Home
Posted By: lightman Oehler 35P Chronograph - 08/09/09
Hi Everybody,I bought a used, nearly new, Oehler 35P last year and have begun using it. Had to build a stand to hold the sky screens,and now i'm up and running. Problem is, my printer doe's not feed the paper.Seems like i've read about this problem and the fix, but don't remember where.Doe's anyone have a cure for this? Thanks in advance, Lightman
Posted By: panhandle Re: Oehler 35P Chronograph - 08/09/09
I thing Oehler is still repairing the printers. I would just give them a call and maybe they can tell you what you need to do, they have helped me with advice a couple of times on my 35.
Posted By: AJ300MAG Re: Oehler 35P Chronograph - 08/09/09
Put a thread up in the Gun Writers forum. Ken has been known to make an appearance there. Sometimes it helps the way you trim the egde of the paper.
Posted By: Pugs Re: Oehler 35P Chronograph - 08/09/09
Ken Oehler also posts here occasionally and I'm sure he'd be happy to help.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/users/11767/KenOehler
Posted By: AJ300MAG Re: Oehler 35P Chronograph - 08/09/09
From the instructions:

"It (the paper) will feed into the printer easier if you square the end with scissors and cut a 1/2" triangle from each corner".

Has always worked for me.
Posted By: oulufinn Re: Oehler 35P Chronograph - 08/09/09
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
From the instructions:

"It (the paper) will feed into the printer easier if you square the end with scissors and cut a 1/2" triangle from each corner".

Has always worked for me.

Yep. They're a little finicky, but that usually works. I'd try that before sending it in to be repaired. Good Luck. Also, check for a torn piece of paper stuck in the paper path... Carefully! smile
Posted By: lightman Re: Oehler 35P Chronograph - 08/09/09
Thanks for the replys,guys. Did not get the instructions, read someone elses on setting up the dip switches, but need to borrow again and copy.At someones suggestion, also posted this in the gun writers forum.thanks, again Lightman
I scanned in a copy of the Oehler 35P manual, and posted it online for easy reference.

To download the manual, go to: http://precisionrifleblog.com/2013/03/22/oehler-35p-chronograph-manual/
© 24hourcampfire