Home
Posted By: Alan_C Nancy Davis on Wagon Train ! - 04/17/24
Was just watching wagon train and seen some familiar faces . Nancy Davis, Art Linkletter, Bill Mummy and the kid that played Larry on Leave it to Beaver. It was the first time I seen Nancy Davis in a tv series. Apparently Ronnie liked her acting !!
I had to look up who Nancy Davis was.
I did too! She looked familiar .
Originally Posted by Alan_C
Was just watching wagon train and seen some familiar faces . Nancy Davis, Art Linkletter, Bill Mummy and the kid that played Larry on Leave it to Beaver. It was the first time I seen Nancy Davis in a tv series. Apparently Ronnie liked her acting !!
Larry was played by Rusty Stevens. Fat little bastard was always wolfing down an apple.
Wagon Train, was good in it's day and some still like it today.

For myself, I like it.
And still know one knows who Nancy Davis is ?? Come on guys, I gave you a clue!
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Larry was played by Rusty Stevens. Fat little bastard was always wolfing down an apple.
Ya, I liked Rusty in the Beaver series. He was taken off the show because his mother was a pain. Some of those kids are still alive.
Who can forget the episode where OJ Simpson was a slave being taken out west in William Shatner's wagon??
how about Bonzo on Lancelot Link...
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Who can forget the episode where OJ Simpson was a slave being taken out west in William Shatner's wagon??
swing low sweet chariot... comin' fo to carry me home...
“Camptown Ladies!?”
Nancy says.."Just say NO!"
PJ
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
swing low sweet chariot... comin' fo to carry me home...

"...to boldly go where no sodbuster has gone before..."
Posted By: Otter Re: Nancy Davis on Wagon Train ! - 04/17/24
Hubby was elected POTUS 44 years ago.
Originally Posted by Otter
Hubby was elected POTUS 44 years ago.
We have a winner!!!! Thanks!
WGAF, YOU TRAINING TO REPLACE WABI?
Jane Wyman #1...
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
WGAF, YOU TRAINING TO REPLACE WABI?
Ya Bob, just in case Wabi takes a break.
Wow that was fun but Carolyn Jones for the win
Morticia ?... a Red Rose, and the Tango...

This has to be slumlord LOL.

Come on slum, fess up.
I watched The Rifleman the other day, guest star was Sammy Davis Jr. He displayed some of his fast draw skills.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I watched The Rifleman the other day, guest star was Sammy Davis Jr. He displayed some of his fast draw skills.
yep i saw that one a few years ago. I made the show more interesting because i knew he was a big Colt S.A.A collector .I think he did the fast draw contest back in the early 60's also. but i could remember wrong onn that one
Salome Jens on Gunsmoke S16 E16
Oh boy wagon master and tapioca while a beautiful sunny day burns away outside.

Mildred, top off my coughfee
Bill Mummy what a hell of a name😂
© 24hourcampfire