Home
Never cared much for the idea of women bowhunters, but when it comes to Tiffany............. well.............. that's another matter!

[Linked Image]

And here she is bow fishing:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

OMG!!!

Nice!
Marketing...
Can't say I watch her deal - but anyone who hunts with a bow and does it ethically and cleanly, they are ok in my book. Chromosome be damned.
SWEET grin! All that and she shoots a bow,too...... wink

maddog
The bottom pix, especially, looks very close to a certain waitress we have in this area... Very close, indeed..
I'm in love. smile
i dont see no bow's in them bottom pics. wait, is that a boat she's in !!!
Nemesis you must be predjudiced against females from the sounds of it.
I had to cancel my Dish TV service as I couldn't take watching her anymore......it was enough to make a guy move to Iowa and be her farm hand for free! LOL

She could share my hunting camp anytime...

Keith
Originally Posted by twrh111

The only bows I see are in that swimsuit top. Its bowing out around the edges.
Nice healthy young lass....
She has been blessed...(grin) And so has Lee!

Seems to be a trend on the Outdoors channel to put hot babes on there.. Good job.
Boooooo!!

this thread suffers from picture deficiency.

Boooooo!!

Very nice. I'm a big fan of Laura Francese, too!

[Linked Image]
Dave's right, we need those bow babes from an earlier thread in here.
Jodi Clark aint bad either

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I'd much rather see hot women killing deer on TV than over half the idiot men they allow on there. The rack Tiffany possesses is far nicer than any deer she'll ever shoot, in my opinion.
Nichole Jones from "Driven TV", does it for me....I can't get a link to work though. frown
Originally Posted by tzone
Nichole Jones from "Driven TV", does it for me....I can't get a link to work though. frown

Here ya' go tzone........

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by nemesis

Here ya' go tzone........

[Linked Image]

Thats a bunny boiler smile if ever i saw one! grin
Tiffany has 'charisma'. Charisma is that indefinable quality that women with big ----s always seem to have.
Originally Posted by twrh111

What boat? All I saw was the "bobbers".
She and her husband and the show are all over rated,I CAN'T STAND TO WATCH IT.
Don't care too much for blondes. Tiffany is originally a brunette. That does it for me.
Here is some charisma.......

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Tiff ain't too bad either...at least it appears hers are real......

Tony
Originally Posted by crittergetter

What hunting show isn't overated? They are all POS shows that I've seen. All fake, and done for money bottom line, regardless of whats best etc... its all sales and fake video shots.
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by crittergetter

What hunting show isn't overated? They are all POS shows that I've seen. All fake, and done for money bottom line, regardless of whats best etc... its all sales and fake video shots.

Agreed.
This kind of stuff just 'dumbs-down' the hunting sports, IMO.
Here Dave
[Linked Image]
How does the string not catch her..uh, well you know.

JM
Originally Posted by MagMarc
Here Dave
[Linked Image]

Wow.......
Originally Posted by MColeman
Tiffany has 'charisma'. Charisma is that indefinable quality that women with big ----s always seem to have.

That right there is funny
I'd pork her.
<rimshot>

wink
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
How does the string not catch her..uh, well you know.

JM

I guess if they use a bow with the correct draw length John, this isn't a problem.

Cause if anyone was going to "catch her...uh, well you know" whats, it would be this gal........

[Linked Image]

Cause if anyone was going to "catch her...uh, well you know" whats, it would be this gal........

[Linked Image]

Actually - should they come "unsecured" or "gear adrift" as we used to say - I'd like to think I could do a better than fair job at catching them... Pretty sure I could give it a good shot anyway...

Tom, saw her show Saturday shooting carp on the Illinois river. She looks pretty good in a bikini. One of the other ladies in the boat with her was hit in the face by a flying carp and ended up with a broken jaw.
I could make room in my blind for most any of these.
Tiffany was a flight attendent for Northwest airlines and Lee met her on flying on one of his hunting trips.

The moral is always fly Northest Airlines to your hunting destination.

Doc
Thanks, she ain' hard to look at either.
Originally Posted by teal

[Linked Image]

Actually - should they come "unsecured" or "gear adrift" as we used to say - I'd like to think I could do a better than fair job at catching them... Pretty sure I could give it a good shot anyway...

Left hand has a snug grip, and her left elbow is rolled in, instead of out. Not the best form in the world.

They should hunt in lingerie like the Lingerie Football League..

[Linked Image]
[quote]Not the best form in the world.[quote]

I guess that's where the saying form over function comes in.
Well, if she adopted "proper" form, she'd risk nipping off her... y'know...

Illustrates very well why the mythical Amazons of ancient days would cut off their left breasts so as not to interfere with their archery.
I'm still pissed at the original posters comments about not liking women bowhunters, but if she looks like a slut, thats fine..... what a croc.
Originally Posted by Foxbat

[Linked Image]

I didn't know the bengals & lions played already this year? how did i miss that?

Left hand has a snug grip, and her left elbow is rolled in, instead of out. Not the best form in the world.

Oh....I think the form looks just fine.
That form looks firm and hard like from GE.
I'm still pissed at the original posters comments about not liking women bowhunters, but if she looks like a slut, thats fine..... what a croc.

Are you schitting me or what???
i'm just mad because we didn't get any good pictures yet today.

Originally Posted by northern_dave
Boooooo!!

this thread suffers from picture deficiency.

Boooooo!!

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by teal

[Linked Image]
Pretty sure I could give it a good shot anyway...

Well, she's got a target for ya to aim at!! wink

[Linked Image]

Mike
ok, thats better.

grin
ok, thats better.

grin

Gotta keep my buds happy . . . . .

BMT
I saw her at the Northeast sportsman's show in Harrisburg last year. Little tiny thing she is. If she had a flat head and dentures she would be the perfect woman. wink
Don't forget about her owning a liquor store. grin

Mike
Originally Posted by BMT
ok, thats better.

grin

Gotta keep my buds happy . . . . .

BMT

you do a fine job.

grin
took me a minute on the flat head and dentures. until i realized you'd need a place to set your beer while she's "busy."

wink

-Matt
If I am going to watch someone go to the deer or elk farm and shoot something, then I much prefer a pretty hunter. Noting the proliferation of shows with attractive co-hosts or participants proves two things to me:
A lot of men would love to have their life partners share their sport,
Advertisers know what sells.
Originally Posted by LouisB

Mine does and it makes me very proud AND happy.

[Linked Image]
Mine does, too, Longbeard.

That's a GREAT picture!

Me and mine like sitting in the woods 50 or 75 yards apart where we can see each other. We get busted a lot and blow a lot of hunts but it's just so much more fun being out there together that we really don't care. She grew up in a family of hunting enthusiasts and can wing shoot as good as most guys around here and she's mighty handy with her recurve, too (Although I do wish she'd practice more with the latter). She's a crack shot with a rifle. I never worry when I see her taking aim, she knows what she's doing.

Originally Posted by LouisB
If I am going to watch someone go to the deer or elk farm and shoot something, then I much prefer a pretty hunter. Noting the proliferation of shows with attractive co-hosts or participants proves two things to me:
Advertisers know what sells.

Don't know about the "life partner" thing, but I'd settle for a couple of hours with this camo clad babe.......

[Linked Image]

LBK,

are you going back to Anticosti this year?
LBK,

are you going back to Anticosti this year?

Yes we are. We leave on November 18 and come back on the 23rd. I really like it. I have our guide drop us off in the morning, and unless we call him on our radio, he picks us up at dark. Unless of course it's our day for 4 wheelers. We alternate. 1 day the guide drives us to our hunting locations and the next, we take the 4 wheelers.
Some day...some day. smile

I can only wish for now.
Some day...some day. smile

I can only wish for now.

There were a good many years I wished also. I didn't make my first trip till I was 58. You will do it.
© 24hourcampfire