Home
Posted By: Hammerdown White People are Gonna Riot - 07/15/09
I copied this from another web site.

This Guy has something to say.

http://www.resistnet.com/group/mississippiresistance/forum/topic/show?id=2600775%3ATopic%3A1385453

link doesnt work

Thanks
Posted By: eh76 Re: White Floks are Gonna Riot - 07/15/09
Copy and paste it into your browser and it will
OR Try this link
what are white floks
people from SEWI grin he ttypes llike I do
lol

Yeah, that is what I get when you just copy and paste.
Originally Posted by elkhunter76
Copy and paste it into your browser and it will

Thanks Elkhunter
Posted By: rrroae Re: White Floks are Gonna Riot - 07/15/09

Funny as hell and I agree with him.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: White Floks are Gonna Riot - 07/15/09
Wow, he is off his rocker.

I wish somebody could point out to all the black folk of the country, and remember to remind them how this looks the next time a black minister stand up like that and preaches about the evils of the white devils.
Posted By: efw Re: White People are Gonna Riot - 07/15/09
Too bad he doesn't state flat-out that African Americans are being screwed here, too instead of making it a white thing.

He is right on in his assessment of the President though.
Posted By: efw Re: White Floks are Gonna Riot - 07/15/09
He actually doesn't say any such thing... he empathizes with the whites here.
Someday.............

MM
Posted By: Barkoff Re: White Floks are Gonna Riot - 07/15/09
Originally Posted by efw

You miss my point. In other words many blacks will take great offense to how Obama is portrayed in Manning's rant, they should be reminded of how that rant appeared to them the next time they applaud a Farrakan, Jackson, or Sharpton slamming on the evils of white folk.
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: White Floks are Gonna Riot - 07/15/09
Doesn't cut and paste for me??? What's all the fuss about?
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Doesn't cut and paste for me??? What's all the fuss about?
try this

LINK TO VIDEO
i belive there are a lot of other people around america that feels like this no matter what color there skins are, junk got to come to a end one way or the other
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
I copied this from another web site.

This Guy has something to say.

http://www.resistnet.com/group/mississippiresistance/forum/topic/show?id=2600775%3ATopic%3A1385453

Good stuff.
Thanks... Wow... that guy sure can bitch well... very strange times we live in...

I don't get out much... what's a "McDaddy"?

As an aside I got a call from an old college buddy a few nights ago. He had sold his business and taken a paid position with the NRA...

He had moved recently and when I made a snarky remark about his new location being too close to a large liberal population, he told me to bit my tongue... seems more and more "liberals" have been starting to support gun rights causes. Lord knows we need all the political will we can get to save America...

Maybe it will take a Black preacher to bring us all together....
I can see it now. First we hit the BigLots. Then we turn out the Bed, Bath, and Beyond stores. Sears will not be spared. Old Navy, Oshkosh B'gosh? Looted and burned...
You can hit those places if you want... I'm headed for a Sportsman's Warehouse<if there are any left open> wink
Posted By: 1B Re: White Floks are Gonna Riot - 07/15/09
I may go out and buy another black gun for defense against the Armegedon-fixated white guys amongst us.

I despair of the race when it so obviously wants to imitate the worst of criminal class. Loony coon-ass logic!

1B
EXCUSE ME,......!

"............ coon-ass logic! "

What exactly is that supposed to mean ?

GTC

"Long legged macdaddy" lol.
This guy's funny laugh
Posted By: GeoW Re: White Floks are Gonna Riot - 07/15/09
He's more of a comedian than anything else. When has anyone seen whites get out and march, loot, riot, and just raise general hell just because they don't agree with the status quo? Everyone ready to lower themselves to that level? smirk
I don't think so.
Posted By: T LEE Re: White Floks are Gonna Riot - 07/15/09
Not since the 1700's!
Originally Posted by GeoW
He's more of a comedian than anything else. When has anyone seen whites get out and march, loot, riot, and just raise general hell just because they don't agree with the status quo? Everyone ready to lower themselves to that level? smirk
I don't think so.

Give it time. We are getting there- fast.
Posted By: efw Re: White Floks are Gonna Riot - 07/15/09
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by efw

You miss my point. In other words many blacks will take great offense to how Obama is portrayed in Manning's rant, they should be reminded of how that rant appeared to them the next time they applaud a Farrakan, Jackson, or Sharpton slamming on the evils of white folk.

Yep, you're right. I missed your point. Sorry.

I agree.
Posted By: BLG Re: White Floks are Gonna Riot - 07/15/09
Originally Posted by 1B
I may go out and buy another black gun for defense against the Armegedon-fixated white guys amongst us.

I despair of the race when it so obviously wants to imitate the worst of criminal class. Loony coon-ass logic!

1B

Applying some "coonass logic" might make things a little better. That "logic" coming from a coonass.

Clyde
he makes a lot of sense, and he's right. although not very tactful in the way he presents it
Carville logic smile
Anybody seen the Larry Sinclair videos on You Tube?I never heard a word or saw anything at all on Nat'l media about Obama's and his little affair.Is Larry Sinclair even still alive?
I couldn't help but laugh as I watched it because the man's deliver is hilarious but he's right on. The only way to save the country is to over throw the government and start anew.

I wonder if the Article V of the Constitution allows a convention for replacing the government with a new form of government. Baring that blood seems to be the only way to change things.
Originally Posted by derby_dude
I couldn't help but laugh as I watched it because the man's deliver is hilarious but he's right on. The only way to save the country is to over throw the government and start anew.

I wonder if the Article V of the Constitution allows a convention for replacing the government with a new form of government. Baring that blood seems to be the only way to change things.
With ACORN not only not being stopped by the current government from corrupting the election process, but rather even encouraged, people will soon lose confidence in the ballot box as a mode of changing the direction of government, leaving only one very ugly alternative.
I'd rather have it happen now and give my kids the slim chance of having a better life than I.........It's coming.
If you have any spare Liberal fascist in your neck of the woods, please send them up to Alaska. Not that we don't have enough here all ready. But what the hey, once a man gets started......
Originally Posted by triggerguard1
I'd rather have it happen now and give my kids the slim chance of having a better life than I.........It's coming.

There is a way. All those employed, and all small business owners, stay home from work for a couple weeks. And do not make any purchases.
Originally Posted by derby_dude

The Constitution is being held hostage by a muslim and his followers. What the Constitution allows or does not allow is a non issue at this point. For all practical purposes, our government has been overthrown. At this very instant the supreme court is being reconstructed, overhauled with an obama disciple.
Hard as hell to stomach but true.
g
Posted By: olblue Re: White Floks are Gonna Riot - 07/16/09
What He says is true, been to any TEA PARTYS? Think I may join Rev Manning. --- Mel
Posted By: Medina Re: White Floks are Gonna Riot - 07/16/09
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by efw

He really should point out obama also (by increasing the welfare state) is enslaving blacks for yet another few generations...
this dude is fairly hated by the typical black reader- they watch/listen for about 2 minutes and proclaim uncle tom etc.

Obamas spending black folk tax money, asian folks tax money along with white folks tax money.

I liked the "obama and larry sinclair had a steamy homo love affair" song towards the end, LOL
The lines that cracked me up the most is "I pray for their success." and "I hope they'll let me join them."

"I may go out and buy another black gun for defense against the Armegedon-fixated white guys amongst us.
I despair of the race when it so obviously wants to imitate the worst of criminal class"

and

"When has anyone seen whites get out and march, loot, riot, and just raise general hell.... Everyone ready to lower themselves to that level??"

No, no, no. You's got it all wrong. It'll be rich white people rioting and looting poorer inner city neighborhoods to get all their stuff back laugh

But seriously, it's not the same kind of rioting. I don't think you'd see the looting and violent destruction that we saw with the Rodney King uprising. That was hateful racists lashing out at what they perceived as a racist decision (accurate perception? you decide). This wouldn't be a reaction from racists but one against those who not only encourage reversed racism but forced it upon them, into their lives, into their jobs, into their schools, into their living rooms and into their pocket books. It'd be an anti PC riot, an anti double standard riot, an anti liberal agenda riot, an anti corrupt government riot, and an anti welfare state riot all rolled into one.

While there might be some looting and vandalism performed by the middle class (i.e. poor white folks) and the occasional [bleep] bashing... and maybe a few county courthouses and governor's mansions burned down... this would not be the predominant effect.

I think, for the most part, it'd be good family fun for all! smile regardless of skin color.

I'm in! When do we start? lol

© 24hourcampfire