Well..it worked with dogs....

laugh laugh laugh

Oh lawdy..........

Casey
[Linked Image]

I can dream can't I! grin
I don't think my wife would approve lol
Neither would mine, but I can dream can't I? laugh
What's life without a dream or two or......
My girlfriend (only she doesn't know it yet). I even got a "get out of jail card free" from my wife if Claire will give me the time of day! woohoo! grin

[Linked Image]
My wife told me if Raquel Welch asked me to be her little houseboy, i could do it. I'm all over that, still waiting on my phone call from her. Either that or I'll get a visit from the local LEO's to stop stalking Raquel. grin
Originally Posted by Violator22
My wife told me if Raquel Welch asked me to be her little houseboy, i could do it. I'm all over that, still waiting on my phone call from her. Either that or I'll get a visit from the local LEO's to stop stalking Raquel. grin

Her houseboy in the nursing home? She's like what, 110 years old? She's not Barbarella anymore.
Your thinking of that tramp Jane Fonda. I don't care how old Raquell is, she is still in the running. grin Long time hots for her. Les
Wellll.... as long as we are dreaming! Here is mine...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Nice guns, I mean rifle, she'd be almost perfect if she were a Brunette and carrying a Savage Model 99 on her shoulder. grin
Your thinking of that tramp Jane Fonda. I don't care how old Raquell is, she is still in the running. grin Long time hots for her. Les

Here's your trivia for today:

Raquel turned down the lead in 1968's Barbarella, which eventually went to Jane Fonda.

Raquel Welsh is 8 years younger than my mother - beyond my "fantasy island" grin
Thats okay, I'd still hit it! [Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You gotta make do with what ya got......

WB.
Originally Posted by WheelchairBandit

WB.

That's baaaaaaaaaaa'd. The earrings make her look lovely though! grin
Git out the hip waders lol
[Linked Image]
SRHD, what the hell are you doing with pictures of my girlfriend.

Where do you live, I am a comin fer ya.

She won't tell me where you live the cow.

That is one tasty woman lol
[Linked Image]

WB.

Oh dear Lord.........LMAO LOL
TFF!!!
That is Brutal but LMAO!!!!!
Did I mention why I like bowhunting?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Wow, she has really great formwink
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

O M G !~!~!~!~!~!~!
Yeah, it was pretty rough to stand behind her to show her the proper grip. She is coming along nicely.
Yeah, it was pretty rough to stand behind her to show her the proper grip. She is coming along nicely.

I bet she is..........

Casey

If you would just increase the draw weight on her bow by a few more pounds grin

DT
Despite her ah, level of developement..... she is what 16, 17 years old?
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

Brother, they didn't build'em like that when I was 17 grin grin

HBB
Originally Posted by Ron_T

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

O M G !~!~!~!~!~!~!

+1000

HBB
I bet she has pole burns on her thighs... not that I'm sayin she's a stripper....grin...
I told her that pulling too much weights could have ill effects on her body. You know how women are. She just wouldn't listen.
[Linked Image]

WB.

How does that old saying go?

"Montana, the land of the Cowboy were the men are men and the Sheep are nervous!!!!"

wink crazy
You guys are funny. I knew a guy in the service who was married to a super model like y'all are drooling over. He said it was the worst mistake he ever made. She was super high maintenance, madly in love with herself, and hated sex. Nope, I'll stay my my Lady. Has been a good friend and companion and supports my semi-disabled self.
Originally Posted by derby_dude
You guys are funny. I knew a guy in the service who was married to a super model like y'all are drooling over. He said it was the worst mistake he ever made. She was super high maintenance, madly in love with herself, and hated sex. Nope, I'll stay my my Lady. Has been a good friend and companion and supports my semi-disabled self.

I'd be willing to take that chance. I may regret it later, but I would definitely have to try. whistle

Nail
dd, you're right, most of the eye candy isn't worth marrying, but they sure are fun while you are deciding you don't want to marry them. (grin)

though once in a great while you find one that has the whole package, looks, sweetness and uh um passion. But nothing lasts forever, time changes things. Sometimes for the better, but 25 year old hardbodies, I'll drink to that!
Over 36 years and still going strong. Spending her 60th birthday in the Embassy at Niagra Falls in the "honeymoon suite" the 29th of this month. AND it keeps getting better.

[Linked Image]
So let me guess LBK, her fish was bigger than yours wasn't it. grin
I see the pierced navel, the back tattoo, bleached blond hair with dark roots, and the gratuitous display of side-boob. She looks like a handful, no pun intended.
grin
As a matter of fact!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by hillbillybear

HBB

Yes they did, they just had not thought to put the silicon and the girl together.
James.
Two Toys.................................................

Can't believe she's shooting without a guard on. Gonna hurt like hell if the string catches a nip............
Originally Posted by 260Kiwi

Here she is in her "town" clothes!

[Linked Image]

Natasha IllumBerg. Author and licensed PH in Tanzania I believe. Never hunted with her but have read one of her books.
Now THAT woman is extremely attractive.
James.

You must have arms long as an orangutan's to do that.
grinI suspect they wuzn't the only things that got long grin
"no matter how HOT they are...SOMEONES tired of bonin them"..
Originally Posted by 721_tomahawk

I believe that you are right.
I was wondering where this thread would end up....................

Now here is a picture of my other girl friend. The mother of my 2 kids, and the love of my life.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by 721_tomahawk

A good way of gettin tired......................
Originally Posted by SRHD
Originally Posted by 260Kiwi

Here she is in her "town" clothes!

[Linked Image]

Natasha IllumBerg. Author and licensed PH in Tanzania I believe. Never hunted with her but have read one of her books.

Very nice cool
Sakoluvr - I don't believe that I have ever asked someone to pass this message on to their wife before, but please do so for me, "Nice rack!" Best, John grin
blush grin
Here she is... http://youtube.com/watch?v=d2uLkE2u1f0&mode=related&search= [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Vida Guerra has one sweet back porch........
That she does!
Regarding the archer on pg. 3 all I can say is WHAT FORM!
Originally Posted by hillbillybear

HBB

Amen.

Damn......
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

ABSOLUTELY!

That chick, horns me up good....
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
[Linked Image]

Vida Guerra has one sweet back porch........

+1,000,000 grin

HBB
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

Finger Lickin Good grin
Gotta say, I'm a DAMNED lucky man.... 'cause my soon-to-be wife looks a HELLUVA lot like her.....
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Gotta say, I'm a DAMNED lucky man.... 'cause my soon-to-be wife looks a HELLUVA lot like her.....

Rub it in why don't ya grin
I will..... when she gets home......
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
I will..... when she gets home......

I hate U grin
Originally Posted by derby_dude

As a lifelong bachelor, you're generally right......take my word for it.........

Casey
[Linked Image]

We all dream.
[Linked Image]
LOL about the archress and the guard. One time at the State Meet (4-H) for air rifle & archery. Was watching one of the boys from our county shooting the silouettes in archery. Lucky kid was with 5 girls. One of them had a habit of turning a little to much side ways and instead of arm slap, she did the ole boob slap. You would have thought that her instructor would have told her not to stand so far sideways to the target. My god that had to have hurt.
Wow. I'm ready to get into bow-hunting, now.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Well..it worked with dogs....

Same difference with some of us... [Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire