Home
my mom was asking me what would be a good holster for her 22/45 so she can wear it on the 4 wheeler when she goes riding.

anyone here recommend a specific one?

she likes the cordura, but leather is fine too.

anyone have a direction I could point her?
try k&k leather. they did a superb job finding me a holster for my s&w m63 .22 lr 4" pistol. good looking rig, if i do say so myself.

-tom
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
my mom was asking me what would be a good holster for her 22/45 so she can wear it on the 4 wheeler when she goes riding.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Uncle Mikes makes one, i've seen them on "Cheaper then Dirt".
Chuck makes my holsters and I HIGHLY recomend him. My 22/45 holster fits like a dream.

http://www.chuckhooks.com/
I sent him an email, thanks for the tip!
anyone else have any recommendations?
Uncle Mikes is pretty good for the job.

One thing to watch out for with the Ruger semi-auto .22s is sometimes the dang safety will get disengaged in the holster. I had that happen 3 times one day. After that I quit carrying those particular guns with a shell chambered. Scared me.

Tom
thanks for the heads up, definitely something to keep in mind!
Originally Posted by Colorado1135

Easy! Desantis Woodsman!!!

All I use to carry my 22/45 while in the field or hunting....
I like this one:

http://www.cowboyneeds.com/039.html

Mine rides in an old George Lawrence holster that has a spot for an additional magazine. Not sure what is was made for back them, maybe a High Standard as my M41 won't fit right. Well made, found dirt cheap at a gunshow without a clue of what it was made for and fits perfectly.
© 24hourcampfire