Home
Dan Marino: "Hey, Ace--you got any more of that gum?"

Ace Ventura: "That's none of your damn business and I'll thank you to stay out of my personal affairs!"
"Your gun is digging in to my hip" or "Like a Glooove".
OK . . . . .

Who is sitting at Barak's computer?

BMT
I forget which of the Ace Ventura movies this is from: "Do I have something stuck in my teeth?" (This with 4 asparagus spears hanging out of his mouth).

I think that was Ace Ventura and not "The Mask." It was at least Jim Carrey, of that I'm sure... wink

Penny
AAALLLRRRIGHTYTHEN!!!!!!
Ace Ventura (after coming out of a bathroom for which a long line of people are waiting): "Do NOT go IN there!"
Originally Posted by amax155
AAALLLRRRIGHTYTHEN!!!!!!

Barak and I have a habit of quoting movie lines to each other and to no one in particular. We certainly wore that one out... laugh

Another of our favorites was from "Blazing Saddles:" "Hey! Where're all the white women at?"

Penny
The funniest things about Ace Ventura aren't in in the lines but in his expressions and movements. The scenes at the nut house are hilarious.
Originally Posted by Barak's Womn
AAALLLRRRIGHTYTHEN!!!!!!

Barak and I have a habit of quoting movie lines to each other and to no one in particular. We certainly wore that one out... laugh

Another of our favorites was from "Blazing Saddles:" "Hey! Where're all the white women at?"

Penny

You gotta put in The Waco Kid's lead-in line.

The Waco Kid: "Oh, boahs...lookah what Ah got heah!"
Sheriff Bart: "Hey! Whey all de white women at?"
"Finkle is Inehorn, Inehorn is Finkle!" has got to be one of the classic Ace lines.
The funniest things about Ace Ventura aren't in in the lines but in his expressions and movements. The scenes at the nut house are hilarious.

Yeah, the "buttonhook pattern in super slo-mo" is pretty good, but my absolute favorite is what he does immediately after sprinkling his face with water from the fountain. Every time I watch that movie, that leaves me cackling uselessly for at least a minute.
And we can't forget Lamarr and Taggart:

Hedley Lamarr: My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Taggart: Gol dern it, Mr. Lamarr, you use yer tongue purtier 'n' a twenny dollar whore.
Since you brought up Blazing Saddles, "We'll take the chinks and the N word's but we don't want the Irish!
Then there's this, "OH, it's twue, it's twue."

1flier
"Whats up Mandinga?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What is Woodstocks response to this question?

SS
"Now go do that voodoo that you do so well!!!"

"Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!"
Originally Posted by Barak
Ace Ventura (after coming out of a bathroom for which a long line of people are waiting): "Do NOT go IN there!"

Barak, you took mine. That is the one I first thought of when I saw the thread title.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7LrMoLba0c
I was rollin the first time I saw this.
Say Hello to Mr. Knish. Was it when he tore Sean Young's skirt off to reveal he was the missing football player, they all the guys throw up.
whats the pass word?
new England clam chowder
is that the red or the white?
I can never remember that..... white?
Originally Posted by Barak

Yeah, the "buttonhook pattern in super slo-mo" is pretty good, but my absolute favorite is what he does immediately after sprinkling his face with water from the fountain. Every time I watch that movie, that leaves me cackling uselessly for at least a minute.
I'm a huge Ace fan. I almost busted a gut during the sequel when that rhinoceros was "giving birth" to him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7LrMoLba0c
I was rollin the first time I saw this.
Yep. That's the scene I was referring to. Almost busted a gut watching it again.
Originally Posted by rob p
Say Hello to Mr. Knish. Was it when he tore Sean Young's skirt off to reveal he was the missing football player, they all the guys throw up.
Who would have ever guessed you were a Blazing Saddles fan, Rob? grin
Reeheeheeheeheealy!!!
I personally liked the entire scene in the police station when he was talking out of his butt. "Azzzhole o mio" "Do you have some Benaka or a breath mint" and so on.

Does that make me anal? grin

Clyde
"what a lovely room of death you have here" Ace 2
I can't think of any particular dialog from Ace Ventura that is particularly funny. However, that scene in the first Ace Ventura movie, where he's in a mental institution, wearing a tutu and combat boots, then mimes going out for a pass and then does it in slow motion in reverse, is the funniest scene that I have ever seen.

The dialog from Dumb and Dumber where he says "Just when I think you can't get any dumber, you go and do something like this, and totally redeem yourself." Is one line of dialog that I will always remember.

The dialog from Dumb and Dumber where he says "Just when I think you can't get any dumber, you go and do something like this, and totally redeem yourself." Is one line of dialog that I will always remember.

Actually, that line comes from Harry, Jeff Daniels' character. Lloyd is the one who swaps the dog for the minibike--thus totally redeeming himself.
"Gentlemen, we have to protect our phoney baloney jobs!" - Governor Lepetomane

I always think of that line every time I hear any politician speak. It's funny, but the fact that it is so true really isn't all that funny.
"Care for some Binaca?" as he proceeds to miss his own mouth and spray it in their eyes.

"Pretty bird. Pretty bird." said the blind boy as he pets his dead bird after Ace tapes the head back on.

Speaking of funny expressions, I almost died from lack of oxygen the first time I watched "Grinch."

Nobody does anything like Jim Carey.

-
THE END
From Ace - something like:
Einhorn- I could make your life a living hell.
Ace- well I'm not ready for a relationship Lois...but if something changes I'll call you - YOUR NUMBER STILL 911 !
that and - "...see that you do, had I been drinking from the toilet - I might have been killed."

From Blazin Saddles Lastly- "somebody go back into town and get a sh*tload o' dimes".
"One false move and the n----- gets it!"

"He mean what he say! He mean what he say!"

-
One of my favorite parts from the first Ace movie is when he's in the pool, looking through the glass window and talking like the cast from Star Trek. Or when he kisses Lois then finds out she is a he...........too funny.
Ohhh, mommah, ohhhhhh mommah!......I was just..doing my mantra! blush
Well, if you're channeling Blazing Saddles now, "Mongo likes candy."
Holy underwear! Sheriff murdered! Innocent women and children blown to bits! We have to protect our phoney baloney jobs here, gentlemen! We must do something about this immediately! Immediately! Immediately! Harrumph! Harrumph! Harrumph!
"Bumblebee Tuna..."

Once upon a time in a Muslim Country far, far, away occasionally when the locals would say "Salaam Alaykum" a certain wiseass infidel would reply with a quick "Salami Naked." In a respectful way, of course.

SD
I don't do humans
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
Holy underwear! Sheriff murdered! Innocent women and children blown to bits! We have to protect our phoney baloney jobs here, gentlemen! We must do something about this immediately! Immediately! Immediately! Harrumph! Harrumph! Harrumph!

Lepetomane (snarling): I didn't get a harrumph from that guy!
That guy (terrified): Harrumph!
Lepetomane: You watch your azz!
© 24hourcampfire