Home
Ooooooo, Obama satan chant?

These are kinda creepy and I guess they were out there a while but I never saw them before. Of course, this is one of those things that makes you think, total coincidence. But what's really creepy for me is the 2nd video. In reverse it sounds like complete jibberish until that phrase jumps right out at you. And the fact that he said that phrase about 50,000 times in the campaign.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0vLVt-CQLU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EjHUIwejv8
I thought you were going to say that Tod, derby dude, and Ring worm were the antichrist. I was surprised! grin
Boy, I hope not. Better buy up some more ammo just to be on the safe side.

I'm a Christian, but one of those who plan on going down swinging.
Be prepared then worry about what you can change.
The Obama worshipers will say it is all bull-chit
How many anti-Christs have there been through history?
Originally Posted by derby_dude
I thought you were going to say that Tod, derby dude, and Ring worm were the antichrist. I was surprised! grin

Don't leave out "Jeff-O you got some in my eye"
Originally Posted by Tod

Counting you?
Originally Posted by Tod

Quite a few , but one day if not today the real one will show up.
Originally Posted by Tod

Many have been anti-Christ, or in the spirit of the anti-Christ. However, one is coming who will be THE anti-Christ, and he will be evil to a degree never seen before on this earth. If Obama takes a fatal hit to the head and comes back to life, hang on to your butt.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Originally Posted by Tod

Counting you?

It's already been established in another thread that I am Satan.
Sorry to break it to you, Tod-you are just a lesser demon...
grin
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
If Obama takes a fatal hit to the head and comes back to life, hang on to your butt.

Well hell,...we can settle this right now.

Get Don King on the horn and have his schedule a 10 rounder between Obama and Mike Tyson.
didn't watch it but I was shocked to find they had Jesus on youtube, how long has that thing been around?
Very interesting. It does confirm what I've been thinking for some time.
However, who was the person making the statements? What are his credentials? Why should I believe him?
Paul B.
I have a concordance that has cross references to Strong's numbering system. The Hebrew words given in the video are correct. I can't say about the 'O' conjunction, though, as I know nothing about Hebrew.
Looks like they forgot the entire republican party. I know they will be in-line to screw you as bad as any democrat.

Yep, I detest them both equally.

But them I have never cared much for any Liberal Fascist. No matter what their party affiliation.
Wouldnt there need to actually have been a christ for there to be an antichrist?
Like clock work, here he goes again, popping up to work his magic and disrupt another thread involving Christianity.

Get over it dude. We know you don't believe in Christ. We also don't give a s%6$.

Beat another dead horse before you're charged with equine abuse.

For crying out loud.....get a life man.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img:center]http://static.crooksandliars.com/files/uploads/2009/04/bin%20laden_5d964.jpg[/img]
© 24hourcampfire