Home
We have become a nation of women.

It wasn�t always this way, of course. There was a time when men put their signatures to a document, knowing full well that this single act would result in their execution if captured, and in the forfeiture of their property to the State. Their wives and children would be turned out by the soldiers, and their farms and businesses most probably given to someone who didn�t sign the document.

There was a time when men went to their certain death, with expressions like �You all can go to hell. I�m going to Texas.� (Davy Crockett, to the House of Representatives, before going to the Alamo.)

There was a time when men went to war, sometimes against their own families, so that other men could be free. And there was a time when men went to war because we recognized evil when we saw it, and knew that it had to be stamped out.

There was even a time when a President of the United States threatened to punch a man in the face and kick him in the balls, because the man had the temerity to say bad things about the President�s daughter�s singing.

We�re not like that anymore.

Now, little boys in grade school are suspended for playing cowboys and Indians, cops and crooks, and all the other familiar variations of �good guy vs. bad guy� that helped them learn, at an early age, what it was like to have decent men hunt you down, because you were a lawbreaker.

Now, men are taught that violence is bad�that when a thief breaks into your house, or threatens you in the street, that the proper way to deal with this is to �give him what he wants�, instead of taking a horsewhip to the rascal or shooting him dead where he stands.

Now, men�s fashion includes not a man dressed in a three-piece suit, but a tight sweater worn by a man with breasts.

Now, warning labels are indelibly etched into gun barrels, as though men have somehow forgotten that guns are dangerous things.

Now, men are given Ritalin as little boys, so that their natural aggressiveness, curiosity and restlessness can be controlled, instead of nurtured and directed.

And finally, our President, who happens to have been a qualified fighter pilot, lands on an aircraft carrier wearing a flight suit, and is immediately dismissed with words like �swaggering�, �macho� and the favorite epithet of Euro girly-men, �cowboy�. Of course he was bound to get that reaction�and most especially from the Press in Europe, because the process of male pussification Over There is almost complete.

How did we get to this?

In the first instance, what we have to understand is that America is first and foremost, a culture dominated by one figure: Mother. It wasn�t always so: there was a time when it was Father who ruled the home, worked at his job, and voted.

But in the twentieth century, women became more and more involved in the body politic, and in industry, and in the media�and mostly, this has not been a good thing. When women got the vote, it was inevitable that government was going to become more powerful, more intrusive, and more �protective� (ie. more coddling), because women are hard-wired to treasure security more than uncertainty and danger. It was therefore inevitable that their feminine influence on politics was going to emphasize (lowercase �s") social security.

I am aware of the fury that this statement is going to arouse, and I don�t care a fig.

What I care about is the fact that since the beginning of the twentieth century, there has been a concerted campaign to denigrate men, to reduce them to figures of fun, and to render them impotent, figuratively speaking.

I�m going to illustrate this by talking about TV, because TV is a reliable barometer of our culture.

In the 1950s, the TV Dad was seen as the lovable goofball�perhaps the beginning of the trend�BUT he was still the one who brought home the bacon, and was the main source of discipline (think of the line: �Wait until your father gets home!").

From that, we went to this: the Cheerios TV ad.

Now, for those who haven�t seen this piece of schit, I�m going to go over it, from memory, because it epitomizes everything I hate about the campaign to pussify men. The scene opens at the morning breakfast table, where the two kids are sitting with Dad at the table, while Mom prepares stuff on the kitchen counter. The dialogue goes something like this:

Little girl (note, not little boy): Daddy, why do we eat Cheerios?
Dad: Because they contain fiber, and all sorts of stuff that�s good for the heart. I eat it now, because of that.
LG: Did you always eat stuff that was bad for your heart, Daddy?
Dad (humorously): I did, until I met your mother.
Mother (not humorously): Daddy did a lot of stupid things before he met your mother.

Now, every time I see that TV ad, I have to be restrained from shooting the TV with a .45 Colt. If you want a microcosm of how men have become less than men, this is the perfect example.

What Dad should have replied to Mommy�s little dig: Yes, Sally, that�s true: I did do a lot of stupid things before I met your mother. I even slept with your Aunt Ruth a few times, before I met your mother.

That�s what I would have said, anyway, if my wife had ever attempted to castrate me in front of the kids like that.

But that�s not what men do, of course. What this guy is going to do is smile ruefully, finish his cereal, and then go and [bleep] his secretary, who doesn�t try to cut his balls off on a daily basis. Then, when the affair is discovered, people are going to rally around the castrating bitch called his wife, and call him all sorts of names. He�ll lose custody of his kids, and they will be brought up by our ultimate modern-day figure of sympathy: The Single Mom.

You know what? Some women deserve to be single moms.

When I first started this website, I think my primary aim was to blow off steam at the stupidity of our society.

Because I have fairly set views on what constitutes right and wrong, I have no difficulty in calling Bill Clinton, for example, a f***ing liar and hypocrite.

But most of all, I do this website because I love being a man. Amongst other things, I talk about guns, self-defense, politics, beautiful women, sports, warfare, hunting, and power tools�all the things that being a man entails. All this stuff gives me pleasure.

And it doesn�t take much to see when all the things I love are being threatened: for instance, when Tim Allen�s excellent comedy routine on being a man is reduced to a f***ing sitcom called Home Improvement. The show should have been called Man Improvement, because that�s what every single plotline entailed: turning a man into a �better� person, instead of just leaving him alone to work on restoring the vintage sports car in his garage. I stopped watching the show after about four episodes.

("The Man Show� was better, at least for the first season�men leering at chicks, men f***ing around with ridiculous games like �pin the bra on the boobies�, men having beer-drinking competitions, and women on trampolines. Excellent stuff, only not strong enough. I don�t watch it anymore, either, because it�s plain that the idea has been subverted by girly-men, and turned into a parody of itself.)

Finally, we come to the TV show which to my mind epitomizes everything bad about what we have become: Queer Eye For The Straight Guy. Playing on the homo Bravo Channel, this piece of excrement has taken over the popular culture by storm (and so far, the only counter has been the wonderful South Park episode which took it apart for the bullschit it is).

I�m sorry, but the premise of the show nauseates me. A bunch of homosexuals trying to �improve� ordinary men into something �better� (ie. more acceptable to women): changing the guy�s clothes, his home decor, his music�for f**k�s sake, what kind of girly-man would allow these simpering butt-bandits to change his life around?

Yes, the men are, by and large, slobs. Big f***ing deal. Last time I looked, that�s normal. Men are slobs, and that only changes when women try to civilize them by marriage. That�s the natural order of things.

You know the definition of homosexual men we used in Chicago? �Men with small dogs who own very tidy apartments.�

Real men, on the other hand, have big f***ing mean-ass dogs: Rhodesian ridgebacks, bull terriers and Rottweilers, or else working dogs like pointers or retrievers which go hunting with them and slobber all over the furniture.

Women own lapdogs.

Which is why women are trying to get dog-fighting and cock-fighting banned�they�d ban boxing too, if they could�because it�s �mean and cruel�. No schit, Shirley. Hell, I don�t like the idea of fighting dogs, either, but I don�t have a problem with men who do. Dogs and cocks fight. So do men. No wonder we have an affinity for it.

My website has become fairly popular with men, and in the beginning, this really surprised me, because I didn�t think I was doing anything special.

That�s not what I think now. I must have had well over five thousand men write to me to say stuff like �Yes! I agree! I was so angry when I read about [insert atrocity of choice], but I thought I was the only one.�

No, you�re not alone, my friends, and nor am I.

Out there, there is a huge number of men who are sick of it. We�re sick of being made figures of fun and ridicule; we�re sick of having girly-men like journalists, advertising agency execs and movie stars decide on �what is a man�; we�re sick of women treating us like children, and we�re really f***ing sick of girly-men politicians who pander to women by passing an ever-increasing raft of Nanny laws and regulations (the legal equivalent of public-school Ritalin), which prevent us from hunting, racing our cars and motorcycles, smoking, flirting with women at the office, getting into fistfights over women, shooting criminals and doing all the fine things which being a man entails.

When Annika Sorenstam was allowed to play in that tournament on the men�s PGA tour, all the men should have refused to play�Vijay Singh was the only one with balls to stand up for a principle, and he was absolutely excoriated for being a �chauvinist�. Bullschit. He wasn�t a chauvinist, he was being a man. All the rest of the players�Woods, Mickelson, the lot�are girls by comparison. And, needless to say, Vijay isn�t an American, nor a European, which is probably why he still has a pair hanging between his legs, and they�re not hanging on the wall as his wife�s trophy.

F**k this, I�m sick of it.

I don�t see why I should put up with this bullschit any longer�hell, I don�t see why any man should put up with this bullshit any longer.

I don�t see why men should have become feminized, except that we allowed it to happen�and you know why we let it happen? Because it�s damned easier to do so. Unfortunately, we�ve allowed it to go too far, and our maleness has become too pussified for words.

At this point, I could have gone two ways: the first would be to say, �...and I don�t know if we�ll get it back. The process has become too entrenched, the cultural zeitgeist of men as girls has become part of the social fabric, and there�s not much we can do about it.�

But I�m not going to do that. To quote John Belushi (who was, incidentally, a real man and not a f***ing woman): �Did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?�

Well, I�m not going to quit. F**k that. One of the characteristics of the non-pussified man (and this should strike fear into the hearts of women and girly-men everywhere) is that he never quits just because the odds seem overwhelming. Omaha Beach, guys.

I want a real man as President�not Al Gore, who had to hire a consultant to show him how to be an Alpha male, and french-kiss his wife on live TV to �prove� to the world that he was a man, when we all knew that real men don�t have to do that [bleep].

And I want the Real Man President to surround himself with other Real Men, like Rumsfeld, and Ashcroft, and yes, Rice (who is more of a Real Man than those azzwipes Colin Powell and Norman Mineta).

I want our government to be more like Dad�kind, helpful, but not afraid to punish us when we [bleep] up, instead of helping us excuse our actions.

I want our government of real men to start rolling back the Nanny State, in all its horrible manifestations of over-protectiveness, intrusiveness and �Mommy Knows Best What�s Good For You� regulations.

I want our culture to become more male�and not the satirical kind of male, like The Man Show, or the cartoonish figures of Stallone, Van Damme or Schwartzenegger. (Note to the Hollywood execs: We absolutely f***ing loathe chick movies about feelings and relationships and all that feminine jive. We want more John Waynes, Robert Mitchums, Bruce Willises, and Clint Eastwoods. Never mind that it�s simplistic� we like simple, we are simple, we are men�our lives are uncomplicated, and we like it that way. We Were Soldiers was a great movie, and you know why? Because you could have cut out all the female parts, and it still would have been a great movie, because it was about Real Men. Try cutting out all the female parts in a Woody Allen movie�you�d end up with the opening and closing credits.)

I want our literature to become more male, less female. Men shouldn�t buy �self-help� books unless the subject matter is car maintenance, golf swing improvement or how to disassemble a f***ing Browning BAR. We don�t improve ourselves, we improve our stuff.

And finally, I want men everywhere to going back to being Real Men. To open doors for women, to drive fast cars, to smoke cigars after a meal, to get drunk occasionally and, in the words of Col. Jeff Cooper, one of the last of the Real Men: �to ride, shoot straight, and speak the truth.�

In every sense of the word. We know what the word �is� means.

Because that�s all that being a Real Man involves. You don�t have to become a f***ing cartoon male, either: I�m not going back to stoning women for adultery like those Muslim azzholes do, nor am I suggesting we support that perversion of being a Real Man, gangsta rap artists (those f***ing pussies�they wouldn�t last thirty seconds against a couple of genuine tough guys that I know).

Speaking of rap music, do you want to know why more White boys buy that crap than Black boys do? You know why rape is such a problem on college campuses? Why binge drinking is a problem among college freshmen?

It�s a reaction: a reaction against being pussified. And I understand it, completely. Young males are aggressive, they do fight amongst themselves, they are destructive, and all this does happen for a purpose.

Because only the strong men propagate.

And women know it. You want to know why I know this to be true? Because powerful men still attract women. Women, even liberal women, swooned over George Bush in a naval aviator�s uniform. Donald Trump still gets access to some of the most beautiful pussy available, despite looking like a medieval gargoyle. Donald Rumsfeld, if he wanted to, could f*** 90% of all women over 50 if he wanted to, and a goodly portion of younger ones too.

And he won�t. Because Rummy�s been married to the same woman for fifty years, and he wouldn�t toss that away for a quickie. He�s a Real Man. No wonder the Euros hate and fear him.

We�d better get more like him, we�d better become more like him, because if we don�t, men will become a footnote to history.
I've always liked Kim. He has great taste in guns..7mm mauser. But, I can't bear to read that "pussy treatsy". It needs to be pared and condensed. I guess he doesn't mince words.
End womens sufferage now!
WOW!!!!!!!

As a Pagan I always wondered how the men could be such men in the ancient Celtic society which was a Goddess based society?

The answer: Equality of opportunity, not equality of outcome. Today's modern women wants equality of outcome. The only way you get equality of outcome is to lower the standards to the lowest common denominator.
Originally Posted by Violator22
There was even a time when a President of the United States threatened to punch a man in the face and kick him in the balls, because the man had the temerity to say bad things about the President’s daughter’s singing.

Do you happen to know which President this was? I'd love to read up about it!

Regarding the Man Show - I used to love that show. If you ever watched it, you might recall a guy named The Fox. The Fox would play piano and sing the best dirty lymerics. Then, when he was done with the song, he would down a huge mug of beer as fast as you could bat your eye. Well, this guy was available for hire, and he came to our fraternity house on a few occassions. He'd always bring his wife. She would join in the lymerics too (they'd trade barbs - battle of the sexes you know), but best of all, she'd drive the guy home after he speed pounded all those mugs of beer. This guy would even down those beers while standing on his head - and just as fast! I was so sad when he passed away.
Originally Posted by Ivan
There was even a time when a President of the United States threatened to punch a man in the face and kick him in the balls, because the man had the temerity to say bad things about the President’s daughter’s singing.

Harry Truman

BTW, Kim took enormous abuse for that essay, and it cost him dearly. Made him persona non grata and virtually unemployable in his field.

Paul
Too bad everything he said is true though!
I believe that was Harry Truman.

Good post, Les.
I have this one saved on every computer i own. Les
every guy should read that article.

-ken
Good read.
Hmmm....How do you pronounce "Du Toit?"
Du Twa
good rant.....and the androgynous harmless Negro as the non-threatening world "leader" is the logical end product of the pussification process.

You mean to tell me there are men out there like he disdains? Not in my circles. You can be a gentleman and still be a real man, just be kind to the ladies and do your thing otherwise. I still open doors and such stuff and have not been rebuffed for doing so. But then I am one of those dinosaurs that think like he does. Guess I am one of those religious, gun hugging, beer swilling insecure "middle Americans".
Same here!
Originally Posted by Paul39

Harry Truman

BTW, Kim took enormous abuse for that essay, and it cost him dearly. Made him persona non grata and virtually unemployable in his field.

Paul

Ever notice that the only people who have free speech rights are liberals!!!! mad
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
good rant.....and the androgynous harmless Negro as the non-threatening world "leader" is the logical end product of the pussification process.

Steve,

Oh baby, have you nailed it!
You guys need to find a copy of "Weak Link, The Femenization Of The US Military." It was written a few years ago and promptly quashed by the media AND the Pentagon. That was the start, you guys have no idea....jorge
Interesting article,.. but it'd have more punch if it hadn't been written by some guy named "Kim Da Twat".
Originally Posted by jorgeI
You guys need to find a copy of "Weak Link, The Femenization Of The US Military." It was written a few years ago and promptly quashed by the media AND the Pentagon. That was the start, you guys have no idea....jorge

Those of us in the military in the late 60's and early 70's do. I was in just at the tail end of the WAC's. The primary reason that the Army went to the M-16 was because of the small stature of our allieds and women in combat. Our allieds used the M-1 carbine which I think most of them were just fine with. The M-1 Garend and the M-14 were just too big and heavy for small people and women. Case in point is me. In my prime I was between a 158 to 165 pounds, 5'5" tall with small hands. I could handle the M-14 reasonable well, the M-1 not at all and the M-1 carbine the best of all. I like the M-1 carbine better than the M-16 even though I had no trouble with M-16 except for being left-handed and having hot brass fly down my shirt. Normal size men with normal size hands do not have any trouble with the M-1 or M-14.

When women started being put into infantry outfits you would see them coming back from field excersises dragging the M-16 by the strap in one hand and dragging the field pack by the strap in the other hand. There is no way the average size women is going to use a full size, full weight battle rifle hence the M-16. The women probably would have been better served with the M-1 carbine.

About the middle of the 70's the Army dropped the hand grenade throw in basic because women could not throw a live grenade to save their life or anyone elses. I understand the grenade throw is back in but I wonder how many lives were lost because of the lack of training.

So yup those of us who lived through this crap understand.

Here's an article by that name:

Weak Link: The Feminization of the Military
It says what I've been saying all a long: The modern feminist movement is not about equality of opportunity but rather about equality of outcome. And the only way to have equality of outcome is to lower the standards.

This also explains why we cannot and will not win the war on terror.
But they have proven useful at times

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Ya but those gals are a lot tougher than other gals. They don't spend a third of what they make at the beauty solon and the tanning solon. I watch nice female flesh coming and going all day long to the beaty solon and the tanning solon. Not a one of them could hual a full size battle rifle and a 80 pound pack a mile let a lone 50 miles.
not all modern women are wussy's put an elk tag in my wifes pocket and she will walk most guys into the ground trying to find one....however its almost to much of a bother for her to get out of the damn truck and fill her doe tag crazy as far as drive to win.....watch a school superintendent tell her that something isnt public information when it is....she will have his balls on her desk by lunch time grin
Originally Posted by rattler
not all modern women are wussy's put an elk tag in my wifes pocket and she will walk most guys into the ground trying to find one....however its almost to much of a bother for her to get out of the damn truck and fill her doe tag crazy as far as drive to win.....watch a school superintendent tell her that something isnt public information when it is....she will have his balls on her desk by lunch time grin

It has little to do with that. IT is introducing an irresistible distraction, a much weaker member nesseciating a lowering of standards. Trust me, the armed forces have never been the same, at least not in my experience, but what do I know, on 1 December I retire with 30 years of service...jorge
i cant speak to the armed forces as i have no personal experiance there......i must defer to you on that....
Originally Posted by derby_dude

Those of us in the military in the late 60's and early 70's do. I was in just at the tail end of the WAC's. The primary reason that the Army went to the M-16 was because of the small stature of our allieds and women in combat. Our allieds used the M-1 carbine which I think most of them were just fine with. The M-1 Garend and the M-14 were just too big and heavy for small people and women. Case in point is me. In my prime I was between a 158 to 165 pounds, 5'5" tall with small hands. I could handle the M-14 reasonable well, the M-1 not at all and the M-1 carbine the best of all. I like the M-1 carbine better than the M-16 even though I had no trouble with M-16 except for being left-handed and having hot brass fly down my shirt. Normal size men with normal size hands do not have any trouble with the M-1 or M-14.

When women started being put into infantry outfits you would see them coming back from field excersises dragging the M-16 by the strap in one hand and dragging the field pack by the strap in the other hand. There is no way the average size women is going to use a full size, full weight battle rifle hence the M-16. The women probably would have been better served with the M-1 carbine.

About the middle of the 70's the Army dropped the hand grenade throw in basic because women could not throw a live grenade to save their life or anyone elses. I understand the grenade throw is back in but I wonder how many lives were lost because of the lack of training.

So yup those of us who lived through this crap understand.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The WAC's were still in exsistance up until i believe Dec 1978 or Jan 1979. I was at Basic Training at Ft. McClellan,Al. at the time and the WAC's colors were folded and retired at Ft. McClellan. MG Mary E. Clarke, who was the Post and WAC Commander retired at the same time. The WAC's were doing hand grenade training at that time.

Unless things have really changed in the last ten years since i retired from the Army, there's no infantrywomen, only infantrymen. Women are still restricted from certain MOS's Infantry & Armor and a few more.

I remember the first women Army helicopter pilots, they flew at that time Utility and Cargo aircraft, but now their flying Attack helicopters and commanding Aviation and other combat units, at the Company, Battalion and Brigade levels.
Nations have always needed the sweat and blood of there sons to repel threats and maintain sovereignty. I am not one that sees the need for our daughters to battle our foes.

Current policy is directed at advancing career opportunities for women in the military. To do that, they had to change the playing field.

Feminism has attacked the Armed Forces, and it's considered progress. I don't see it that way.

What is the penalty for pregnancy in the Armed Forces? Easy way out of harms way if you ask me.
Great post. It goes a lot deeper than what you've described. Try working for a pussified man/men in a business/office/legal profession and see how well that goes. I figure I can come in do my job well, keep my mouth shut and things should be alright, but it doesn't often work out that way.

First, you have nothing in common with these guys. They're usually liberal, they have wives that usually make more money than they do, and their lives revolve around a hiring people to do simple projects around their homes. Their kids are usually little a_sholes.

I make a comment like I'm going fishing in Mexico for a week, or I just bought a new rifle, or I was dove hunting last weekend, or that I used to have a CC permit (when I lived in a state where you could still get one) and I get surprised, almost scared looks from them. The pussified then begin to feel threatened by you. Once this starts to happen, things tend to go downhill fast.

I can remember coming back from a day of trout fishing with a buddy of mine. He was driving like a maniac, "I said what's the hurry?" He tells me that his wife told him that he was "supposed to be home by 2pm" because they were having people over at 5pm! Being single, I said maybe she'll let you slide a little on that, what's the big deal 2, 2:30, 3....Unfortunately, this is just another example of the modern man.
Ha! I knew they were talking about Western Man.
Eastern Man, ohioans, Carolineers, Mainers etc are still Men. laugh
Originally Posted by TomSmith
Great post. It goes a lot deeper than what you've described. Try working for a pussified man/men in a business/office/legal profession and see how well that goes. I figure I can come in do my job well, keep my mouth shut and things should be alright, but it doesn't often work out that way.

First, you have nothing in common with these guys. They're usually liberal, they have wives that usually make more money than they do, and their lives revolve around a hiring people to do simple projects around their homes. Their kids are usually little a_sholes.

Simon Phoenix: I'm sorry to say that the world has turned into a pussi-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself.

Originally Posted by Claude_Gatewood
Ha! I knew they were talking about Western Man.
Eastern Man, ohioans, Carolineers, Mainers etc are still Men. laugh

Good one!! grin
Wow, there ARE kindred spirits out there. I have three daughters, and for about two decades I have at various times been called upon to read bedtime stories. Try looking over the "Berenstain Bears" popular childrens books. The dad is always a big boob, who's stupidity has to be corralled by the mother. I refused to read them long ago. I tell my girls about real men, and how to find them. I tell them that they are not easily house broken. I tell them that they might grow a beard, and it might look like shizz. I tell them that they sweat, they get dirty, and they get riled when manipulated, they have big dogs that are messy. I tell them that a real woman loves/honors/respects that and will not try and change that, and the pay-off is loyalty, love, and true happiness. I threw off the yoke of a tyrant once and it was the best day of my life. I was in check for so long because of the fear of the social/economic cost. At some point it's "damn the torpedos, boys". I refuse to be pussified.
DB
because of the bullschit with the little league Pitcher Kid, this is to the top!
Gee, all I want is to stop women from being Boy Scout Leaders so our boys can learn how to be men.
I am a man that lives in a house with three women -- or did until recently when two of them married real mean and moved on in life. They are REAL women, raised by REAL women and REAL men. My wife and girls EXPEXT me to be a REAL man. When their friends are over, Dad disappears to the loading bench -- a given. When Dad's friends are over, killing stuff, guns, fishing is discussed. If they want to see much of Dad during October through December, they grab a rifle and come along.

Heck my wife and oldest daughter did not want girly rifles when they started hunting. I remember telling them that I saw a rifle I thought about buying for one or the other of them. My wife said, "Well, if it's not a 30-06, don't bother bringing it into MY house." grin I guess they were trained right. wink

I work in an office with three women. They appreciate the testosterone level. I grew up in a home with a fairly domineering mother, but Dad was the strong, silent type, and I g uess that kinda rubbed off -- well the strong part did, anyway! grin

I encourage my daughters to be women. I encourage my sons-in-law to be men -- my daughters NEED that, they have grown to EXPECT it, and they APPRECIATE it. My wife says a REAL woman wants and needs a REAL man. (BTW, you don't have to be a beer guzzlin' cusser and fornicator to be a REAL man! wink )

Regarding the Man Show - I used to love that show. If you ever watched it, you might recall a guy named The Fox. The Fox would play piano and sing the best dirty lymerics. Then, when he was done with the song, he would down a huge mug of beer as fast as you could bat your eye. Well, this guy was available for hire, and he came to our fraternity house on a few occassions. He'd always bring his wife. She would join in the lymerics too (they'd trade barbs - battle of the sexes you know), but best of all, she'd drive the guy home after he speed pounded all those mugs of beer. This guy would even down those beers while standing on his head - and just as fast! I was so sad when he passed away.

The Fox Inn, went there many a night, while in college! Great fun!
Originally Posted by the_shootist
My wife says a REAL woman wants and needs a REAL man. (BTW, you don't have to be a beer guzzlin' cusser and fornicator to be a REAL man! wink )

She is dead on right about that! That is what is wrong with the "feminist" women... they say they don't want or need men, but they can't change their nature... so they go around being angry women all the time and then wonder why they're so unhappy in life. smirk

And you're right about the second sentence! In fact, I'd change "don't have to be" to something stronger. A "beer guzzlin' cusser and fornicator" doesn't appear anywhere in MY description of a REAL man. FWIW.

Penny
Gee, I just had a thought while reading some of the posts on this thread.........

If being "pussified" is so bad, then why do I see some of the "real men" here on the Campfire recommending a woman over a man for the Presidency?

Just thought it might be kinda nice if the "leader of the free world" posessed just a few of the characteristics that people here ascribe to a "real man".........don't cha think?

Yep.
This needs a bump!
Wow, talk about reaching Waaayyyyy back! But, quite the essay. Even though it could have been said without the F bombs, I like most of what he had in there. There was mention of a website, is said website still up and around these days? Would like to have a link to it unless it has become a porn site or gateway to same.

I think te trend is reversing somewhat, albeit too slowly for my tastes.
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
This needs a bump!

Yes it does, after all, the Western Male (from CO Springs) seems to have lost the ability to stand behind the wagers he makes with his big mouth. Big talk, no guts. No surprise.

How are the shiit sandwiches tasting?
speaking of womanly men
Originally Posted by BrentD
This needs a bump!

Yes it does, after all, the Western Male (from CO Springs) seems to have lost the ability to stand behind the wagers he makes with his big mouth. Big talk, no guts. No surprise.

How are the shiit sandwiches tasting?
Is this in reference to the "shoot-out" between you guys? Was this on a thread or a PM if I may ask? I'd like to read that thread.
Originally Posted by Barak's Womn
A "beer guzzlin' cusser and fornicator" doesn't appear anywhere in MY description of a REAL man. FWIW.

Penny

OK. But a REAL man can drink beer without guzzling it, cussing and fornicating grin. Generally speaking, the beer tastes better when not guzzled. And I must add the beer should be ice cold. mathman, consider yourself pre-empted laugh.
Originally Posted by M7300SAUM
Is this in reference to the "shoot-out" between you guys? Was this on a thread or a PM if I may ask? I'd like to read that thread.

Yep. The Pussified backed out. Suddenly discovered he might be in over his head with someone that was dead serious about taking him up on his wager, word for word, dollar for dollar.

Search for post #5657089
Funny, you slingin' Armchair I-Net ex-spurts around.

Maybe writing this lame , and "Lemme sell you a Bridge" STUNT of yours is resonating in your rattled and gibbled brain, Brent.

In truth, it makes you all that much more of a sick, shhit slingin' JOKE.

Sad,....and duly noted by MANY, Mister.

GTC

Right on cue, the Jersey CryBoy. Thanks for performing right up to expectation again.

Meanwhile, Our Pussified "man" is the one that made the wager, not me. I just took him up on it.
I will state this once again for the stupid ass named brant, this will be the last time I put this out you stupid [bleep]!

I will not lay 1000 dollars down on a shoot out netween you, as it is weifghed VERY heavily in your favor, I have to roll my own ammo with dies for your rifles...Not happenin, if'n I accidentally overcharge and blow your rifle up I ain't replacing. I have no proof that the ammo I rolled is the same stuff that you rolled. I have admitted to never shooting BPCR, and I ain't gonna do it at a fuggin match that I don't even know. If your too fuggin stupid to figure it out, I can't help ya.

If it were on more even ground yeah, I'd lay my money down without thinkin twice, but yer too chickenschit to find that out. Call me a coward, or whatever, the things you say mean about as much as the proverbial turd in a punchbowl. Only a fool goes and makes an ass of himself in something he has never done. So Brent, consider this my last word on this, and fugg off and die!

Yep. The Pussified backed out. Suddenly discovered he might be in over his head with someone that was dead serious about taking him up on his wager, word for word, dollar for dollar.

Search for post #5657089
Thanks. A great read. Reminds me of Big Stick runnng his mouth and then wouldn't back up his mouth when John Burns offered to shoot a little with him. The only difference was Stick was smart enough not to agree to a shoot-out so he just looked like a fool, not a bet welcher. The Kamerad has me on ignore. I'm still crying in my beer over that. Not! Good for you calling his bluff.
You are, in your own words, backing out of the wager you made - you invented the whole idea.

I even offered to roll the ammo for ya - you still backed down. You don't have a leg to stand on dude. I'll roll it, ship it, and you can pick it out of the pile. Same rifle, same ammo.

What part of your wager is it that you feel isn't being met? Here it is, just so you don't leave any of it out. Out shoot me cold with my own rifle, eh? For a grand, eh? You can't got the balls, never mind the ability.

Hey ya snide bastard, I have been a life member since I was 13 years old, my daughters and wife have been life members for 2 years, and as to your keyboard shooter, bub, I could outshoot you cold with your own fuggin rifle, I'll lay a grand on the table to yours, wanna play?

Still time to register for the match dude.
And then ya said this
Phoenix, I will see what I can do to be there. In the mean time, I'll post my membership card for ya today! Creedmore can't be much different than National Match.

And then this:
No biggie, I'll be in Phoenix unless my job has me elsewhere, looks like no fieldings as of now, and hope it stays that way. Sick of some of the bullschit, and am gonna put my money where my mouth is.

And so on. And then ya went belly up.

[Thanks. A great read. Reminds me of Big Stick runnng his mouth and then wouldn't back up his mouth when John Burns offered to shoot a little with him. The only difference was Stick was smart enough not to agree to a shoot-out so he just looked like a fool, not a bet welcher. The Kamerad has me on ignore. I'm still crying in my beer over that. Not! Good for you calling his bluff.

Indeed, the parallel is rather obvious.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
End womens sufferage now!

Amen
Brent,....go lick a wolf's dick, and get back to us.

We'll be standing by.

GTC

Excellent piece! Thanks.

Source/url please ?
Crossfire CryBoy - I see you have a video of yourself on youtube. How cute. Do you lick Les "The Welsh"'s boots too, or just pee on them?

[/quote]
I'm glad I served before women were allowed in combat units. I trained with the M-1 Garand & then the M-14. Men with small hands frequently had a hard time qualifying with a .45. I served in a tank scout unit & just can't imagine women tankers or foot scouts. I have read about some very heroic Russian women that served in all female tank crews during WWII. During my many years in the electrical industry many associates considered me a dinasour. I hunted & fished, carried a gun, & had served in the military during Vietnam. Of course, I was considered guilty of killing innocent women & kids. I don't agree with everything Kim wrote, but much is true about our so called modern man. I especially like their man bags. laugh
Man,
I have been witnessing this stuff for years! We and have 2 daughters in their mid-thirties and a son who is 14. He is a Boy Scout working on his Eagle rank. He is currently enrolled in the Naval Junior ROTC program. His Dad, my husband ( there's a novel idea) is his scout leader and has introduced the entire patrol to the Scolastic Trap Shooting Program. Consequently, several of the scouts, including our boy have become competetive Trap shooters. The boys LOVE the shooting sports. You can only imagine the response we get from some of the other scout moms (and dads). "OH my! Why would you want to expose your son to guns? Aren't you afraid he'll go shoot up his school" My response..." No, I'm not afraid of that. My son can go to the gun club and raise hell with the little orange targets!!!" Same with the military. I was dumfounded to find how little support we got from the counselors and teachers in support of the JROTC program. They seemed surprised that a "SMART" boy like ours would want to expose himself to so much "STRUCTURE". I actually had a conselor say to me,"Go to the orientation (for JROTC), and if you are still interested give me a call......." I said to her," My son has been waiting since kindergarten to do this. He'll be interested..."

Like you, I am sickened by the media's male-bashing ads. No matter what the product, the boys are made to look like idiots who are easily outsmarted by the independant savvy girls. Take for instance the new commercial ( I think it is verizon) where little Susie is running her lemonade stand business at a national level. The poor "dumb" little boy on the bike discovers one of the vending machines is nearly empty and pedals like mad across town to tell his "Boss"(Susie). Meanwhile she uses "Smart" technology to get the info hours before the struggling boy arrives to tell her. Her response..."Nice Bike"! Imagine for one moment, Verizon using a boy lemonade CEO and a little girl driving all over town to deliver a busines report and then being treated like a serf. The NOW ( National Organization for Women) would file a freaking lawsuit before you could turn around.

We have struggled to raise an All-American boy in a time when there is more emphasis on being sensitive than brave, compliant than competitive, passive than aggressive, and where our education system teaches little boys to shut up,sit still, use your words, and even if you are the first one over the finish line everybody gets a trophy so nobody gets their feeling hurt.......

God help us...

MRS. Doctor Encore
I agree 100%
The fallout of the wild animual killing in Muskingum County
is a good case in point.

The Media and all the TV stations are feeding into the Jack Hanna's
and calling for :
Emergency Legislation!
To ban the private ownership of wild animals in Ohio

Why only four other states have such freedom.. I mean lack of laws...

Ohio once HAD such duplicate legislation on the books. But it was allowed to expire.!!!

Why?
Because it WAS just more worthless paper.
We already have animal cruelty and careful husbandry laws.
Adding the words "wild or exotic " just make many , many more folks criminals and under the miroscope.

It was totally un-enforceable.

What happened Wed was a crime against man and nature.
But we don't need a law!

What about the legal parrot breeder?
Who has been in business for generations?
Does he need to be examined annually?
How about the farmer up the raod that raises Texas Longhorns?

Or a rare chicken? Or imported pidgeon for racing?

Enough pussification.
Time for real men to stand up and say:

Enough!
MRS.Doctor Encore,Lady I am going to hoist a drink to you this evening.
That's a great post!! Thank you wink
Originally Posted by deersmeller
Excellent piece! Thanks.

Source/url please ?

Kim took his site down, I pulled it from there.
American women are bad and have been for a long time. I'm pretty sure (and I'm not kidding) that the Indians used to make fun of the Americans for letting their women run things.

The worst trait, (one that my wife will sometimes fall into) is that of being simultaneously helpless and incredibly dissatisfied with anything you do. So, while she would never dream of actually taking her own damned car down to the store and getting gas, she'll feel free to bitch at you for not doing it for her.

I'm slowly breaking my wife of these traits, but it isn't without its trials and tribulations.
Jorge's philosophy on females (excluding one's mother of course!)

A. The absolute BEST ONE you will ever meet and probably marry is a pain in the keester

B. If they didn't have a hole in them, they'd be a bounty out on them.

simple
Jorge's philosophy on females (excluding one's mother of course!)
(But don't ask yer father about THAT)
A. The absolute BEST ONE you will ever meet and probably marry is a pain in the keester

B. If they didn't have a hole in them, they'd be a bounty out on them.

simple

Fixt grin
You want to be put on the spot, have your five year old come up and ask you why you married her mother. And keep in mind that whatever you say will make it back to your wife in about ten seconds. Lots of stammering and stuttering around on that one.
I'm not all that worried about this "pussification" deal. I think it's overblown, that there are a lot more red-blooded men in this nation (and women who love them that way) than the MSM and Madison Avenue could believe.

When the fooferaw started about 10-15 years ago about the fact that women were getting more 4-year degrees than men, a reversal of the trend of the last 100+ years, lots of folks were getting their knickers in a knot over it. Then a couple of sensible researchers looked a little deeper and found that men are shifting from 4-year colleges to 2-year colleges, because the jobs they can get with a 2-year degree pay more than the 4-year degree jobs do by a large margin.

Men still dominate the trades and industries that produce true wealth. Real men still marry real women and make real children who maintain real values. But you'd never know that from watching TV or living in a city.

Tempest in a teapot. Just my 2 cents.
I widh that were true Doc. One look at the femenization of the armed forces...
This is another piece of the puzzle.

The pussification is taking place in our schools and using the youngest children possible to achieve their depraved goals.

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZrZJpt-tGxI[/video]

Manscaping. Guyliner. Manscara. Sickening.
BINGO, only queers and Hair bands wear that stuff!
BINGO, only queers and Hair bands wear that stuff!

Once upon a time I recall a guy who saw Poison's album cover. He obviously didn't know who they were and pointing to them he blurted out, "Man, I'd #$%^ everyone of those chicks." I and a few others had some chuckles at his expense. Oops. blush grin

[Linked Image]
And I must add the beer should be ice cold. mathman, consider yourself pre-empted

What's that? Did I hear a queef? grin
Originally Posted by mathman
And I must add the beer should be ice cold. mathman, consider yourself pre-empted

What's that? Did I hear a queef? grin

He he he ... I knew that such close proximity of the words beer, ice and cold would produce a tremor in your beer force laugh.
Les - thanks for bumping this to the top. I remember this thread from 08. Too bad it got dragged in to some sort of pissing match between members as this is an important issue.

So here is the ultimate pussification item that I have heard. Some women now think it's OK to "train" their men to sit down while taking a leak so they do not mess up the bathroom.
Originally Posted by silver78
So here is the ultimate pussification item that I have heard. Some women now think it's OK to "train" their men to sit down while taking a leak so they do not mess up the bathroom.

Isn't that what the little fluffy mat is for? to soak up the missfires.
Not misfires, "collateral damage" smile
grinSpray and Pray grin
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Tempest in a teapot. Just my 2 cents.

On the surface it may not look such a big deal but this is much more than a superficial issue.

It's a direct attack on the family unit.
It's a direct attack on how God views families. Ours and His.
It's a direct attack on everything God said about man and woman.

Benign it may seem but it plants seeds of discord and disharmony. Seeds grow. These grow towards destruction.

All liberal agendas are about flipping the finger to God. Every one of them.
It says God's word is truth and Lucifer is the father of all lies. What God said about man, woman, and family, is truth and anything contrary to that is a lie.

In other words these are 100% the devil's doing, every one of them. Every facet and every aspect of every one of them from the surface to the deepest underpinnings. He is the deceiver and he's pushing his deceptions.

This may seem meaningless drivel to non-Christians but you needn't be a believer to examine and ponder it. People should at the very least find it interesting that every single liberal agenda is discussed in the bible. Not a one is missing.

ps
EXCELLENT post, CCCC.

I had a wife sometime back (note the past tense) who did and likely still does bear a strong commonality with some of the descriptions I've read here in this enormously entertaining thread. Altho this is likely obvious it must, I suppose, be pointed out that she was not much like Doc Encore. When the final moment came I moved from Washington to Wyoming, and oh was I an SOB for not mooning around the neighborhood weeping over my loss. "Burn in hell!!!" was her departing comment to me to which I replied "Well, I have been, but I'm leaving it now." and drove away. One of the few times I've been able to come up with a good snappy comment at the perfect time. Best day of my life.

About that time I'd gotten tired of being a carpenter, so in Wyoming I attended Nursing school (there's a real man job for ya) and two years later began working in the operating room as an RN. What's that like? You guessed it...out of 106 staff members in the department 99 of them are female. The opening shot of my current non-pussified war was fired six years ago and it's been raging ever since.

The management is always on me about things like "communication style" and "collective perception"; things I did not have to worry about while I was banging nails or commercial fishing in Southeast AK. When I've had enough of it I'll look them in the eye without blinking and state in a calm, cold tone that they do not have the right to attempt to feminize me so I can be more easily controlled. That sure pisses them off but who cares I've still got a job and it gets them to leave me alone for awhile.

Our society is very ill and the gender battle is but one of many symptoms. The house is on fire and the occupants are busily engaged in fighting over who gets to direct the stream of water from the hose instead of putting the fire out. The infecton is huge, all pervading, in just about every facet and crack of our day to day world. I don't know what's to be done about it other than stick to one's principles and ride it out as best as one can. That includes the purchase of long shelf life food and ammunition.
This would be from whodat

[Linked Image]
Dang Les, you really convict yourself.

Still trying to find a way to explain how you can't man up to your own big mouth?

People that welsh on their own wagers are pretty close to the lowest forms of life.

Now, go cry to your mommy...
Dude, your beginning to look like a stalker. He ain't going to shoot against you so let it go.
I would bet a box of bullets that Les would shoot if Brent offered up a standard rifle with factory loads. However, that would be fair, so maybe Brent isn't willing to do it. Or, maybe Brent one of the few here who doesn't own a 308, 270, 30-06 or some other modern centerfire rifle, but I doubt it.

Sucker bets are for suckers.
Wow, I'm startin to feel like crossfireoops with his Metermaid Stalker. shocked And Rick, yer dead on. Les
Originally Posted by FlaRick
I would bet a box of bullets that Les would shoot if Brent offered up a standard rifle with factory loads. .

Sadly, he specifically wagered beating me with my rifle. You do understand that little detail right?

Sadly, you've lost any credibility you might have possessed prior to this thread. You do understand that little detail, right?

George
Why don't you list all the rifles you own and let him pick one? It would still be a contest involving "your rifle" and it might even be fair. Unless, of course, you have no interest in a fair contest.

He hasn't figured out I have used the ignore option yet, wow, he's smarticles for a Professor. Til I see something sensible quoted.
308, 270, 30-06 or some other modern centerfire rifle, but I doubt it.

As a matter of fact, I don't. Besides, they are no legal in the match that Pussified Les agreed to shoot.

Sucker bets are for suckers.

So, you are calling Les a sucker? Indeed, but stupid would be more accurate.
Why don't you list all the rifles you own and let him pick one? It would still be a contest involving "your rifle" and it might even be fair. Unless, of course, you have no interest in a fair contest.

Indeed, I did - go back and look.
308, 270, 30-06 or some other modern centerfire rifle, but I doubt it.

As a matter of fact, I don't.

Well, Les, the man says he doesn't own any modern centerfire rifles. I'm not gonna call Brent a liar, so I'll just be moving along now.
The principal in that video...what a douchebag. He looked like Ed Rooney from Ferris Buellers Day Off.
Originally Posted by T LEE
You mean to tell me there are men out there like he disdains? Not in my circles. You can be a gentleman and still be a real man, just be kind to the ladies and do your thing otherwise. I still open doors and such stuff and have not been rebuffed for doing so. But then I am one of those dinosaurs that think like he does. Guess I am one of those religious, gun hugging, beer swilling insecure "middle Americans".
Sorry T, but the women don't rebuff dinosaurs, they figure we are hopeless. confused
© 24hourcampfire