Home
What say you?
Yes, monthly. If there was ever a time to stand it's now.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb

I concur. +1
YES
Yes, but some of the biggest Trump talkers here clearly are not. Jim Conrad, we know where your mouth is, how about your money? RBKA, same for you. Time to put up.
Yep. Bought $3k worth of his stock too.
YES !
Yes. Not interested in his stock though.
I'm sending him a pillow.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2024/04/sleeping-more-flushes-junk-out-of-the-brain/
Yes, for sure.

I will say that after contributing for a period of time you find yourself getting 50-100 emails daily from everybody from Marco Rubio to Elise Stephanik to Kari Lake to Don Jr.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
What say you?
Yes I am, and chipping in more at the local level. Right here in town is where the rubber meets the road.
Yes.
For the third time.
I have a garage full of Trumpy Bears.
Ya
What say you?

Just recently posted this in a similar thread. In 2016 my wife, son and I volunteered at a local level. We provided transportation for staff/participants at a rally with our vehicles, and because we have a plane at the airport we provided security for Trump's plane while he was at his rally.

[Linked Image]

That year he won.

In 2020 we donated 5 figures in cash...and he won but didn't win...so:

This year we're looking at ways to directly volunteer like in '16...

Looking forward to following this thread because we still haven't decided what to do...
Originally Posted by Journeyman
What say you?

Just recently posted this in a similar thread. In 2016 my wife, son and I volunteered at a local level. We provided transportation for staff/participants at a rally with our vehicles, and because we have a plane at the airport we provided security for Trump's plane while he was at his rally.

[Linked Image]

That year he won.

In 2020 we donated 5 figures in cash...and he won but didn't win...so:

This year we're looking at ways to directly volunteer like in '16...

Looking forward to following this thread because we still haven't decided what to do...

Journeyman, unfortunately I am in the same boat. I contributed extensively in 2016 and 2020. 2020 gave me such a sour taste for 2 reasons: 1. he had obviously won, but was cheated out of it by the communist bolshevik bastards, and 2. I was tired of seeing "a portion of your contribution will go to the RNC" on the bottom of every contribution confirmation I received.

I want to contribute ONLY TO TRUMP. No RNC! Even if Lara Trump is now part of the group running the show there. Was happy to see Rona McDaniels FINALLY get dethroned.

Anyhow, Anyone with "how-to" on contributing directly ONLY to
Trump's campaign, I would greatly appreciate that info.
Originally Posted by TimZ
Yes, for sure.

I will say that after contributing for a period of time you find yourself getting 50-100 emails daily from everybody from Marco Rubio to Elise Stephanik to Kari Lake to Don Jr.

WinRed?
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb

Spot on!!
No, but thanks for the reminder to send a donation to Tester, he needs to keep his senate seat.
No. In 2020 I donated a substantial amount to Trump's campaign. Never again. Now I get hit up by every Republican running for practically anything in almost every state. They've even figured out how to sneak by my "block contact" blockage. Plus I get form letters from people I never heard of.
Yes I have and will again. Like him or not he is our best hope for saving the Republic.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
No. In 2020 I donated a substantial amount to Trump's campaign. Never again. Now I get hit up by every Republican running for practically anything in almost every state. They've even figured out how to sneak by my "block contact" blockage. Plus I get form letters from people I never heard of.

Same here. Extremely annoying.

And I'm not interested in any part of my contributions going to WinRed, either. That's the main reason I haven't contributed yet. I haven't found a way to contribute directly to Trump's campaign without WinRed getting a chunk.
© 24hourcampfire