Home
I am asking for help from any forum members in or around the Ft. Myers, FL area. Apparently a con man by the name of Paul S. Webster (the S is for Stephen) has taken myself and several others for several thousand dollars with a bogus gun auction here on the Campfire.

He ran or did run a finance executive search firm and his cell phone has been disconnected. I would appreciate any information anyone can dig up on him...including phone number, address, wife or ex-wife's name, etc. He was supposedly going through a divorce and that was his reason for selling the guns. This guy gives sellers on all forums a bad name. I have done many of these transactions with no problems until now.

Any help would be appreciated.

One other thing...his user name on this and other forums has either been Keez or KeezParrot. This has been reported to the authorities but those of us who have been burned want to put as much heat on this scumbag as possible.
This guy has almost $10,000 of your fellow forum members' money. Any help would be appreciated.
I used to live in Cape Coral but it's been several years.

Put this in the classified section and you'll get much better response.

$bob$
this him?

http://financeexecutivesonly.com/ResumeContact.html

MAIL CHECK AND CURRENT RESUME TO:
Paul S. Webster
13180 N. CLEVELAND AVE., #339
NORTH FORT MYERS, FL 33903
PHONE: 239-233-1776

if you click on contact us you get:

http://financeexecutivesonly.com/contactus.html

Fredrick & Webster Inc.
13180 N. cleveland Ave #339
North Fort Myers, FL 33903
Phone: 239-410-3722

if you google the second phone number you get:

Nature Keep
4600 Summerlin Rd., # C2-566
Fort Myers, FL 33919
(239) 410-3722

kup
I will ride down there this week some time and see if they are still there. You have checked with the Post Office haven't you, that is mail fraud if you or he used the U. S. Mail in the deal.
That is him. Phone numbers are out of service and web site it up only part of the time. Some of us sent personal checks and some sent postal money orders. It seems he moves around a lot. He is 56 years old and below is a picture another forum member says is him. If anyone can find him the local sheriff's office is aware of the situation. If you can find him and this leads to his arrest or us getting our money back I am sure the others who were taken, including myself, can work out a finder's fee you you.

This should be him (but I will add my disclaimer here that it might not be):
[Linked Image]
This guy is an obvious scam artist. None of these corporations listed on those sites exist in Florida.

There is no Fredrick & Webster, No Webster & Associates ever incorporated in Florida. There is a Webster and Associates and a CFO Corp but I don't think they have anything to do with this guy. One is a Larry Webster in Land O' Lakes and the other a spanish corp in Miramar.

When you see one corp listed on a different named website and a third named corp to send a check to, sirens go off.

Also, I see no Paul Webster owning property in Lee County. There is a Stephen H. Webster and a Stephen W. Webster but no Paul.

I also see no activity on a Paul S. Webster in the public records. Either the guy keeps a low profile or it's a bogus name.

OK Just found a hit on a Stephen Paul Webster. A marriage certificate to an Angela Juliano. Stephen's DOB is 4-15-67. He's originally from Macon GA.

Neither one has any type of mortgage, property ownership, nothing in lee county and they supposedly were married there in 1991. IF they live there they are big time under the radar.
We believe his date of birth is 4/11/51. He like to use screen names KeezParrot or just Keez. I did see where he lived in Key West for a time...listed himself as a tour guide.

Keep up the good work guys. I want to smoke this SOB out.
I bet the guy doesn't even live in Fla. Prolly a server bounce.

I feel for ya!
He will pop up somewhere...$10,000 won't get you very far. I am on a personal mission, as are the others, to find this piece of trash.
keep us posted. I'm interested to see now how this shakes out I've seen other ferreted out with perseverance and details see the light of day.
Anyone able to search public records for Naples FL for this guy. I found some data that a 56 year old Paul S. Webster referencing Naples, FL which is just down the interstate from Fort Myers.
I am going to have my daughter run him NCIC & FDIC and see what shakes loose. I have the picture and will mosey down there for a recon.
Thanks, T, we appreciate it.
Checked Collier Co. (Naples).

No property ownership.

1 hit on public records: A State Tax lien and Release back in the mid 80's. Sounds like your boy. Paul Stephen Webster dba Paul's Websters Hunting Guide of Florida, 2121 Crayton Rd. But that is over 20 years ago.
Checked the Keys (Monroe Co.):

He bought a house there in 1997. Sold the following year.

No other activity.
Foxbat: More info on the guy. Hope this helps!

Name: PAUL STEPHEN WEBSTER Date of Birth: 04/11/1951Age: 56
SSN: 376-56-
Name: PAUL STEPHEN WEBSTER
DL Number: W123-697-51-
State: Florida
License Address: 3724 SW 5TH AVE, CAPE CORAL FL 33914-5839, LEE COUNTY
DOB: 04/11/1951
Ethnicity: W
Expiration Date: 04/11/2013
Issue Date: 07/18/2006
License Type: Non-Commercial - Regular Operator License
Height: 6'01
Motor Vehicles Registered To Subject:
Vehicle:
Vehicle:
Description: Gray 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - 4 Dr Wagon Sport Utility
License Plate: J00KNA
License Plate Type: Car & Pickup Tags (County Name)
VIN: 1J4GW58N64C387484
State of Origin: Florida
Vehicle Use: Private
Mileage: 45
Title Number: 0090570715
Title Date: 05/25/2004
Title Status: Original New
Decal Year: 2007
Engine Size: 287
Number of Cylinders: 8
Body: 4 Dr Wagon Sport Utility
Record Type: Historical
Expiration Date: 04/11/2007
Owner(s)
Name: WEBSTER PAUL STEPHEN DOB: 04/11/1951 Age: 56 Sex: Male
DL #: W123-697-51-131-0
Address: 3724 SW 5TH AVE, CAPE CORAL FL 33914, LEE COUNTY

Registrant(s)
Name: WEBSTER PAUL STEPHEN DOB: 04/11/1951 Age: 56 Sex: Male
DL #: W123-697-51-131-0 Address: 3724 SW 5TH AVE, CAPE CORAL FL 33914, LEE COUNTY

Lien Holder
Holder: DC FIN SVCS AMER LLC
Lien Date: 04/27/2004
Address: PO BOX 977, ROANOKE TX 76262

I received alot of the guys info. I was reading thru LOGGERS email with him and it appears that he has a boat that he goes there. I get the hunch that he MAY be living off a boat.
Good info, Bow.

I did a reverse off that address on his DL. Not his house unfortunately. Perhaps someone he knows (girlfriend?) or maybe he rents.

3724 SW 5th Ave
Before we start throwing peoples personal information all over the net are you sure he did not appropriate the name?

If he is a career thief, and appears he is Identity theft would not be beyond him.

Just sayin.....
I called a number I Googled yesterday on a Paul Stephen Webster and it reached a coffee shop. The guy said people had been calling that number looking for Paul Webster for a while. Could have been him or could have been an actual coffee shop. I did talk to Paul once on the phone at his now disconnected cell number but could not put the two voices together.

Good work guys...keep the heat on!
Lewis may be correct. The individual who's info you have posted has no criminal record...be careful with assumptions.
Lewis if it is identity theft, it will soon be learned, because I have reported this information to the FBI and Local police dept in Ft. Myers. While it is possible, it kinda of seems unlikely with the check that I have already been doing on him. If it were me, I would certainly like to find out who has taken my identity and it will be shot anyways. I have waited long enough holding this guys information giving the guy a chance to make things good. Any info will help.
ltppowell

What are you talking about, this guy was arrested 01/12/1998 for an offense commited on 01/13/1992 and the case was dropped for some reason by the Leon Circuit Court.

Please get your facts straight also before posting.
Originally Posted by Racer1
This guy has almost $10,000 of your fellow forum members' money. Any help would be appreciated.

Paul Webster is a pretty common name. I will (can) not elaborate, but my facts are "straight". It may or may not be your guy. I would suggest you proceed with caution.
Has anyone tried to establish any familial connections? Relatives, especially the in-laws, will often rat someone out. Also, has anyone been able to determine when and where the checks or money orders were cashed/deposited?
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Paul Webster is a pretty common name. I will (can) not elaborate, but my facts are "straight". It may or may not be your guy. I would suggest you proceed with caution.

Paul Stephen Webster
I believe all were cashed or deposited at a Wachovia Bank. The checks were processed through their central processing facility in Orlando. However, we dont't know (yet) which branch(es) were used to deposit or cash the checks and money orders.

I also found references to KeezParrot on photography web sites. It seems he is in to photography as well as books. Also found a reference on a motorcycle site but the site is not in operation.
Originally Posted by BOW777
ltppowell

What are you talking about, this guy was arrested 01/12/1998 for an offense commited on 01/13/1992 and the case was dropped for some reason by the Leon Circuit Court.

There is a person in South Florida with my exact name - first, middle and last, who has been committing crimes since at least 1981. That guy caused a NIC handgun check to reject once and a police officer in Idaho to get really, really excited when he called in my Idaho driver's license once. Only when he verified via my SSAN did he discover it was a different person.

So you do have to be very, very sure who you're talking about.
Originally Posted by Racer1
I believe all were cashed or deposited at a Wachovia Bank. The checks were processed through their central processing facility in Orlando. However, we dont't know (yet) which branch(es) were used to deposit or cash the checks and money orders.

I also found references to KeezParrot on photography web sites. It seems he is in to photography as well as books. Also found a reference on a motorcycle site but the site is not in operation.

You have notified Wachovia Security haven't you?
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Considering there have only been 3 Paul Websters (3 different middle initials) in Lee County in the last 30 years, it's not that common. I threw the hit on a Stephen Paul Webster out there just in case the guy was playing games with his first and last name, which is a VERY common ploy by con artists. The chances of there being more than one Paul Stephen Webster in Lee County are not that high unless it's a family name and one's the father. Lee county just isn't that populated.

Not to mention, my finding of a Paul Stephen Webster in the mid 80's using a dba as a hunting guide service dove tails with the info the other guy found on him acting as a tour guide in the Keys AND the (alleged) fraudulent sale of the said firearms. That leads me to believe it may indeed be his real name.

Secondly, this information is all public information, if it's the wrong guy, it will come out in the wash.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Originally Posted by BOW777
ltppowell

There is a person in South Florida with my exact name - first, middle and last, who has been committing crimes since at least 1981. That guy caused a NIC handgun check to reject once and a police officer in Idaho to get really, really excited when he called in my Idaho driver's license once. Only when he verified via my SSAN did he discover it was a different person.

So you do have to be very, very sure who you're talking about.

It's one thing to have two people with the same name in two states. It's a completely different thing with two people with the same name in one small county. Especially in South Florida where after you discount the Hispanic names, black names and Jewish names, you're left with 50* white guys in the county and a less than common name.

Bottom line. You have to be careful with assumptions, but you can piece the puzzle together with the pieces that fit.

*exaggeration of humorous intent.
Just on the side of caution, I have removed some of the personal info on the guy but if someone needs all the info for pertinent reasons, please contact me and I will gladly provide it.
Something you folks might want to understand, those of us who got scammed have been working on this for a month now behind the scenes for the very reason we didn't want to blast this guy in public until we were PDS (Pretty Damn Sure). We have been doing research via phone calls, internet searches, accessing public online records and such.

It IS time to out this guy and seek the help and assistance of our campfire friends.

Gary
Between this scumbag and the horse that was shot on another thread I'm at a loss for words.

I hope you fellas get this con-man and get him good.

Sorry to hear of your misfortune's.
In the old days it would be cloud of dust that let the guy know the posse was on his trail.

Now it's just electrons! go figure

either way I hope you boys get your man and he ends up swinging from a high tree with a short rope.

I'm kinda far away to be much help, good luck though.
Note to self. NEVER jerk the boys on 24 Hour around. Could be hazardous to one's health.
Folks, I have read only the first page on this, but it you ae ever over at www.gunboards.com, they have a guy there that has been doing the same thing, out of FT. MEYERS, and his screenname is David Sands over there.............
Here is some additional from a member of The High Road. Since this could have negtive implications on anyone who frequents any gun board I really do appreciate the brotherly spirit from other boards.

I ran a zabbasearch on him and came up with this..
PAUL S WEBSTER More Information on PAUL S WEBSTER
5596 AVENIDA PESCADORA Map It Recorded: 03/01/2006 PAUL S WEBSTER business listings Check Yellow Pages
FORT MYERS BEACH, FL 33931 (239) 463-7653

phone number is something called Soul Cafe.........
I called one of his numbers yesterday and reached a coffee shop. The guy told me people had been calling that number trying to reach a Paul Webster for some time. Is this the place you reached?
Is his IP address floating or static. If static, hmmmm... Might be a good tool to use for a location.

Then again, he could proxy his address, but this is just another route to check. Every "con" screws up somewhere...

If he's using his internet connection for con purposes, many ISP's will not stand for it. Report him to his ISP and let them take action against him, just make sure you have your "ducks in a row and that they are all quacking to the same tune."

D2D:

How do I get the ISP for:

www.naturekeep.com
Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: NATUREKEEP.COM
Created on: 27-Apr-07
Expires on: 27-Apr-08
Last Updated on: 08-Jun-07

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration [email protected]
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2599

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration [email protected]
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2599

Domain servers in listed order:
YNS1.YAHOO.COM
YNS2.YAHOO.COM

See Business Registration Listing
Copy and paste the link below to view additional details:
http://who.godaddy.com/whoischeck.aspx?domain=NATUREKEEP.COM

The previous information has been obtained either directly from the registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions. Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.

Show underlying registry data for this record

Current Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
IP Address: 69.147.83.149 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: US(UNITED STATES)-CALIFORNIA-SUNNYVALE
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: Other
Lock Status: clientDeleteProhibited
DMOZ no listings
Y! Directory: see listings
Secure: No
E-commerce: No
Traffic Ranking: Not available
Data as of: 14-Jun-2005
It's registered through a Domains by Proxy, Inc. in Arizona on a Yahoo account.

The financeexecutivesonly.com is also a Yahoo account but that is registered to a Paul Webster on whois at that Cleveland Ave address in Ft. Meyers.
Domain Name.......... financeexecutivesonly.com
Creation Date........ 2007-09-06
Registration Date.... 2007-09-06
Expiry Date.......... 2008-09-06
Organisation Name.... PAUL WEBSTER
Organisation Address. 13180 N. CLEVELAND AVE., #339
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. N. FORT MYERS
Organisation Address. 33903
Organisation Address. FL
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... PAUL WEBSTER
Admin Address........ 13180 N. CLEVELAND AVE., #339
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ N. FORT MYERS
Admin Address........ 33903
Admin Address........ FL
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email.......... [email protected]
Admin Phone.......... +1.2394103722
Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ YahooDomains TechContact
Tech Address......... 701 First Ave.
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... Sunnyvale
Tech Address......... 94089
Tech Address......... CA
Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
Tech Email........... [email protected]
Tech Phone........... +1.6198813096
Tech Fax.............
Name Server.......... yns1.yahoo.com
Name Server.......... yns2.yahoo.com

The previous information has been obtained either directly from the registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions. Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.

Show underlying registry data for this record

Current Registrar: MELBOURNE IT, LTD. D/B/A INTERNET NAMES WORLDWIDE
IP Address: 216.39.58.207 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: US(UNITED STATES)-FLORIDA-BOCA RATON
Lock Status: ok
DMOZ no listings
Y! Directory: see listings
Data as of: 14-Jun-2005

Is a mail box joint!
Originally Posted by UtahLefty
I bet the guy doesn't even live in Fla. Prolly a server bounce.

I feel for ya!

Yeah, if he is, and it seems he is a major scam artist, chances are you got a bogus name, location, and any electronic funds transfers were set up to bogus accounts, and bounced elsewhere...all tracable, but if he's good, you'll need somebody good to catch him. And to be honest, $10K in losses aint gonna get any Federal LE agency fired up enough to investigate...they'll refer you local, but the catch is, most local LEA's wont have the technology to find him.
Originally Posted by T LEE

Is a mail box joint!

Bravo, Florida DMV!

If the cops can't help, I'd hire a PI even if it costs more than the losses just to nail this SOB.
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Note to self. NEVER jerk the boys on 24 Hour around. Could be hazardous to one's health.

For the life of me I can't remember the site, but I used to go to a forum that had a similar situation. They posted mapquest directions to the guys house and posted pictures of him mowing the lawn and checking the mail. People were getting so serious, that I stopped checking the thread.
fyi -

I sent USPS MOs to this scumbag.

I've filed the forms (and paid the fee) to the post office I bought them from to have what ever type of proof of cashing the instrument they provide.

I've never filed a claim with the USPS for "mail fraud" so I'm guessing I have to have the proof the MOs were cashed before I move forward with the inspectors.

If any of you have filed a claim I'd like to hear about the process.

gary
This guy appears to be a con artist par excellence. NO hit NCIC/FCIC by the way.
Gary, If I recall correctly it will take 90 days before USPS will take action on the M/O.

$10,000 is usually the threashhold for feds to investigate any fraud or theft, but you can bet this isn't the first time this guy's name has come up, and they won't tell you if it has, or hasn't.

TLEE, I have to agree with you. This guy is either a real pro, (Not the person described at all.) or is just a scumbag headed down the gutter. Lets hope it's the latter.

Your best bet is to make contact with a sharp detective in the local municipal agency and get him interested in this guy. If you can find one he'll make it a personal mission to root him out.

Was information taken from Ft.Myers PD for an offense report? If not what local agency (s) have taken this information, I'll try to find the "right" guy to go to.
I have made contact with the appropriate authority and suggest that those of you scammed by this guy contact the police department in the jurisdiction where the money was SENT. At least one of you has done so already.

I would also suggest that you identify yourselves to each other and communicate by PM or phone.

Further open discussion in reference to this will only cause problems for all involved.
So what ever became of this??
I'm curious as well. Not sure how I missed this whole thing in the first place. I'm blaming it on hunting.
Inquiring minds want to know. smile

Jim
dammit, I thought there was an update! shocked

laugh
Racer 1 or anyone else -

Did anything ever happen with this situation? I found this thread during my research into Paul S Webster as an Executive Recruiter. He contacted me recently and as part of my research into him and his firm, I could only find his website for Fredrick & Webster - and then I found this forum and thread regarding your situation.

I can only assume that this is the same guy you are looking for as there is reference to him as a recruiter in the thread and his old website that you listed seems to link the guy I have talked with as your con man. As you guys all found earlier, his compnay address is a Mail Box etc. box in N. Ft. Myers - so I don't know his physical location - But his current cell phone number is 239-410-1865 and based on my conversations with him, he fits that age and profile contained on this thread.

If you can update this thread to let me know anything, I would greatly appreciate it. I would like to ensure that this guy does not scam anyone - thanks!
Yes, this is the same guy...con man extraordinaire!!!! Stay away...stay very far away from him. If you have more info on him please PM me the information. I would REALLY appreciate it.
I am another who was scammed for $4,500 from Paul Webster as an executive recruiter for Finance Professionals. After several discussions of potential positions in the San Francisco Bay Area, I signed a "Candidate Search Agreement" with him on or about 8/29/08, and gave him a $4,500 retainer that was to be returned upon my placement with a firm. We even had follow-up sessions to profile the types of companies that I wanted to target, and then suddenly, his wife passed away right after I signed the contract. I never heard from him again. I am in the process of trying to get my money back now, or at the very least, have this guy locked-up. He also gave me the cell phone number of 239-410-1865.
Hello,
I am a new member here on the forum and need everyones help. Myself and about 20 other users on ActionArms.com just got ripped off by Paul Stephen Webster to the tune of about $20,000. I personally lost a large amount of money and really want to find this guy and get him locked up. He committed internet fraud, bank fraud, postal fraud, and his crimes are all basically felonies. I can't believe he is still out there doing this and any info you have would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to PM me. Thanks, jbhd
TTT

Hang him!
Hard to believe this guy is still walking this earth after doing all of this.

If I lost $4500, I would hire a PI to find him and then a couple of Gumbas to make sure he got the message.
I have started another blog site to begin to accumulate evidence against Webster. The link is here: http://fredrickandwebster.blogspot.com/2009/03/this-company-is-scam-see-evidence.html So far, two additional folks have posted on my blog. I want to get this guy...

I have a link on that site linking back to this forum as well.
Contact the Lee County Sheriffs Office Sgt Washer of the Economic Crimes Unit with your case.If you sent your check to Websters Office ( A UPS store) you may well be able to at least file a crime report and they would have jurisdiction .

this guy is a very good con and he has taken advantge of a lot of people. He is known to travel to the Highlands area of NC , the keys and possibly to Minneapolis.
Being evil and hateful like I am, I am beginning to think that if it were me, I would make contact with him under a "nom de plume" and express interest in doing business with him. Then, as soon as he gave me an address to send a check to, I would locate the address, park next to it, and send him a message that my check is in the mail. I would have my brother send him a message in a pink envelope that said, "Look Behind You." and when he walked out with a pink envelope in his hand, I would go over and introduce myself. Maybe even take him for a ride in the country.

I don't advocate such things for others, I only write this in the interest of "Jest".
At last - there is a warrant out for Paul Stephen Webster. If you know his whereabouts contact the Lee County Sheriffs office. Let's put this guy behind bars
*update* He's been caught.
Hopefully some measure of satisfaction for those affected.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...ternet_gun_scammer_Webster_c#Post5158285
© 24hourcampfire