Home
THIS IS ONE THING I ALLWEYS DO HOME AT ME TRAYLOR!!ME GUNS ARE CLOSE AT HAND RITE IN THE LIVEN ROOM OF ME TRAYLOR I GOTTS EM ALL LINEUD UP REEDIE FUR ACTIUN!! wink wink I GOT ME TO 30-06s THAR AND I GOTS ME BIG BURE MARLIN THAR!!I GOTTS THE WIFE(285LBS) GUNS THAR AND EVUN LITTLE MORTIES 30-06 IS THAR ASWELL :lol: I KEEP THE AMMO SITTEN RITE THAR BESIDE THEESE GUNS SO WE CAN GET THEM LOODUD UP REELILLY FAST IFEN WE NEED EM LOODUD EVUN SUME DAYS I WELL LOOK OUT INTO ME BACK DOOR YARD AND THEY WELL BE A RABBUT OF EVUN A SQUILL THAR THEN I WELL GRAB UP A RIFLE SHOVE IN A ROUND OF AMMO THEN THE SQUILL OR RABBUT GETTS BLASTED!! wink THIS WOOD BE A GOOD IDEA FUR ALL OF YOUS OUT THAR KEEPEN THE GUNS CLOSE AT HAND
DONT FERGOT TH IGGLEZ AN THU BUZZERDZ - THEM MAKES A GUD STOO.
I WELL ALLWEYS KEEP AN OPEN EYE FUR SKONK AND ALL THE OTHUR VARMUT WEEN I AM OUT THAR IN SURCH OF SQUILL!!
Where you from big mortie....on?
KINTUCKIE
Originally Posted by BIG_MORTIE
KINTUCKIE

figures..........

Say, do ya think you could try typing with lower case as well as upper case letters?
Where in Kintuckie?
KINTUCKIE

No you ain't,..no!, dammit.

You're gonna have to be from Mississippi.

Us Kentuckians ain't havin' Big fuggin' Mortie being from *here*.
For the life of me, I can't figure out yet which of our members has taken on this alternate identity.
Come on Bristoe, maybe hes your NAYBER. grin
Originally Posted by isaac
For the life of me, I can't figure out yet which of our members has taken on this alternate identity.
I usually do the ignore user thingy and see who matches but havent tried it yet on ole mortie.
I've only got two types of neighbors.

Kneejerk middle age liberals who can't get used to the idea that their college days are over,..and the fat woman who drops by occasionally to inquire if I need any lawn work done or a massage.

I can picture Big Mortie being married to her,..but she's single.

Hence,...her career as a lawn masseuse.
Good idea. Crap like that just doesn't do me much good. Bet I know who it is and I've already got him on "ignore."

Yep, brand new today, 12 posts, put on redneck lingo; has a familiar smell.
Tell us who.......
A while back, a couple years, maybe 3 years ago there was a fellow of the same name on Accurate Reloading. He wrote in a similar style, proved to be a troll and was thrown off.

Jim
Don't want to accuse the wrong guy. When I'm sure, I will post his name.
Originally Posted by arkypete
A while back, a couple years, maybe 3 years ago there was a fellow of the same name on Accurate Reloading. He wrote in a similar style, proved to be a troll and was thrown off.

Jim
O he's a troll allright.

We could always do something wild and crazy--like, not respond and ignore him.........nah, this is the Campfire, won't happen....... smirk

Casey
Originally Posted by Tom264
Oh he's a troll allright.

I say keep him. He has more credibility than Lee24 and makes more sense than Lodiman! grin

Absolutely,

And he is just as smart as fellow Kentucky member,Bristoe.

How you gonna stop a guy like that?

You still haven't been ruled out yet Isaac grin
Cold shot!
I swear,PG!
I swear,PG!

Sorry, I couldn't help it. smile

Tough to call , a lot of people here have multiple personalities

Mike
I think it's either Less or Art... grin
My ass, I only type like that when I'm tanked on this horse piss Shiner Bock. grin
Ok...It's Artsy then...
Big Mortie is famous! wink
It absolutely can't be for real......
That's what my last girlfriend said...
Nah, it's gotta be Bob's alter Ego. grin
Where you been, BM? haven't seen you on a board in years. Still using green box ammo in your '06 handi rifle?
bM's for real, boys, but i can't say for sure whose alter ego he is ...
He's been on several boards. i remember him best on AR. he loves to kill sqwills, by the way, with his handi ...
Who ever he is he needs to quit riding in the squad car with hunter1960.

And stay out of mushroom patches, too smile
I remember him on Marlin Owners years ago...
Is he a Liberal Dimmocrat, or one of those "Moderate Republicans"?

We got both kinds here, so he'll fit right in with them I'm sure.
i'm with FO....remember him from MarlinOwners. For awhile, he even had his own forum. Can't remember if he just left or was banned. Used to drive everybody crazy crazy

maddog
Originally Posted by maddog
i'm with FO....remember him from MarlinOwners. For awhile, he even had his own forum. Can't remember if he just left or was banned. Used to drive everybody crazy crazy

maddog

Oh no, not another Hawkeye!!!!

GOTTS THE WIFE(285LBS)

Your old lady has lost weight, I see. Guess that diet is working.

- Tom
He's good. Couple of posts and you fellas go on for hours............ROTF here.
I'd rather read threads like this than another one about torture. laugh
Originally Posted by nemesis

I don't know, sounds to me as if he's clinging to his guns and god..I think he's one of yours.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

You don't know him?

You're in for a treat.

- Tom
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I've only got two types of neighbors.

Kneejerk middle age liberals who can't get used to the idea that their college days are over,..and the fat woman who drops by occasionally to inquire if I need any lawn work done or a massage.

I can picture Big Mortie being married to her,..but she's single.

Hence,...her career as a lawn masseuse.

Do these massages have a happy ending and can I have her phone number grin
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

You don't know him?

You're in for a treat.

- Tom

Well, have we seen his whole act?

Barkoff:

No.

- Tom
Nope this can go on for a loooong time if not stoped he has made the rounds
Well I'm already bored, what can be expected in the next act?
Originally Posted by Barkoff

I don't know, sounds to me as if he's clinging to his guns and god..I think he's one of yours.

Just kidding Mr. Barkoff............just kidding... smile
Originally Posted by Barkoff

Just kidding Mr. Barkoff............just kidding... smile

As was I.
This jerkoff was banned from the old Marlin Talk forum. He, or whatever is the quintessential Troll.
I think he's a bored analyst from NSA. grin Any of you that haven't crossed paths with BM will eventually realize he's got enough sense to stay out of God and politics. Mostly talks about guns and squill. I'm ok with that.

whistle
It's T Lee folks! Don't ya'll recognize the Floraduh accent? :rolleyes:

(Hi Terry!)

I'd almost forgotten this thread. Big Mortie blew in and then blew out. Very untypical.

I'm thinking this was a faux-Mortie, after all. A Dread Pirate Mortie. He couldn't keep it up.

- Tom
© 24hourcampfire