Home
Posted By: CEJ1895 DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
The NY Giants beat Homo and the girls with a banged up defense and the worst quarterback I've ever seen!!! Greenbay will pound the Giants but this was sweet to see!! Go New England!!!!
Posted By: sqweeler Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
I told ya's yesterday Cowboy's Suck.Poor little Homo.Go Packer's
Posted By: BrotherBart Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
The NY Giants beat Homo and the girls with a banged up defense and the worst quarterback I've ever seen!!! Greenbay will pound the Giants but this was sweet to see!! Go New England!!!!

You watch as much football as my dog....
Posted By: Powerguy Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
T.O. and Romo get to play nomo this year. grin
Posted By: Brad Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
Man do I love to see Dallas get whooped...
Posted By: BrotherBart Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
Originally Posted by Brad

That's because you are an idiot Brad....
Posted By: Stan V Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
The cowboys are obviously as bad as they looked the last 4 weeks....no offensive line, no defensive secondary, they can't tackle, they commit to many penalties, and Romo is no field general. They really suck......
Posted By: CEJ1895 Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
I don't know how much football your dog watches but I hope he didn't have to watch that defeat in Irving... grin Lighten up Bart, my team used to be the 49'rs so you can see what I've suffered with over the years!! This one was for my dad who was a life long Giant fan... I hope St. Peter had the game on for him..
Posted By: 163bc Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
Originally Posted by Stan V
The cowboys are obviously as bad as they looked the last 4 weeks....no offensive line, no defensive secondary, they can't tackle, they commit to many penalties, and Romo is no field general. They really suck......

+1, I loved it when the camera was showing Jerry on the side line at the end of the game!!! The TO RoMo show is a joke. 163bc
Posted By: let_me_in Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Your O line is as good as it gets, your run game is punishing, and Romo needs this kind of experience. Hank Stram said it best, before you can be a champion you have to get close and lose.
Posted By: muledeer Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
It was pretty fun to watch... grin...
Posted By: Adkstalker Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
Maybe Romo threw it away to have more time for bangin' Jessica
Posted By: ThomasP93 Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08

wow if you think 21-17 is whooped i think your team needs the crapped kicked out of them..or you need to learn to count...because 21-17 is a helluva close game i would say and what if that int had turn into TD game woulda been over you cant say whooped when it was that close...
Could be.... grin whistle I wouldn't blame him..
Posted By: Idared Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
Bring them on. smile

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Adkstalker
Maybe Romo threw it away to have more time for bangin' Jessica

don't blame him if he did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile
ThomasP93 - It's not the score but the way Dallas was out played or just shot themselves in the foot that whooped them! TO was 5 for 5 in the first half or more but Romo forgot about him or missed him in the 4th qtr when Dallas should have been taking over the game! The line play and the running game should have made it an easy victory for Dallas in the 4th qtr just disappered.. Shouldn't have happened...
Yep! I figured the Giants would find some way to blow it in the last 90 seconds...
Posted By: TexasRick Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
I am a Cowboy fan all the way back to when Dandy Don was under center, but let's give credit where credit is due.......the Giants played an outstanding game today and the Cowboys didn't.

If these teams played 10 games....the Cowboys would probably win 8 of them.......but not today.

Cowboys loose!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :DD laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :DD laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :DD laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :DD:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :D:D laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
sorry bout the messed up icons on the previous post....I'm laughin so hard I'm having trouble typing!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin 163bc
Posted By: ThomasP93 Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
ok i see but everyone in my family is a dallas fan and my uncle lives in texas and im a dallas fan....yea it shouldn't have happened but still come on not whooped more of they underplayed...and the giants played at their own level..my coaches keep tellin my teams that i play on that we sink or rise to our opponents level,which is what i think happened to the cowboys tonight they should've come out on top with at least 30-17 but instead they lose 21-17...but the giants get too cocky over this and they mite not even have half a chance at the packs...and that is what this win could do to them and then they look dumfounded on the field next weekend..goin "wtf happened?"
Posted By: NYH1 Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
I loved it! I enjoy watching the Cowboys lose more then I like watching the Giants win! grin
TexasRick - I miss old Dandy Don, It was fun to watch him play!! I wish that he was still doing play by play for Monday Night Football!
I miss old Dandy Don, It was fun to watch him play!! I wish that he was still doing play by play for Monday Night Football!

I liked him on Mon Night also. I remember on more than one occasion hearing him try to sing "Turn out the lights, the party is over" grin
Posted By: 338Rem Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
Uh- FN- Huh.
ThomasP93...whooped is whooped... Dallas Cowboys 1 & done!! When players and fans blow off at the mouth as much as the Cowboys do any loss is colosal!! I can't wait to hear TOs soap opera episode bout how he's not getting the ball and Romo sucks and all that. I think this is the beginning of some serious infighting in Dallas!! 163bc
What really sucks is that after yesterday, I can't even hope for a Payton-vs-Eli Super Bowl. It could have been great.....get Archie to toss the coin before the game....

Guess I'll just have to start watching basketball and get ready for March Madness......football is over, just going through the motions now.
Posted By: Teal Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
I am guessing Ryan Grant might have something to run for next week as well - remember that guy the Giants let go? 201 yards and 3 TDs. And he had not vice against the Seahawks either.
Posted By: Shag Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
Tony Homo ain't ready yet. Another couple years maybe. By then others will pass them by!! Cowboys never had a chance this year. Green Bay woulda bitch slapped them.

Screw you Bart and your lil cow bitches
Actually, I remember when the quarterback was Eddie LaBarron.....all 5'7" of him.

Idared.....did you know that he actually recorded a record of Turn Out the Lights. It will be tough to find, but they were released and for sale years ago.
Idared - Yes!! I remember that too!! grin I loved the arguments that he and Cosell used to get into!
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
He was best when he was drunk.
Ethan.....narrow it down a little. If he was at his best when drunk, he'd have been at his best most of the time.
Posted By: 1akhunter Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
Originally Posted by Ethan Edwards
He was best when he was drunk.

weren't we all?

however briefly that greatness lasted......(grin)
Posted By: 338Rem Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
^^^
Posted By: VAnimrod Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
Originally Posted by let_me_in
Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Your O line is as good as it gets, your run game is punishing, and Romo needs this kind of experience. Hank Stram said it best, before you can be a champion you have to get close and lose.

Well said.

The only reason they lost, is Romo choked and T.O. got selfish.

Get rid of Terrible Owens, and Romo will get seasoning. He's good.

The Giants won in spite of Coughlin, who calls plays like his nuts are on glass. That coach, flat out sucks in pressure situations.

Credit to the NYG defense; they just manned up and refused to lose, or let their coach lose it for them by play calling "not to lose".
Your last two points are spot on. Two series in a row the Giants tried like hell to give that game away, by failing to get a first down. I didn't think the Giants defense had it in 'em, I'm glad I was proven wrong.
Originally Posted by TexasRick
Actually, I remember when the quarterback was Eddie LaBarron.....all 5'7" of him.

Idared.....did you know that he actually recorded a record of Turn Out the Lights. It will be tough to find, but they were released and for sale years ago.

You are aging yourself a bit there Rick. wink I also remember when the team started. With Tex Schramm and Gil Brandt in the front office along with Tom Landry coaching they built a good team in a short while. After this trio was split up I never followed them much . I do remember many good games between the Pack and them in the sixties though. It always seem to bring out the best in both teams.

I didn't know Meredith actually recorded that song. It would be worth finding for old times sake. grin
Originally Posted by ThomasP93

wow if you think 21-17 is whooped i think your team needs the crapped kicked out of them..or you need to learn to count...because 21-17 is a helluva close game i would say and what if that int had turn into TD game woulda been over you cant say whooped when it was that close...

NY beating Dallas IN Dallas is a whooping, no matter the score.

I love it...
Posted By: rost495 Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
Originally Posted by Bart185

Does that apply to all of us that got to see a great game or just Brad?
rost, Bart's in one of his "moods"... I usually just ignore him till it passes. This one may last til September though grin
Just an outside observation, but any chance you guys can bury the hatchet?
anybody beating Dallas anywhere is a whoopin, no matter what the score!!! Even if they cheated!! 163bc
Posted By: NYH1 Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
Originally Posted by ThomasP93

NY beating Dallas IN Dallas is a whooping, no matter the score.

I love it...
Especially when the Cowboys and their fans had them winning the Super Bowl mid way through the season, even after they lost at home by 21 points to the Pat's. When is the last time Dallas won a playoff game? Oh yeah, it was in 1996!
Posted By: bearstalker Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
I just love how T.O. broke down and started to cry. We all laughed.
Posted By: tscott Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
God, did I love Owens' Ray Charles imitation. When is the Pacman coming to their rescue?
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
Cost of tickets to game: $2000
Cost of transpo and hotel:$ 2000
Payment for the look on Jerry Jones's face: Priceless

Golly I detest Dallas Cowboys. Any Cowboy loss suffered, is a good one for me.
All this will be remembered next year for the treacherous smack talk it is.......

Wait'll next year! cry
Stan V, wonder why some many revel in a Cowpile loss?????? It is the arrogance of the fans and the franchise in general!!! In other words you guys bring it on yourselves. 163bc
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Cost of tickets to game: $2000
Cost of transpo and hotel:$ 2000
Payment for the look on Jerry Jones's face: Priceless

Golly I detest Dallas Cowboys. Any Cowboy loss suffered, is a good one for me.

+ 1,00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00 laugh
Please know this.....this thread is being saved. Anyone denigrating the greatest sports team in American history with cheap smack talk and flippant remarks will be heavily chastised.....arrogance, indeed.

Wait'll next year!! cry
Posted By: Redneck Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
Originally Posted by Bart185

Oh c'mon, Bart, sour grapes do not look good around your neck... smile

Wait'll next year! cry
You stole that line from the hapless, miserable, loser QUEENS! laugh
It actually was one helluva game. Giants really stepped up and played some serious defense... Roamy showed his newbieness, getting flustered when NY kept getting through that OL. He'll learn.

Re: J. Jones; priceless indeed!

Posted By: Odessa Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
Yes, Dallas lost and I hated to see that happen, been pulling for them since I was a kid. I went to see them in Charlotte on 22 DEC and they didn't play like a championship team against the Panthers (nor did they play well against the Redskins). You have to stay focused at the playoff level and the boys just weren't there like earlier in the season.
Wait'll next year!

Actually that is the official battle cry of Texas A&M University.....and I agree, for both the Cowboys as well as the Aggies
Have to agree about Jones though......wish there was a way the Cowboys could win and him lose. Only thing missing was Tom Landry standing at his shoulder saying..."I could have won that game...."
That act put on by Terrell Only was sickening. As usual, he is attempting to draw attention to himself and away from everything else......Thanks for that prick too, Jerry. What an owner.....wonder if Stienberner wants a football team.
Please know this.....this thread is being saved. Anyone denigrating the greatest sports team in American history with cheap smack talk and flippant remarks will be heavily chastised.....arrogance, indeed.

Wait'll next year!! cry

Like I said Dallas Cowpile fans bring it on themselves cry cry!!! I have been having a ball this morning with a couple loud mouthed Cowpile guys here at work... all in fun of course but they have been blowing off all year. The fellas were lined up at our shop waiting for a piece of them this mornin!!! Sometimes a slice of humble pie is a good thing, Dallas Cowpile fans just don't take it well and that makes it all the more funner laugh laugh laugh !!!!!!!!163bc
When I think skins fans, I think....skin it back. grin

How 'bout losing some of those zeros so we can read this thread a little easier? Typical skins fan....lots of zeros.
Posted By: kid0917 Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
TexasRick - I miss old Dandy Don, It was fun to watch him play!! I wish that he was still doing play by play for Monday Night Football!

Meredith was a great player without great talent; he just got things done on the field! He was an SMU grad, and actually a successful stock broker too, I am told.
Posted By: zeke612 Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
Originally Posted by 163bc
Stan V, wonder why some many revel in a Cowpile loss?????? It is the arrogance of the fans and the franchise in general!!! In other words you guys bring it on yourselves. 163bc

EXACTLY!

Most arrogant bunch there is. I've got 2 favorite pro teams. The Chargers & whoever Dallas is playing.
Posted By: Piper1 Re: DALLAS Loses!!!!! - 01/14/08
Well I'm a Cowboys fan but I thought this was too funny not to pass on.

Dallas, TX Police today reported finding a body in the Trinity River. The victim apparently drowned due to excessive alcohol consumption.

He was wearing black fishnet stockings, a red garter belt, a strap-on [bleep], and a Dallas Cowboys jersey. He also had a cucumber stuffed up his ass.

The police thoughtfully removed the Cowboys jersey to spare the family unnecessary embarrassment.

Next year

© 24hourcampfire