Home
Posted By: Mssgn Ryno Skin clothing? - 08/12/08
Anybody here try Rynoskin tick proof clothing?

http://www.rynoskin.com/abou.htm

Would you recommend it?
Posted By: nemesis Re: Ryno Skin clothing? - 08/12/08
It's very effective against ticks, if you can tolerate extremely tight fitting clothing.

I had a set that I couldn't wear because it was so tight fitting that it made me very uncomfortable.....especially in warm weather.

I gave the outfit to my hunting buddy (who had already had a case of Lyme desease and didn't want another) and he's been wearing for a couple of hunting seasons now and has not had an issue with ticks.

The name Rhino Skin is very appropriate though, because it truly is skin tight.
Posted By: Mssgn Re: Ryno Skin clothing? - 04/13/10
My neighbor has a nuisance permit for geese, so my son and I pressed our Rynoskins into service again this spring. The ticks are out in full force and our area has been declared endemic with Lyme disease, but our Rynoskins let us sit in our blind until we doubled on the big birds this past Saturday.

[Linked Image]

When I sent the photo of our latest success to the folks at Rynoskins, I mentioned that after 2 seasons of wear and repeated laundry cycles I had noticed a small tear in the fabric, Tijunia at Har-Son Inc, sent me a replacement set FREE OF CHARGE. Now THAT is good customer service. A great product and great service. Wow!

Description: success!
Attached picture spring geese WS.JPG
© 24hourcampfire