Home
I have a question in regards to.

Can't a lawyer who represents the plaintiffs in this case demand that the universities that Obama attended, and elementary schools also, turn over records of how Obama's education was funded and how his status was listed in admissions?
There's no law that says anything about who funds a president's education. Only his place of birth matters with this one. I'm still wondering why a court hasn't subpoenaed his birth certificate and his college records to see if they list him as a foreigner. A federal judge can get them if he wants them. I think it's graft on the bench that has kept this from being settled a year ago.
The courts turned down hearing the original citizenship cases because of "standing".
I think that if soldiers are refusing to go into battle because of an unlawful order based on obama's citizenship, or lack there of, then that is standing enough for the court to hear the cases of them vs obama.
What do the attorneys here say?

g
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
There's no law that says anything about who funds a president's education. Only his place of birth matters with this one. I'm still wondering why a court hasn't subpoenaed his birth certificate and his college records to see if they list him as a foreigner. A federal judge can get them if he wants them. I think it's graft on the bench that has kept this from being settled a year ago.

Well if college admission can be evidence in a proof of citizenship lawsuit, couldn't a lawyer subpoena that info?

From what I read the other day, the defense dept. canceled their plans of deployment for the plantiff in an effort to make this go away.
This is apparently not an issue - for whatever reason.
Originally Posted by djs

Yep, this post doesn't have "standing" grin
Originally Posted by djs

The reason being the liberals and their press said so.
© 24hourcampfire