anymore.

They're just 'reaping what they've sown'
. You get the Government you deserve

I would agree with this, cept for the fact that the Majority of our elected officials we Not “elected” by We The People, far to much corruption and fraud at the ballot box and the obvious election interference by the MSM, Social Media and The Courts to support this claim.
They tried that schit in miami. Cops kicked their ass down the block.
Yup ------------ pure truth.
Those that do not involve themselves in government with ALWAYS be ruled by their inferiors.
The name of the town says a lot.
Biggest trouble I see is that no honest person wants to be on the "HOA Board".

Being forced to respectfully listen to every crazy Karen complain? F that!
© 24hourcampfire